Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 406 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4869

    Anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/816386917985, just wondering if anyone has seen her yet and if it was either a scam or legit.

  2. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranDon828  [View Original Post]
    It's a PG-13 experience when you go to the movies.

    Her husband is in the parking lot or within 100 yards the whole time.

    No touching no kissing and she complained a lot.

    Oral.

    Was pretty decent though, although no CIM and she's adamant about that.

    And she texts you to death, finally gave in.
    SHe will do more. She let me BBFS but I had to pull out. It was the whole ok. Just be quick and quiet about it. I got into her pretty good she didn't care I got mine and dropped her back off. Told me she would do BBFS agian just not mention it in txt.

  3. #4867

    Fiery redhead

    Has anyone actually met this girl. I've attempted twice. She responds quickly then ghosts me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/800781886549

  4. #4866

    Samantha

    Was in town last week. Reached out to Samantha, was ghosted. Haven't seen her on stg since! Is she still in Asheville? Pretty much the most reliable person in Asheville.

  5. #4865

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPheonix  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She is legit and her pictures are pretty accurate. I have a couple of posts here on her and I have private messaged some of the mongers on here as well about her reliability and service. She is definitely a fun time.

    Stay Safe.
    Thanks for the info. Great to hear a positive on any provider in the Ashevillage.

  6. #4864

    Kay Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Any one got the skinny on this chic? No name, makes it a struggle to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...g/132202614325
    I have seen her several times. She is legit and her pictures are pretty accurate. I have a couple of posts here on her and I have private messaged some of the mongers on here as well about her reliability and service. She is definitely a fun time.

    Stay Safe.

  7. #4863

    Who's sampled the puddin?

    Any one got the skinny on this chic? No name, makes it a struggle to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...g/132202614325
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtqxoty3mzczzjbkzjvhotgxmzg0mjazymy2ztfmm2nlnduxmgq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely changed her game. I saw her a couple of times, and it was always a bit challenging getting her on a time ('wait 10 minutes', 'wait 20 minutes', etc.). The fun always started when an AA male walked out of the front of the house and then down the street. I saw him arrive once too. I'm guessing that's her handler / pimp / dealer. She talks a good game about being clean, taking care of her kid, etc. , but the last time I tried to see her, I got fed a bunch of nonsense about when we had agreed to meet and then her not remembering. Too bad. She was a solid romp who had high-end potential if she ever upped her game.
    It's odd, the change up. It makes me wonder why some times things work out and sometimes they don't. The first time I visited was early Aug. Was a tad apprehensive but she went thru with things and was even encouraging me to stay longer. She's even started using a pic I took off her ass in her ad, LOL. Is that part of it - 1st visit goes okay? I even tipped her $50.

    Some of her recent IG reels made it seem like she is in a relationship that was going thru hard times but that they were back together again. Maybe that's it? Maybe she sees some clients as being potentially more than a client and then when something is said that changes that, it's back to the scam. I don't know.

    The second time I went to see her I had to drive on by her place because there was huge Dodge Ram-looking pick-up sitting in the drive way such that no one could even pull in. A black dude was sitting in a chair in the porch outside her door (middle door) which was standing wide open. I drive on by, called (no answer ofc), and asked her what was up when she called back. Obviously this should have been more than a red flag but I was like fuck it, let's roll the dice, LOL.

    They were gone when I came back by, ofc 2 min later. She says wait while she puts her dog up (as before) and she said "you know which door it is. ".

    I'm like "ok, I'm walking that way". And she's like "I told you I'm putting my dog up! LOL. I sat outside on the porch a couple minutes and then realized the same truck that was in her driveway was parked across the street facing the house. I got up, went to my car to leave and she started msging and calling "where did you go. I'm ready. ".

    I go back, door wide open I go on in.

    Similar routing as first time. She walks around cleaning & stuff and talking. Gets money counts it. Still talks a bit and then gives the line about making sure the door was locked. You can imagine the disappointment they set in. I almost told her I made sure it was locked, LOL. I told her then that it was fine, I would leave on my own (maybe she thought I wanted to take my money). I reminded her that I was willing to see her regularly and I already told whoever I was messaging beforehand that if she wanted me to leave or felt uncomfortable, etc, all she had to do was say so and I'd be gone. She got all nervous and was dropping stuff when she was talking and heading out of the room. I think part of why they do it the way they do is do they can potentially get more $.

    Because she leaves, AA dude walks in. Younger, not real big. He has his phone up to his ear and is like what are you doing here? I said I'm visiting Penelope. She said that's what her name is short for. He stops and thinks. " Penelope. That's my gf's sister. She left. ". And I just said take care and.

    Walked out, just glad they didn't do anything stupid. Interesting note, door was locked and bolted.

    She had messaged me saying "You insulted me!! I'm not cheap!" I guess to kind of make it seem like it was something I had said and I guess that I could pay her more money or something. Ofc I was only super polite the entire time and gave her what she requested for the time.

    Anyway. I think these people are worth fuckinh around with so of you have any good ideas please share. Wouldn't hurt to keep making appointments under different numbers and then stand them up over and over and over.

    I was going to create s STG ad warning people but now you have to send pictures with the date on it etc to verify an account and all that jazz.

  9. #4861

    Star / High Class Barbie / Asia. Changed ways. Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by JG865  [View Original Post]
    I ended up paying the stupid tax to the tune of an hour's donation. I thought she was okay because I had seen her a couple of times, but on the last visit she goes to "lock the door" and a black dude comes in and tells me to leave.

    That's what I get for not checking this forum for a few days. Mongers, don't waste your time or your hard-earned bucks.
    She's definitely changed her game. I saw her a couple of times, and it was always a bit challenging getting her on a time ('wait 10 minutes', 'wait 20 minutes', etc.). The fun always started when an AA male walked out of the front of the house and then down the street. I saw him arrive once too. I'm guessing that's her handler / pimp / dealer. She talks a good game about being clean, taking care of her kid, etc. , but the last time I tried to see her, I got fed a bunch of nonsense about when we had agreed to meet and then her not remembering. Too bad. She was a solid romp who had high-end potential if she ever upped her game.

  10. #4860

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I always tell the provider this. If I take my car to be serviced the mechanic doesn't expect me to pay when I walk in the door. I really don't understand why anyone would eagerly hand their money over to a complete stranger. Shaking my head. I'm sure it's cost me plenty of pussy over time but I'm the customer and I make the rules. I've never felt the need to tell another man what to do with his money or his dick but the practice of paying up front and accepting providers who make you wait in the parking lot just won't work with me.
    Yeah, if you think about it basically any other business or service operates this way. I get the pros and cons but if there is an issue with paying or not, it falls on the business to deal with it. But it's up to them to build trust with customers and to build a clientelle this way. Obviously once you establish trust things change. I like your attitude, it's taken me some time to develop it. You don't really lose out on anything of the other person cannot communicate honestly and respect you as a person. If anything you've just avoided potential drama and headaches.

    As far as the cash and daah thing goes. I really think there is a group behind it who is putting out multiple ads and I'm guessing working with multiple providers to so this. To them, they are business people running a business. It seems like they are the ones doing most of the communicating and setting things up. Similar ads, same scam.

  11. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately a few bad apple providers have ruined it for everyone who wants to be a provider.

    New rule: As regulators and hobby enthusiasts, never pay beforehand. Pay when the service is provided.

    Let's go!
    I always tell the provider this. If I take my car to be serviced the mechanic doesn't expect me to pay when I walk in the door. I really don't understand why anyone would eagerly hand their money over to a complete stranger. Shaking my head. I'm sure it's cost me plenty of pussy over time but I'm the customer and I make the rules. I've never felt the need to tell another man what to do with his money or his dick but the practice of paying up front and accepting providers who make you wait in the parking lot just won't work with me.

  12. #4858

    New Rule

    Unfortunately a few bad apple providers have ruined it for everyone who wants to be a provider.

    New rule: As regulators and hobby enthusiasts, never pay beforehand. Pay when the service is provided.

    Let's go!

  13. #4857

    Original Cherokee

    "Original Cherokee" has listed on STG.

    Her phone number is the number for "Eve".

    Who used to run a stable at the old run down Ramada at river ridge.

    And at the road way on smoky park.

    Looks kinda rough.

    If anyone samples give us a report.

  14. #4856

    Bentley

    Was a stripper in SC. Photos are accurate. She's not fat, but pretty thick, solid. Long heels and even longer nails. Has a hood type chick vibe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230821-093639.jpg‎  

  15. #4855

    Stiff Peter

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    I take shots to keep my testostorone levels up they have alot of things to make older guys feel better.
    The best natural supplement to take for a "Stiff Peter" is Beet Root Juice Powder which you can buy on AMZ or your local health store.

    That stuff works amazingly well! It tastes horrible but it's natural, it's considered one of the superfoods, packed with nutrients, and it works like a charm. Especially if you take it daily.

    A lot of dudes take it before working out because it boosts your nitric oxide which improves endurance and strength. It's best to take it in the mornings. My homey takes it in pill form and says he wakes up with a HARD ON daily. Just mix one scoop with 8-10 oz of water and guzzle it down. I promise you, you'll feel the difference and will also improve your health.

    I purchased a brand called "KOS" organic beet root juice powder. 90 servings. It's on AMZ now for $23 with the current discount. You can shop around but most of the others costs more and don't have a discount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape