Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 406 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 187

    Can confirm Star ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    So she's either secretly white supremacists flashing white pride signs. Or or. She's working with a black dude ripping off dudes,? This game is wild. I am way More concerned about her being a Rip off artist. Either way seems too risky for me. .
    I ended up paying the stupid tax to the tune of an hour's donation. I thought she was okay because I had seen her a couple of times, but on the last visit she goes to "lock the door" and a black dude comes in and tells me to leave.

    That's what I get for not checking this forum for a few days. Mongers, don't waste your time or your hard-earned bucks.

  2. #4853

    Airport Area

    Anyone near or anyone fun around the airport area. Looking for a good time and does not need to be FS.

  3. #4852

    Rosie & Husband

    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranDon828  [View Original Post]
    It's a PG-13 experience when you go to the movies.

    Her husband is in the parking lot or within 100 yards the whole time.

    No touching no kissing and she complained a lot.

    Oral.

    Was pretty decent though, although no CIM and she's adamant about that.

    And she texts you to death, finally gave in.
    !Wow! I didn't realize the husband thing. No one has ever stated that. I can't imagine knowing my bride is blowing some unknown dude. Nothing against her but if this a necessity, that MF-er needs a part time job. Damn. That's unimaginable. What a useless fucking dude.

  4. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything they can share about this one? I asked some time back and all I got was people telling me "Oh, that's Roxi, " can anyone share anything else?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/567514879353
    It's a PG-13 experience when you go to the movies.

    Her husband is in the parking lot or within 100 yards the whole time.

    No touching no kissing and she complained a lot.

    Oral.

    Was pretty decent though, although no CIM and she's adamant about that.

    And she texts you to death, finally gave in.

  5. #4850

    Roxi

    Does anyone have anything they can share about this one? I asked some time back and all I got was people telling me "Oh, that's Roxi, " can anyone share anything else?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/567514879353

  6. #4849

    Shelby, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this one.she looks great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...u/454808365704
    I read some reviews. It seems like they (there were three women in one location and the dark haired one is in these pictures) were in the Hickory forum. I am traveling and am short on time to look it up.

  7. #4848

    Bit like the wife.

    Anybody have experience with this one.she looks great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...u/454808365704

  8. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranDon828  [View Original Post]
    Did you get Cialis or Viagra?

    What is the low T center?
    I take shots to keep my testostorone levels up they have alot of things to make older guys feel better.

  9. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    I get mine at the low T center in johnson city 30 for 25 dollars.
    Did you get Cialis or Viagra?

    What is the low T center?

  10. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by BjSmith69  [View Original Post]
    Good the GoodRX app and use that discount at Walmart. Pretty cheap that way.
    I get mine at the low T center in johnson city 30 for 25 dollars.

  11. #4844

    V & c

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Always good discussions here on USA: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...alis-Tadalafil.
    You could try www.ro.co/roman - not too expensive and they have a doc on there that will prescribe to you.

  12. #4843

    Cheap cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranDon828  [View Original Post]
    Any of my fellow mongers have any idea how I could get some.

    OTC cialis? Cheap.

    I don't presently have any insurance.

    Thanks in advance good brothers.
    Good the GoodRX app and use that discount at Walmart. Pretty cheap that way.

  13. #4842

    Redheadgenie went pouf

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually experienced this girl? I have attempted twice. Her communication is stupidly and barely existent. I would text her and she would respond 45 minutes to 2 hours later. Anyway. I hope someone has had the opportunity to dream of this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/625989454673
    Scammer, see my ripoff report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja0mjaxymqwyjkxmja3ztrjymywztaxzjzmnzcymzk1y2q3ndy.webp~2.jpg‎   mtuwodc0ztdhnjk4nzhlngm3n2mwodu1yji5mjlhmgvhnzy5zwi.jpg.jpg‎   mja5otu2ywvlzdq3nji4ztu4ymrlmwu3zjrkzdczmzfjngu3mzc.webp~2.jpg‎   mzaynza2zje2n2fjnmvkowm3yji0mtjln2rhowqxmjbknjc0ogu.webp~2.jpg‎   mjawmdm5nwq1mtdlntq3ogy0nwyzndu1mjg0mza5nta5ntkzm2i.webp~2.jpg‎  


  14. #4841

    V and C Forum on USA

    Quote Originally Posted by SanFranDon828  [View Original Post]
    Any of my fellow mongers have any idea how I could get some.

    OTC cialis? Cheap.

    I don't presently have any insurance.

    Thanks in advance good brothers.
    Always good discussions here on USA: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...alis-Tadalafil.

  15. #4840

    Cialis

    Any of my fellow mongers have any idea how I could get some.

    OTC cialis? Cheap.

    I don't presently have any insurance.

    Thanks in advance good brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape