Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 6084
-
08-19-23 15:56 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 187Can confirm Star ripoff
I ended up paying the stupid tax to the tune of an hour's donation. I thought she was okay because I had seen her a couple of times, but on the last visit she goes to "lock the door" and a black dude comes in and tells me to leave.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
That's what I get for not checking this forum for a few days. Mongers, don't waste your time or your hard-earned bucks.
-
08-18-23 18:34 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 168Airport Area
Anyone near or anyone fun around the airport area. Looking for a good time and does not need to be FS.
-
08-17-23 23:08 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 308Rosie & Husband
!Wow! I didn't realize the husband thing. No one has ever stated that. I can't imagine knowing my bride is blowing some unknown dude. Nothing against her but if this a necessity, that MF-er needs a part time job. Damn. That's unimaginable. What a useless fucking dude.
Originally Posted by SanFranDon828
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 19:27 #4851Regular Member

Posts: 18It's a PG-13 experience when you go to the movies.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
Her husband is in the parking lot or within 100 yards the whole time.
No touching no kissing and she complained a lot.
Oral.
Was pretty decent though, although no CIM and she's adamant about that.
And she texts you to death, finally gave in.
-
08-17-23 18:43 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 1189Roxi
Does anyone have anything they can share about this one? I asked some time back and all I got was people telling me "Oh, that's Roxi, " can anyone share anything else?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/567514879353
-
08-17-23 13:36 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 102Shelby, NC
I read some reviews. It seems like they (there were three women in one location and the dark haired one is in these pictures) were in the Hickory forum. I am traveling and am short on time to look it up.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 11:15 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 227Bit like the wife.
Anybody have experience with this one.she looks great.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...u/454808365704
-
08-15-23 23:01 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 708I take shots to keep my testostorone levels up they have alot of things to make older guys feel better.
Originally Posted by SanFranDon828
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 20:10 #4846Regular Member

Posts: 18Did you get Cialis or Viagra?
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
What is the low T center?
-
08-15-23 18:43 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 708I get mine at the low T center in johnson city 30 for 25 dollars.
Originally Posted by BjSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 15:38 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 101V & c
You could try www.ro.co/roman - not too expensive and they have a doc on there that will prescribe to you.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 13:17 #4843Regular Member

Posts: 21Cheap cialis
Good the GoodRX app and use that discount at Walmart. Pretty cheap that way.
Originally Posted by SanFranDon828
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 18:23 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 156Redheadgenie went pouf
Scammer, see my ripoff report.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 10:31 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 520V and C Forum on USA
Always good discussions here on USA: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...alis-Tadalafil.
Originally Posted by SanFranDon828
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 18:07 #4840Regular Member

Posts: 18Cialis
Any of my fellow mongers have any idea how I could get some.
OTC cialis? Cheap.
I don't presently have any insurance.
Thanks in advance good brothers.












Reply With Quote






