Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 33433
-
08-24-23 19:39 #27628Banned Member

Posts: 5352She is no longer in Mason. Springdale. Does not offer BJs at all she said she would receive but not give. Said Rates started at $120.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 18:31 #27627Banned Member

Posts: 5352I have had a lot of Fun Fucking the illusion. She is better than before she left. She now gets into being Kinky.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 17:32 #27626Senior Member

Posts: 324Divine Rachel the Mirage
Divine Rachel is an illusion and unattainable apparently. Move on already.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 16:29 #27625Senior Member

Posts: 29Divine Rachel
Could someone please send me her contact info. I used to see here when she did duo with the Dominican girl well I think she was. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.
Thanks,
-
08-24-23 16:23 #27624Senior Member

Posts: 63Bella in Mason
Has anyone seen Bella recently? She has been in the Mason area for a while but I have never been able to get our schedules to align.
https://callescort.org/513-224-7264
-
08-24-23 14:14 #27623Senior Member

Posts: 451Sarcasm
That post was clearly tongue-in-cheek.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 13:10 #27622Senior Member

Posts: 56Divine Rachel
Really? Seems like most of the post over the past month have been about her.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 09:40 #27621Senior Member

Posts: 105Same here. Would love to see what the hype is about.
Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 00:11 #27620Senior Member

Posts: 34Divine Rachel
I would love to see divine Rachel. Can anyone send me her contact info?
-
08-24-23 00:08 #27619Senior Member

Posts: 33Divine Rachel
Can anyone dm me her new phone number the last one I had ended in 2016 I believe. Thanks.
-
08-23-23 22:03 #27618Senior Member

Posts: 313Sarah
She didn't mention anything about a deposit to me either. She just begged me to come see her, stated donations and told me all about what I'd get. Wondering if a meet & greet is appropriate on this one.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:24 #27617Banned Member

Posts: 5352Contact Kandee Apple she will take care of everything your buddy need plus more.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:16 #27616Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't worry about Rachel. She is doing very well with appointments. Guy just chose not to post but she has been busy.
Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 19:20 #27615Senior Member

Posts: 451Screenshots
Mallguy means that screenshots are necessary because ad links go dead frequently, then nobody knows who you're talking about. Screenshots stay here forever.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:32 #27614Senior Member

Posts: 78Divine Rachel
I can't believe no one wants to see Divine Rachel let alone talking about her much here. What's wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Peace and Love.












Reply With Quote




