Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 2877
-
09-03-23 07:39 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 215Referring to Ricki.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 07:37 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 215I believe if I'd have pressed the issue she'd honor it. Early on we had an issue that she acknowledged was her fault. She certainly made up for it the next time!
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 15:46 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 356"Pre-paying"
I think even the ones who intend to pay you back (and there aren't many of those) don't usually have the discipline to manage that way. I can think of only one person who ever asked me for some help and actually kept track of it and paid it back over subsequent visits by reducing the donation.
In other words, up to you if you "pre-pay," you should assume it's money you will likely never see again. Again, there are exceptions but they are very rare.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 15:08 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 494Robber
She's a thief.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 00:50 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 81Apologies I wasn't clear, it wasn't from the 8851 number it was from a different number.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
I said loan because she said she would pay me back. Since she's been using about 3 different numbers. I'm not sure if it's really her. I also am very paranoid. I've heard she's burned people who have prepaid for services. Do I think she would do that to me? Not sure but not willing to find out.
-
08-28-23 20:13 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 215
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
Sorry. Kind of combined two thoughts there. I know for a fact Ricki directly asks for extra funds. For me it was always an advance on the next visit that I send via paypal but that I never call her out on. For others, it sounds like it's characterized as a "loan". Guess I'm just curious whether others think they're actually communicating with Ricki using the 8851 number.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
Regarding the extra funds. I have no problem with an extra few bucks every few months. I may be naive, but I feel it means a lot more to her than it does to me. And her service is so outstanding and so reasonably priced, I just build the extra funds into the overall experience and consider myself still ahead.
-
08-28-23 17:40 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 81You are absolutely correct sir. I'm not sure who she's rolling with but that's pretty shady if someone is asking her clients for loan, whilst pretending to be her.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 19:48 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 215Ricki
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
When guys get hit up for a loan/advance from Ricki, is it coming from the 8851 number? Or one of her other numbers? Most of the time I'm fairly certain that's not her using the 8851 number.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 17:42 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 446Same happened to me, nothing good comes from playing into that game. I wished her the best, all I received back was a "LOL".
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 00:37 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 3005Anyone have Cassie updated info
Anyone have Cassie new number or any other type of info Facebook or Instagram.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...ation/45606102
-
08-26-23 09:53 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 746I have only given money to one woman. She was older (40's) and I know (you never really know though do you) she wasn't a user or a thief. She only did this to supplement her regular job as an Aide in a nursing home She needed some help to move south, closer to family where she had a job if she could get there. She also wanted to get out of this life. Last I heard she was doing well. Hopefully I wasn't played for a chump but at the time it seemed she needed the $200 more than I needed it.
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 23:23 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 81Ricki
I was just texting ricki, been a regular for about 4 years great woman.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
Seems like she's fallen on hard times and asked me for a "loan" to help get by for the rest of the month. She's never done this and seems desperate. I feel for her but I don't just give money to providers. For anyone looking to set up a dream now might be the best time please make sure to treat her right she is a really great gal.
-
08-24-23 18:46 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 976Interested also.
Originally Posted by Dtf6200
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 12:33 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 51Nope but I'm also interested.
Originally Posted by Stinthebin
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 21:49 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 24Pumpkin
Has anyone seen her? Can't find any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/774923114227








Reply With Quote






