Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the part that the post is under the "ts" section?
    No I didn't. Either way wanted a deposit so I write it off as a scam. Probably why they took it down.

  2. #2216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi2687  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any I for on CJ haven't seen her in a while always has a different number.
    Hopefully she's in rehab. Or even better, getting that giant mole removed from her face.

  3. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff987  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one pop up in hartford but is from bridgeport. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/917500363541.
    Link is no good. Photos would have helped.

  4. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff987  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one pop up in hartford but is from bridgeport. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/917500363541.
    Did you see the part that the post is under the "ts" section?

  5. #2213

    Anybody know if this one is legit

    Just saw this one pop up in hartford but is from bridgeport. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/917500363541.

  6. #2212

    CJ of Waterbury

    Anyone has any I for on CJ haven't seen her in a while always has a different number.

  7. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctpack  [View Original Post]
    The link is no longer working but would love to give a try.
    Pretty sure that's Bella.

  8. #2210

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmpalpatinedv  [View Original Post]
    Had a Double BJ with https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/994365857506 and her friend Tanya. I couldn't find the previous post on her, but if I remember someone mentioned she is a talker. And she definitely talks a little too much (until you put something in her mouth). Some GFE and swapping BBBJCIM between the two. She is using crutches from the car incident, but it didn't really affect the date. Good session all around. Her friend said that she is relatively new, so there is no number or profile to share with you guys, but she was very cute and I will be on the look out for her.
    The link is no longer working but would love to give a try.

  9. #2209
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    What's the hype with this one. Her pics are so so but it could be just bad camera.
    She shows you a good time without demons or trying to rip you off. She also enjoys what she does.

  10. #2208
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Here she is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/814764427180.

    Enjoy if she responds, she's a good one and has been for years, when reachable. Take care of her.
    What's the hype with this one. Her pics are so so but it could be just bad camera.

  11. #2207

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Ricki is posting in the Bridgeport section of STG right now. Not sure how to ad the link. She's out there for those interested.
    Here she is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/814764427180.

    Enjoy if she responds, she's a good one and has been for years, when reachable. Take care of her.

  12. #2206

    Ricki

    It looks like Ricki is posting in the Bridgeport section of STG right now. Not sure how to ad the link. She's out there for those interested.

  13. #2205

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. I see her once of twice a month. Same as always. I haven't seen signs of anything being off. I will say this it will be a sad day for CT when the inevitable happens. I always show my appreciation ro her when I'm with her and help her out when I can because I know it won't last forever and she's been a soldier for many years. I always have luck texting her number around 8 or 9 pm for a 10 or 11 date. Seems to work well. GL.
    Lucky you. She probably sticks with those whom she met before. I tried to meet her once earlier this year. We agreed on a time and location, and of course, I was ghosted. Never heard from her again.

  14. #2204
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Ricki?
    She is one of the good ones as there are very few left. She may have retired, unfortunately. Stay safe.

  15. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy to own up sending her a few extra dollars in between sessions. Seemed to make a big difference for her while it was no big deal for me. No way for the run-of-the-mill provider but worth it for Ricki. Don't feel that makes me a sap either.
    Who is this Ricki?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape