Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 830 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12782

    Anyone seen Chy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...012/3143666064

    Looks great, but no reviews or information that I could find.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #12781
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    My short process:

    1. Scan the lead image. Too polished or professional is likely to be bullshit, and I'll pass.

    2. Read the text of the ad. Does it read like a non-native English writer? Vague mentions of location? Pass.

    3. Google Image Search the ad's pics. What shows up? Other ads across the country? No ads at all? Both are red flags to me.

    3. Google search the number. What comes back? Ads with different pics? No results at all? The former is a red flag.
    This should pinned at the top of the pages.

    Ho.

  3. #12780

    Aimee Star in Nevada, not MO

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html

    I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?
    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=811

    Reverse image search is your friend. She's showing available all month in Nevada.

    How much of a deposit did you send her?

  4. #12779

    Did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html

    I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?
    Well? Did you see her or you still trying to get bailed?

  5. #12778

    Brandi Love is Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Recently I noticed Brandi Love was coming to town. Just for my own curiosity I reached out just to see the rate. 2200 for those interested. I mean if she can get it, that's awesome and more power to her, but it's 2000 out of my league LOL. Why'all have a great day.
    Brandi comes through St. Louis this time of year once a year. She is hot and amazing. Prices have gone up over the years, but that is true of everything. I have seen her in STL a number of times and a few times in other cities. She is down to earth and as sexy, passionate, and playful as any of her videos. Definitely a fun time.

  6. #12777
    When she was in town a few years ago, the rate was either $2 K or 2. 5 K, I don't remember which but I'm in the same boat as you. However, if you have doing a pornstar on your bucket list, I can see spending the money but thankfully it's not on my bucket list yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Recently I noticed Brandi Love was coming to town. Just for my own curiosity I reached out just to see the rate. 2200 for those interested. I mean if she can get it, that's awesome and more power to her, but it's 2000 out of my league LOL. Why'all have a great day.

  7. #12776

    Brandi Love

    Recently I noticed Brandi Love was coming to town. Just for my own curiosity I reached out just to see the rate. 2200 for those interested. I mean if she can get it, that's awesome and more power to her, but it's 2000 out of my league LOL. Why'all have a great day.

  8. #12775
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT pics with a "local" 636 area code but the ad isn't even in English...Gee, it's a good thing there aren't ANY flags in this ad, you should contact her to find out how much of a "deposit" she wants you to send her.
    LOL. These ads actually are real we have already had someone report on them. They didn't have the greatest time and there was a language barrier but it was the girl in the pics.

  9. #12774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    As of last month when I checked in, yeah. I just can't justify 120 qv in a car. If she was that tight on money she'd realize this, but I guess guys keep seeing her as the price doesn't change.
    Is she down to 120 now? When we've chatted, she quoted 160.

  10. #12773

    LindseyT

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKc26  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://preferred411.com/P406785
    I have seen her a couple of times. She is worth the price of admission.

  11. #12772

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT pics with a "local" 636 area code but the ad isn't even in English...Gee, it's a good thing there aren't ANY flags in this ad, you should contact her to find out how much of a "deposit" she wants you to send her.

  12. #12771

  13. #12770

    Aimee Star

    Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html

    I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?

  14. #12769
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    First thing is look at the old posts details. Pretty obvious with all the locations on posts for the same day!

    Always do a reverse image lookup. Yandex works great https://yandex.com/images/.
    My short process:

    1. Scan the lead image. Too polished or professional is likely to be bullshit, and I'll pass.

    2. Read the text of the ad. Does it read like a non-native English writer? Vague mentions of location? Pass.

    3. Google Image Search the ad's pics. What shows up? Other ads across the country? No ads at all? Both are red flags to me.

    3. Google search the number. What comes back? Ads with different pics? No results at all? The former is a red flag.

  15. #12768

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda4  [View Original Post]
    All of the above plus getting the hotel room in your name leaves a paper trail. An even worse idea is getting the room in your name and then leaving it for the provider to use for the rest of the day / night.
    If I got a room in my name, I'd check out and return the keys etc right after session. No way LOL would I say, "have fun. You can use my room. Don't take or damage anything" this is all such a pain in the ass, though. One provider wanting this hotel deposit arrangement is legitimate. She explained why and she admitted she will continue to use that room after the paying client (me) leaves. I agree she'd likely triple and quadruple charge deposits to every client that day. I try to stick to massages but even those are challenging now lately. Been ghosted twice for massage in last few months. People like Eden, Parker, etc never pull this ghosting stuff, but they're booked a lot now. Maybe kids back in school will settle the whole scene down.

    One thought. Maybe we should have a Ghost Hunters thread where guys just matter of fact post their ghosting experiences. No judgement, just a factual report. Texted beforehand, confirmed date and time, never heard back etc. Would be interesting to see a Ghosting Hall of Fame award even

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape