Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 17730
-
08-23-23 14:30 #12795Banned Member

Posts: 116Brandi Love is Amazing
Brandi comes through St. Louis this time of year once a year. She is hot and amazing. Prices have gone up over the years, but that is true of everything. I have seen her in STL a number of times and a few times in other cities. She is down to earth and as sexy, passionate, and playful as any of her videos. Definitely a fun time.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 12:10 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 201When she was in town a few years ago, the rate was either $2 K or 2. 5 K, I don't remember which but I'm in the same boat as you. However, if you have doing a pornstar on your bucket list, I can see spending the money but thankfully it's not on my bucket list yet.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 07:20 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 224Brandi Love
Recently I noticed Brandi Love was coming to town. Just for my own curiosity I reached out just to see the rate. 2200 for those interested. I mean if she can get it, that's awesome and more power to her, but it's 2000 out of my league LOL. Why'all have a great day.
-
08-23-23 07:15 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL. These ads actually are real we have already had someone report on them. They didn't have the greatest time and there was a language barrier but it was the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 00:30 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 229Is she down to 120 now? When we've chatted, she quoted 160.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:29 #12790Regular Member

Posts: 1LindseyT
I have seen her a couple of times. She is worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by JohnKc26
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:51 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 553Seriously?
TGTBT pics with a "local" 636 area code but the ad isn't even in English...Gee, it's a good thing there aren't ANY flags in this ad, you should contact her to find out how much of a "deposit" she wants you to send her.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:17 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 95Latina
Anyone seen these ads.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/150774564
-
08-22-23 12:57 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 89Aimee Star
Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html
I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?
-
08-21-23 19:52 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 308My short process:
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
1. Scan the lead image. Too polished or professional is likely to be bullshit, and I'll pass.
2. Read the text of the ad. Does it read like a non-native English writer? Vague mentions of location? Pass.
3. Google Image Search the ad's pics. What shows up? Other ads across the country? No ads at all? Both are red flags to me.
3. Google search the number. What comes back? Ads with different pics? No results at all? The former is a red flag.
-
08-21-23 18:06 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 192Room
If I got a room in my name, I'd check out and return the keys etc right after session. No way LOL would I say, "have fun. You can use my room. Don't take or damage anything" this is all such a pain in the ass, though. One provider wanting this hotel deposit arrangement is legitimate. She explained why and she admitted she will continue to use that room after the paying client (me) leaves. I agree she'd likely triple and quadruple charge deposits to every client that day. I try to stick to massages but even those are challenging now lately. Been ghosted twice for massage in last few months. People like Eden, Parker, etc never pull this ghosting stuff, but they're booked a lot now. Maybe kids back in school will settle the whole scene down.
Originally Posted by Barracuda4
[View Original Post]
One thought. Maybe we should have a Ghost Hunters thread where guys just matter of fact post their ghosting experiences. No judgement, just a factual report. Texted beforehand, confirmed date and time, never heard back etc. Would be interesting to see a Ghosting Hall of Fame award even
-
08-21-23 17:04 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 201To me, it sounds like a deposit scam. Once they get the $150, you'll never hear from them again.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 15:26 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 36Hotel deposits
All of the above plus getting the hotel room in your name leaves a paper trail. An even worse idea is getting the room in your name and then leaving it for the provider to use for the rest of the day / night.
-
08-21-23 14:42 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 510Hotel deposit
I am highly confident she'll charge all the other guys a hotel deposit, too.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
Seems like another bad idea, even if the provider doesn't ghost you.
Basically its like a cable TV bill. Use a teaser rate to get you in, add in the "fees" to hide the true cost.
-
08-21-23 14:12 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 192Another "no deposit" concern or stance
Has anyone noticed more providers now want a "hotel deposit. ". This means cash app for a hotel booking requirement ahead of session.
Has anyone committed to this and had it work out? How do we know what the hotel is going to even cost. The amount is set by provider. Usually 150 $ "atop" the session visit. My concern is other guys, regulars, will then benefit from bookings on same day, leveraging "my" deposit given to the provider (she uses the room after I leave). Not to sound cheap, but what if 150 is higher than rate? I just don't understand why these providers don't just build in the cost to normal rate and require a cancellation fee. I guess potentially they'd be stuck with a room.
Has anyone done this and not had issues? I'm not comfortable doing this at all, myself. I've told these providers I can book a place same manner and I'll handle the room, then crickets. Even some legit providers are now doing this method of booking. They’re not all scammers. I know this for a fact but won’t list examples. It’s basically a “you give me 150$ and tell me what area you want.. then we’ll meet that day and you pay remainder then.. “ but it’s atop the normal fee amount. The other solution is to have a hotel or apartment permanently booked (lol) for this purpose.











Reply With Quote




