Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12751

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recommendations for reliable AA spinner.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks.
    https://tryst.link/escort/megan02

    She is excellent. Very nice body and face. Covered everything.

  2. #12750
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Is Tayyee still only doing car dates? Also, is there anyone in the Shrewsbury location worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/149117618#.
    As of last month when I checked in, yeah. I just can't justify 120 qv in a car. If she was that tight on money she'd realize this, but I guess guys keep seeing her as the price doesn't change.

  3. #12749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    AA provider

    Does anyone have recommendations for reliable AA spinner.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks.

  4. #12748

    Tayyee

    Is Tayyee still only doing car dates? Also, is there anyone in the Shrewsbury location worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/149117618#.

  5. #12747

    Posted in Chicago, Indy and STL the same day

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    May have to take one for the team buyt before I do I figure it's always good to ask anyone seen her? Just started posting which is suspect but looks like what I've been looking for.

    Or maybe you have some suggestions?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/148992100#.
    Ads were posted in Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis on the same day. Different phone numbers but same pics. Probably running a deposit scam.

  6. #12746

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    May have to take one for the team buyt before I do I figure it's always good to ask anyone seen her? Just started posting which is suspect but looks like what I've been looking for.

    Or maybe you have some suggestions?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/148992100#.
    Reverse image searches show posts that are identical / same pics with different phone numbers in Chicago and Indianapolis is the last 2 days.

  7. #12745

    Anybody seen her before?

    May have to take one for the team buyt before I do I figure it's always good to ask anyone seen her? Just started posting which is suspect but looks like what I've been looking for.

    Or maybe you have some suggestions?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/148992100#.

  8. #12744

    Run Forest Run!

    I have always been interested in this one because I have a thing for squirters. Made contact with her. Quick to respond. However.

    She not only looks nothing like the photos. Her incall is in the back of a Uhaul!

    Very methed out scary looking!

    Stay away! Far away!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/149216381#.

  9. #12743

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Set up and appointment and she cancelled on me same day. Never texted me back to reschedule. Same shit she's been doing for the last year. Been ghosted 3 times. Put this one out to pasture.
    I agree completely. I saw her a few times several years back. Just fine. No problems. Low price, good enough service. Nice place. But it wasn't an over the top experience. And even if it had been excellent I wouldn't put up with the ghosting. Mind you, I wouldn't have blown up about being ghosted repeatedly. I would have just crossed her off my list and moved on. Change is a constant in this world.

  10. #12742

    Same old shit

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck yet with Susan's number but if I get it, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.
    Set up and appointment and she cancelled on me same day. Never texted me back to reschedule. Same shit she's been doing for the last year. Been ghosted 3 times. Put this one out to pasture.

  11. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising from the Horseshoe casino downtown. I haven't partaken, just noticed the ad. Looks like a former streetwalker to me, but to each his own.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...747/3148068811
    Yep, that is Heather, street name: HB for Half Black.

    Used to be around that Sinclair station.

  12. #12740
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?
    This one is advertising from the Horseshoe casino downtown. I haven't partaken, just noticed the ad. Looks like a former streetwalker to me, but to each his own.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...747/3148068811

  13. #12739
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Same actually, I never had the pleasure of her or Katz.
    I haven't had any luck yet with Susan's number but if I get it, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.

  14. #12738

    Casino fun

    Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?

  15. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My bad, thought I sent that as a private message.

    However, if anyone is willing to message me and share her info I'd be grateful.
    Same actually, I never had the pleasure of her or Katz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape