Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 17718
-
08-24-23 11:29 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 553I'll gladly eat my words!!!
If she is in fact real then that's AMAZING for this "scammer riddled" town, can you please supply the link to the report you saw on her?
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 10:54 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone seen Chy?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...012/3143666064
Looks great, but no reviews or information that I could find.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
08-23-23 20:19 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 104This should pinned at the top of the pages.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Ho.
-
08-23-23 17:17 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 510Aimee Star in Nevada, not MO
https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=811
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
Reverse image search is your friend. She's showing available all month in Nevada.
How much of a deposit did you send her?
-
08-23-23 16:02 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 258Did you?
Well? Did you see her or you still trying to get bailed?
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 14:30 #12778Banned Member

Posts: 116Brandi Love is Amazing
Brandi comes through St. Louis this time of year once a year. She is hot and amazing. Prices have gone up over the years, but that is true of everything. I have seen her in STL a number of times and a few times in other cities. She is down to earth and as sexy, passionate, and playful as any of her videos. Definitely a fun time.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 12:10 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 201When she was in town a few years ago, the rate was either $2 K or 2. 5 K, I don't remember which but I'm in the same boat as you. However, if you have doing a pornstar on your bucket list, I can see spending the money but thankfully it's not on my bucket list yet.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 07:20 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 224Brandi Love
Recently I noticed Brandi Love was coming to town. Just for my own curiosity I reached out just to see the rate. 2200 for those interested. I mean if she can get it, that's awesome and more power to her, but it's 2000 out of my league LOL. Why'all have a great day.
-
08-23-23 07:15 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL. These ads actually are real we have already had someone report on them. They didn't have the greatest time and there was a language barrier but it was the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 00:30 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 229Is she down to 120 now? When we've chatted, she quoted 160.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:29 #12773Regular Member

Posts: 1LindseyT
I have seen her a couple of times. She is worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by JohnKc26
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:51 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 553Seriously?
TGTBT pics with a "local" 636 area code but the ad isn't even in English...Gee, it's a good thing there aren't ANY flags in this ad, you should contact her to find out how much of a "deposit" she wants you to send her.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 16:17 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 95Latina
Anyone seen these ads.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/150774564
-
08-22-23 12:57 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 89Aimee Star
Anyone have any experience with Aimee Star?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-32777.html
I have an apt set up today but her Incall is in Clayton and I have never seen anyone in Clayton and just had a weird feeling. LEO?
-
08-21-23 19:52 #12769Senior Member

Posts: 308My short process:
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
1. Scan the lead image. Too polished or professional is likely to be bullshit, and I'll pass.
2. Read the text of the ad. Does it read like a non-native English writer? Vague mentions of location? Pass.
3. Google Image Search the ad's pics. What shows up? Other ads across the country? No ads at all? Both are red flags to me.
3. Google search the number. What comes back? Ads with different pics? No results at all? The former is a red flag.










Reply With Quote





