Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 41267
-
08-23-23 22:52 #31637Senior Member

Posts: 50Zeena
I don't know his personal relationship with her but my personal experience has been positive. I've hit her up twice and she got back to me quickly. She has a private residence so that's a nice upgrade from the shitty motels. You can tell she wants you to enjoy your time and puts in the "effort". She's sweet but be warned she is a chatter box. My experience was GFE.
Originally Posted by JimmyCricket88
[View Original Post]
Her BJ is great, with attention to the boys but her hand stroke is a little aggressive. Just let her know what you like / don't like. Does a great reverse CG and has nice tits. She does run a timer but I never went over. Overall decent experience and she will be in my rotation.
-
08-23-23 21:08 #31636Senior Member

Posts: 27Honestly I was thinking there was something up with how often he knows Zeena is going to be posting before she does. I have had terrible comms with her since she's been back always scheduling appts then her ghosting me the next day.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 20:12 #31635Senior Member

Posts: 229One review on a girl is enough, not telling us every time they post, and advertise for them. There's a reason why someone would post multiple times about the same girl.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 20:11 #31634Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on Madomme V?
Looking for any info on this cutie. Dreaming of a Pro state exam! https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/779026210126.
-
08-23-23 19:07 #31633Senior Member

Posts: 374Thanks man. What's her face look like and does she have all her teeth?
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 18:15 #31632Senior Member

Posts: 412SJ sweet and sexy intel!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/410055860833
Can't find anything. Has anyone smashed yet?
-
08-23-23 17:13 #31631Senior Member

Posts: 151Not a pussy
That's not being a pussy. More like, nah, I'll pass on the HIV or whatever.
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:26 #31630Senior Member

Posts: 186Luna
I had a similar text exchange. Seems not worth pursuing.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:20 #31629Senior Member

Posts: 115Dani
BBBJ and offered BBFS. Tried to climb on without a cover but I'm too much of a pussy to try it that way LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:19 #31628Senior Member

Posts: 115Zeena
Is it just me or is this girl someone that you just don't want to fuck more than once? I'm not sure if its the way she is always just so spaced out while she's getting pounded, with that goofy little fake smile or maybe its just because she's drunk on Mikes Hard Lemonade. Either way I've had my fun, now done. Anyway, a word of caution when you go see her. If her laptop is on and open on the chair in her room, chances are that you are on video. If she has her phone in her hand telling you that she is setting a timer, she is taking a picture of you. I have also caught her taking a picture of my landcruiser because she "liked the color". I don't know what she is using the photos for, but be wary and be cautious of your surroundings.
-
08-23-23 11:17 #31627Senior Member

Posts: 285Dani
Thanks for the report Kooter. Did she BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Kooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 11:09 #31626Senior Member

Posts: 115Dani
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/801448687165
I saw Dani the other day at a very nice Towncenter hotel. QV was $100 but during setup she said if I didn't have that much, she would work with me. She's got a really cute body, tight stomach and ass muscles, small A cup and loves to DFK. Very clean, no smell, able to DT and took it mish, RCG, CG and finished doggie. Not a clock watcher and just an overall sweet girl. She's looking to move to Neptune Beach soon but it looks like she will be around for a while. I will absolutely be repeating.
-
08-23-23 10:55 #31625Senior Member

Posts: 151Lovely Luna
Same phone # is used on another site (callescort?) recently by another provider. Under cities worked it says 9. Listing on Skip says she is in Altomonte. I texted are you in Altomonte Springs and response was "hell no, jax". Eventually was texted Off Butler near Philips. I didn't pursue as seems very suspect. One post per day on Skip since Monday. So, no history, no reviews. Seems suspect.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 08:00 #31624Senior Member

Posts: 186Ashley Jane
I saw Ashley Jane a few days ago, very nice experience. Her pics are filtered, but I was happy with her appearance and body. Early 40's I would say. Personable and lucid, no evident candy usage, but who knows. BBBJ, CFS, not a clock watcher. Overall a passionate experience. Not a lot of reviews on her, surprisingly. Comms were good, and she was on time. Incall location was a little better than average. I would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/970878380697
-
08-23-23 07:52 #31623Senior Member

Posts: 186Lovely Luna
Has anyone seen this one? Seems TGTBT, not a lot of posting history or a review. Google search of phone number doesn't bring up anything. Wondering if she's legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/254990488657










Reply With Quote




