Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 41267
-
08-23-23 05:59 #31622Senior Member

Posts: 350First, I am not a pimp. Second, I just have had good experiences with each of the women I recommend and I thought this site was for that, to give you guys info for who to see, along with bad ones. I have stated info both ways on women I have seen. I'm just giving info lately on good ones because I think they treated me good during my "dates".
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
For the guys that don't want the info, or your not interested in seeing them either, either move on to who you want see, if you have nothing good to say, as the golden rule says so you don't have that bad karma coming back on you, don't say it, and don't waste their time. Enough said, agreed.
-
08-23-23 03:54 #31621Senior Member

Posts: 1107Stats question
So, if I'm feeling it, and reach out to the ladies who are advertising, I think I get about a 5-15% response rate.
I'm polite, and don't reach out with "how much to raw dog you in the ass and have you lick it off me", but "hi, what are your donations, and where do you host?
Does that sound about normal for the current market?
And then I get an answer to part of the question. Like "off baymeadows" - ok, and how about donations?
I'm not looking for the standard crap here about piling on the ladies and their terrible communication skills and how they should probably be put down like rabid dogs. I'm just wondering if anyone else (except for spreadsheet guy, who I appreciate) looks at this analytically?
-
08-23-23 03:28 #31620Senior Member

Posts: 1107Yes, yes she is!
I'm guessing we're not going to be seeing the "little" apple back down here anytime soon, though.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-23 00:36 #31619Regular Member

Posts: 24Workout plans
Anybody seen her? PM if needed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/681114248148
-
08-23-23 00:31 #31618Senior Member

Posts: 411C'Mon.
C'Mon. Man, how is a pimp supposed to make money? Don't forget to go see Zeena, or Chloe or whatever chick he is pushing this week.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 20:52 #31617Senior Member

Posts: 350To each his own, as they say.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 18:22 #31616Senior Member

Posts: 229Caitlin
Caitlin is okay, but just average in this city and overpriced. This would have more merit if you haven't been trying to advertise for her every few posts for the last month. I know she's rewarding you, but she's really not that special.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 17:54 #31615Senior Member

Posts: 350[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
08-22-23 12:28 #31614Senior Member

Posts: 559She had an emergency.
So of course not communicating it with you is bad, and of course who knows the truth but, I was supposed to see her today myself and when I asked what's up she responded.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
"Honey I had to leave Jacksonville this morning my son is very sick they told me about the school it was an emergency". Hopefully 1. She's not lying and 2 her son is ok. She is a great chick in my opinion, but they of course all get a little squirrelly at times.
Drew.
-
08-22-23 11:20 #31613Regular Member

Posts: 13I actually met Vee a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
She had ghosted me once before with an excuse that her phone had died, but I gave her another chance. Yea, there was some weird shit going on at the place, and it took her maybe 30 min to come downstairs and get me. I was super sketched out, but figured, I had done anything 'wrong' yet so I could bail if something happened.
We got to her room, and everything was actually ok. She doesn't look like her pics anymore, they are obviously a few years old and pre-candy. She's gained some weight, but not too bad. She wouldn't take her shirt off, claiming some skin blemishes she was embarrassed about.
Had an okay time. Been really debating if I want to visit again. All red flags and issues aside, she was sweet and accommodating. And she got really in to it and seemed to enjoy it herself.
First time posting here, hope I got all the code words right, LOL.
-
08-22-23 10:48 #31612Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Nikki
I believe that's the one. I thought it was the other girl Mandy was blamed for allowing to OD. I can't think of her name tho.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 08:16 #31611Senior Member

Posts: 412Erika
Saw Erika was back in town. Usually have a great time whenever she is here, so I hit her up to set something. Was to far from her location and in a bit of time crunch. So I set it up for the next day in the am. Next day comes, since was 40 minutes from location I text ahead of time, no answer. Figured wth I'll still head her way because in the past she would respond a bit after. As I'm driving I call 2 times no answer. Get there no answer, never got any reply after either tbh.
Not a bad review though. She's great when you go see her right away, but if you set an appointment no so much LOL YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/227726013904
-
08-22-23 06:32 #31610Senior Member

Posts: 2027Ebony at the beach
I texted her a couple of days ago asking if available. She took 8 hours to reply 'yes'. Told her too late for that day, maybe the next day, asked if she was in fact at the beach, and what her rates were. Another 12 hours passed, she replied yes to being at the beach, and 'car date only bbj' for $100. Told her good luck.
Originally Posted by HP333
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 00:14 #31609Senior Member

Posts: 134Robbery trash posting under different number
Same trash, different number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/336362185867
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 23:26 #31608Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes this is the Nikki I saw. She was much thinner and had a great ass back then. They were both very normal and friendly at the time and I did want to follow up with Mandy. Then that fake od video and the scam stories started popping up.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




