Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 31629
-
08-21-23 22:09 #25104Senior Member

Posts: 139Estephania
Had to take the plunge to see this MILF again. Saw her back in December last year and had a good time. This time around was just as good, since she remembered who I was and was quick to set up. Her body is banging and that ass is phat and great in doggy. Obviously, if you like manmades, you will enjoy her.
Now she is more pse than GFE. No dfk (light kissing allowed), no daty, but did allow cuddling after. Biggest negative for most will be CBJ only. Now luckily, I was grandfathered in to her old rates ($2. 5 hour), but her new rates ($4 hour) might depend on which ad you contact her from, guessing her agency is in charge of that, I used the eros ad #.
She also told me that business is slow and she is leaving for Tampa on Wednesday, so if hurry if you want to see her.
I recommend if the above works for you, but somethings listed can be a turnoff for some I can imagine. Best of luck!
https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3598363.htm?cat=4321Last edited by Com Shep; 08-21-23 at 22:10. Reason: Forgot to link the ad
-
08-21-23 21:57 #25103Senior Member

Posts: 43Nina
Thanks for the updated #.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:50 #25102Senior Member

Posts: 337Toni update
I caught up with her today. Having a bunch of issues so my recommendation is retracted until she gets straightened out. Amazing body but allot of baggage. When things change I will update.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
08-21-23 19:29 #25101Senior Member

Posts: 134Nina
That's her!
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:56 #25100Banned Member

Posts: 8Italian princess
Italian princess muscle + thickness.
Originally Posted by AverageJoe96
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:47 #25099Senior Member

Posts: 625Why we're here
Yo Admin, might want to keep an eye on this guy posting as he's been called out to being a pimp, I sent him a pm asking a few basics as I like young spinners, he answered but this is the real info that I needed, can't trust the newbies till they get real creds I guess, SS96 ain't falling for that and I would have not been a happy perv. 100.
Originally Posted by BeRealBeYou123
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 18:37 #25098Senior Member

Posts: 29Snap back
This is why I love this place.
Originally Posted by Guyana95
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 17:01 #25097Senior Member

Posts: 34So I went ahead and scheduled a visit with her, got to the location on I drive and it was a decent place, she answered the door in a towel and did check, she was very robotic and did not perform as well, very disappointed because she's one beautiful lady with a nice body. Pics are of her. Very little English.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 15:31 #25096Senior Member

Posts: 2964Toni
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
I was thinking the same thing, does this chick have any ads? Her physical description sounds like she'd be right up my alley!
Originally Posted by PoppySmile
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 13:15 #25095Senior Member

Posts: 36Fake. Stay away.
Classic bait & switch. Set up an appt last night, showed up & was greeted by 2 absolutely unfuckable catfishes. Stay away guys!
The guy posting this is probably their pimp.
Pics are 100% fake!
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 10:32 #25094Senior Member

Posts: 885https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150653339
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 00:31 #25093Senior Member

Posts: 378Almost hooked up with her about 8 months back or so, she was over on the westside. Yes, I too had reservations because she has been using those same pics for years and then she wanted me to come pick her and her friend up and I passed. Sounded like drama plus her comms were spotty on top of that.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 18:09 #25092Senior Member

Posts: 225Yep. Pics are def her, from 10 years ago!
When asked for new ones she refused, so fuck her.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:45 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 311How far gone is she?
Vids look good, but how far from grace has she fallen? Porn star to car dates has me questioning.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 17:37 #25090Senior Member

Posts: 131Did you partake yourself?
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






