Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25104

    Estephania

    Had to take the plunge to see this MILF again. Saw her back in December last year and had a good time. This time around was just as good, since she remembered who I was and was quick to set up. Her body is banging and that ass is phat and great in doggy. Obviously, if you like manmades, you will enjoy her.

    Now she is more pse than GFE. No dfk (light kissing allowed), no daty, but did allow cuddling after. Biggest negative for most will be CBJ only. Now luckily, I was grandfathered in to her old rates ($2. 5 hour), but her new rates ($4 hour) might depend on which ad you contact her from, guessing her agency is in charge of that, I used the eros ad #.

    She also told me that business is slow and she is leaving for Tampa on Wednesday, so if hurry if you want to see her.

    I recommend if the above works for you, but somethings listed can be a turnoff for some I can imagine. Best of luck!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3598363.htm?cat=4321
    Last edited by Com Shep; 08-21-23 at 22:10. Reason: Forgot to link the ad

  2. #25103

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPatrol  [View Original Post]
    That's her!
    Thanks for the updated #.

  3. #25102

    Toni update

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing, does this chick have any ads? Her physical description sounds like she'd be right up my alley!
    I caught up with her today. Having a bunch of issues so my recommendation is retracted until she gets straightened out. Amazing body but allot of baggage. When things change I will update.

    GS.

  4. #25101

    Nina


  5. #25100

    Italian princess

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe96  [View Original Post]
    Would you say her body is as tight as Miah? I'm just going off pictures.
    Italian princess muscle + thickness.

  6. #25099

    Why we're here

    Quote Originally Posted by BeRealBeYou123  [View Original Post]
    Classic bait & switch. Set up an appt last night, showed up & was greeted by 2 absolutely unfuckable catfishes. Stay away guys!

    The guy posting this is probably their pimp.

    Pics are 100% fake!
    Yo Admin, might want to keep an eye on this guy posting as he's been called out to being a pimp, I sent him a pm asking a few basics as I like young spinners, he answered but this is the real info that I needed, can't trust the newbies till they get real creds I guess, SS96 ain't falling for that and I would have not been a happy perv. 100.

  7. #25098

    Snap back

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]
    So I went ahead and scheduled a visit with her, got to the location on I drive and it was a decent place, she answered the door in a towel and did check, she was very robotic and did not perform as well, very disappointed because she's one beautiful lady with a nice body. Pics are of her. Very little English.
    This is why I love this place.

  8. #25097
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure fake or rip off if asking for cash app.
    So I went ahead and scheduled a visit with her, got to the location on I drive and it was a decent place, she answered the door in a towel and did check, she was very robotic and did not perform as well, very disappointed because she's one beautiful lady with a nice body. Pics are of her. Very little English.

  9. #25096

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I've been spending some time with a hot little redhead named Toni. I haven't figured out how to post pics yet but I can vouch for her smokin hot body, cute face, light blue eyes, and amazing ass. About 5' 1" 105 lbs 34 c beautiful man mades with amazing nipples. She is very fit and firm. Menu is pretty wide open and enjoys touring the Greek isles. No incall so would be cardate or take her to motel x.

    SM PM for digits.

    Have fun.

    GS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    All little more info on Toni. Her living situation is precarious right now which is why car, or pick up and take to motel or home is necessary. She is a smoker (pipe) but no marks anywhere on her body so that looks like the limit. From my experience with her bbj is available and cfs. Once she gets going she is a freak if treated right.

    Have fun.

    GD.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppySmile  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on Toni or does she have any posts? She sounds exactly like my type.

    Thanks.
    I was thinking the same thing, does this chick have any ads? Her physical description sounds like she'd be right up my alley!

  10. #25095

    Fake. Stay away.

    Classic bait & switch. Set up an appt last night, showed up & was greeted by 2 absolutely unfuckable catfishes. Stay away guys!

    The guy posting this is probably their pimp.

    Pics are 100% fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowNose  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a dream with Karla. Nice spot off South end of I drive. Pics are accurate, and she is very cute. Her friend is in the room and available. Wish I had known to bring the extra with me ahead of time. They're here for a week. Strongly recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2929370

  11. #25094
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Nina that was in pine hills?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150653339

  12. #25093
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger  [View Original Post]
    When asked for new ones she refused, so fuck her.
    Almost hooked up with her about 8 months back or so, she was over on the westside. Yes, I too had reservations because she has been using those same pics for years and then she wanted me to come pick her and her friend up and I passed. Sounded like drama plus her comms were spotty on top of that.

  13. #25092

    Yep. Pics are def her, from 10 years ago!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Its her, but older. You can look up her name on the intraweb for her biography as a pornstar at 19. Still fun to ride. She's in the Aloma area for the day. Don't ask me for menu or how many coins. Pretty sure menu is wide open. Contact her. The picture on the ad is of course her in her prime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150579157
    When asked for new ones she refused, so fuck her.

  14. #25091

    How far gone is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Its her, but older. You can look up her name on the intraweb for her biography as a pornstar at 19. Still fun to ride. She's in the Aloma area for the day. Don't ask me for menu or how many coins. Pretty sure menu is wide open. Contact her. The picture on the ad is of course her in her prime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150579157
    Vids look good, but how far from grace has she fallen? Porn star to car dates has me questioning.

  15. #25090
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Its her, but older. You can look up her name on the intraweb for her biography as a pornstar at 19. Still fun to ride. She's in the Aloma area for the day. Don't ask me for menu or how many coins. Pretty sure menu is wide open. Contact her. The picture on the ad is of course her in her prime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/150579157
    Did you partake yourself?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape