Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 30814
-
08-21-23 07:42 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 218Majestic?
Majestic as the experience, the feeling, the place? Anything besides an adjective? Is this review to elaborate or some Friday after dark stories? Please elaborate.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 06:20 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 86Majestic
Had a great two nights with this one.
Someone posted a while back and got flak for her being a man, rest assured she is not and actually as hard to believe she looks cuter than her photos, not much but still.
She sounds like "Teeter" from Yellowstone, her pink and shaved hair sold me, safe place off Buck Jones and Walnut St in Cary.
She will have you pull up to get a look at your car and then have the door open with her outside to meet her, is really nice, put the donation down and off we go.
Good BBBJ, sloppy, will go at it once you get hard or allow you to facefuck. Bent her over and let out decades of anger on her vagene, not only does she take it but she fucks back, gets creamy too and very vocal.
Def going to repeat, real nice and all the boxes were checked, did opt for the BB anal and I could not for the life of me get it to fit, other than that she is G2 G.
-
08-20-23 18:55 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 312Cassie
I dunno about this one, same name on the other site, also only 2 reviews. This name is very few posts as well.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 16:17 #23461Regular Member

Posts: 23Mileage may Vary
So I've had a couple outcalls to Atlanta and Miami hotels. Atlanta I've made 4 outcalls to medium / nicer hotels. 3 went through, 1 did FaceTime verification and then cancelled because she was "nervous".
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
All of the ones who got in were dressed alright, a little sexy but not with their tits out. I only called one to my hotel each visit except for the one that was nervous. I called up another and she came through. (Though she wasn't the one in the ad. Didn't care, she was hot enough.).
Miami I only had a single outcall, hotel was slightly seedy. Went through fine but she was dressed up more provocatively.
In my opinion, just don't try to shift a bunch over a small period of time. If you're going to, then pick a place that's seedy enough to not care, while too upscale for ****** to put themselves up.
-
08-20-23 13:07 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 846Legit agencies?
https://callescort.org/516-201-7803. Are agencies like this legit. I am intrigued by an 18 yo 19. Yo and was wondering if this is real or a scam. I will be in the area for business in October so I would like to have some fun.
Also if I order an escort do hotels usually look the other way of they dress normal?
-
08-20-23 10:52 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 180Pointless
Pointless waste arguments. Congrats.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 07:41 #23458Banned Member

Posts: 719How is 200 a deal? All the threesomes I've been involved in cost me 120 $. I can arrange some today if I was so inclined.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 07:22 #23457Senior Member

Posts: 73Here is a review from another forum.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...157&viewfull=1#post6423157.
-
08-19-23 23:58 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 337Joco guy
Thank you JocoGuy007. I got a text from another member today saying she is a great time and is hosting in her house now. He said he met Castro her husband and he was nice and even encouraged him to fuck her good. Bottom line he got a BBFS session $200. He said the only complaint was her tits were too hard?
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 22:53 #23455Senior Member

Posts: 69Pictures are a loose representation of her (I don't think that they're her pics BTW). I saw her once a few months ago, it was a private residence (not sure if she's still there), she over-promised and under-delivered. She talks a good game about her BBBJ, but it's mostly theatrics and very little skill. I'd advise to avoid personally.
Originally Posted by DavidJ907
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 18:57 #23454Senior Member

Posts: 139Cassie: donation?
What was the donation??
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 18:22 #23453Senior Member

Posts: 186Admin Help Please
[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
08-19-23 16:40 #23452Senior Member

Posts: 47Curiosity
Has anyone seen this one in Durham? I wasn't able to find anything looking up treasure in either the Raleigh or Durham forum.
She caught my eye and I'm definitely thinking about going to dream with her.
Anyone have any info? Pics and ad attached.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/248207303188
-
08-19-23 16:09 #23451Senior Member

Posts: 269Cherokee
She has been around since before even Backpage and Craigslist. You hardly ever see recent reviews, whether that means people avoid her or she's got her local regulars who aren't USASG regulars. She's probably made money from this game longer than she's ever done anything else. Her husband is her pimp, big dude, his name is tattooed all over her. I encountered them in real life several years ago in RM, he was driving her around in an SUV with handicapped plates. That was enough to give me the vibe that I didn't want to mess around (I'm a skinny white guy, I'd be easy prey. That's not to say that he's ever interfered with her appointments like that, but you know he's lurking and that's enough for me to avoid just out of my own caution). Reviews from way back when were mixed. Some reported that she was a lot of fun with no holes barred and not a clock watcher and loved to fuck raw. Others reported mechanical and rushed sessions. She's had those bolt-on boobs for years. Searching the RM or eastern NC user forums may produce some old reviews, not sure.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 13:35 #23450Senior Member

Posts: 337Cherokee
Hey fellas, anyone have any experience with Cherokee from Rocky Mount.
I have a friend that saw her and he only likes to titty fuck but said she was really freaky and finished him in her mouth without asking. Anyone tried the pussy? I'm tempted to take one for the team.











Reply With Quote




