Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 30805
-
08-19-23 13:35 #23440Senior Member

Posts: 337Cherokee
Hey fellas, anyone have any experience with Cherokee from Rocky Mount.
I have a friend that saw her and he only likes to titty fuck but said she was really freaky and finished him in her mouth without asking. Anyone tried the pussy? I'm tempted to take one for the team.
-
08-19-23 13:05 #23439Regular Member

Posts: 10I texted her a while ago, was quoted 160 qv so I passed.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 08:06 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 1710[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-19-23 07:56 #23437Senior Member

Posts: 1710I reviewed Rocío a while back. She's a clock watcher, very limited play, less attractive in person and stiff / business like. Absolute non repeat.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 06:47 #23436Senior Member

Posts: 247Bella
Thanks for the info. Will have to give her ago.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 02:44 #23435Senior Member

Posts: 243Marisol. Maybe a one off
Went to see Marisol again yesterday.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/150316629
I did not have a good time. Not sure what it was. But she was off her game. I paid $!50 for the HHR. She was really aggressive with trying to rush me. And after I popped. She quickly cleaned me up and got me dressed.
It was weird enough that I won't be repeating. At least not anytime soon. YMMV.
-
08-19-23 01:16 #23434Senior Member

Posts: 79Half Hr
That was for the half time, not full time. Very mechy businesslike and clockwatchers.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 00:28 #23433Regular Member

Posts: 4Ghosted by Mell-e
Saw a couple good reviews on her here (https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8137093242) so I decided to set up a meet. She was super responsive in setting a time, but when I got to the spot all comms went dead. I waited over a half hour and gave up. Fewer and fewer of these girls prove to be reliable.
-
08-18-23 22:19 #23432Senior Member

Posts: 180200? Deal.
200 is a steal! But I agree, if your ok with mechanical ladies, but damn, 200?! Cheap pleasure.
JV.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 12:06 #23431Senior Member

Posts: 91I concur
Saw her for the first time about a month or so ago. She is DELIGHTFUL. Probably the greatest natural rack I have ever seen in person. Definitely recommend treat her well fellas she truly is a sweetheart!
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 12:03 #23430Senior Member

Posts: 91Definitely fun
She's really cool. Has a laid back attitude soft voice she's from California I believe so she has that west coast vibe. The pics are definitely not her but a good representation. I think she's from lao if I'm not mistaken. Asian but has latina features. Boobs are sort of small but she has a very attractive face. The nuru was cool I opted for the VIP. The nuru was legit on bed and HJ. It was $$ for the hr. I asked if I could go again and ended up getting CFS. She was really cool I ended up giving her another 40. I would definitely go back I'd probably just opt for the regular massage HJ though. But definitely cool people!
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 11:47 #23429Senior Member

Posts: 247Bella
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/825753146820
Has anyone seen Bella? Please share.
-
08-18-23 10:03 #23428Senior Member

Posts: 79Gigi Egyptian Goddess
I saw some folks thinking about TOFTT back in June but did anyone? I like foreigners. Tried Heidi. Review coming soon after the threesome review posts.
I just took 2 for the team with some latinas as you can see my feedback on Flor and Rocio.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/634635843344
She says nothing Bare but I could have sworn I saw her banging a dude raw in a video on one ad not too long ago.
Any info on any foreign goodies is appreciated. Pm me.
-
08-18-23 06:18 #23427Regular Member

Posts: 23What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Dcoffee
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 01:36 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 174Deposit scam.
Originally Posted by Pyty11
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





