Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 732
-
08-06-23 12:01 #387Senior Member

Posts: 838I never cover up for K's ol dirt road. You'd expect to get mud on your tires when taking the dirt road.
Originally Posted by WhiteBlast
[View Original Post]
But she is ATM. And ironically she is always been clean.
-
08-04-23 06:51 #386Senior Member

Posts: 281K anal
So far I have not pulled out with mud on my boot. But there's always a first time. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteBlast
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 14:50 #385Regular Member

Posts: 22I agree with that bathroom statement. I think one time she was all out of soap and had just a shared towel. Impossible to properly clean up. Last time I had to have my own towel and plenty of sanitizer in the car to carry me over for the 40 minute ride home to a hot soapy shower. Also I will add that I did have a less than clean anal experience with her. Maybe it's out of the ordinary for her but it happened.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 21:19 #384Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've never had an ASS-cident with her. The hole is extremely clean, considering how nasty her bathroom is.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 20:34 #383Senior Member

Posts: 3853That is definitely the blast of the past! I remember when she was normal. Now, she's like a Dolly Parton with everything fake. The pussy is the same and when I unload, it's the best thing ever. The pocket is still awesome.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 13:11 #382Regular Member

Posts: 22You're probably right. Her tits are hard as a rock now. They aren't very fun to play with and I wouldn't want to suck on those nipples either. Who knows how much semen and saliva goes onto those in a given day.
Originally Posted by Swindle
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 16:36 #381Senior Member

Posts: 188K
I would prefer her this way over those implants.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 16:13 #380Senior Member

Posts: 369Yes, WhiteBlast, I hope this provides you with that psychological escape exit to being inevitably drawn back in, at least one more time. Good that you clarified to K Newbies that she now confirms the laws of gravity with her tits.
Originally Posted by WhiteBlast
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 14:09 #379Regular Member

Posts: 22Thanks for sharing! That's some good spank bank material! Maybe I can use this to get that moment of clarity so I won't see her again. I can't believe her tits were that small!
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 10:35 #378Senior Member

Posts: 237Blast from the past
Stuff I found that I thought everyone would like to see.
-
07-26-23 14:04 #377Senior Member

Posts: 369What do you hope to find?
You can be straight with her about anything you want. She has almost no affect, she will not be offended. Ask members anything that might help you prepare, anything that hasn't been covered in the posts. It will probably be a singular event for you. Either a one and off, or a multiple visit itch. Good luck and report back.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 13:53 #376Regular Member

Posts: 22She's always down for greek from my experience. The first time I asked for it she immediately accepted and assumed the position for some doggy pounding. It might be one of her favorite things to do I'd say.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 12:48 #375Senior Member

Posts: 3024I'd ASSume she'd prepare for that since she's never partial to it from the posts I've read. I never tried her services, but I may give it a shot for a solo session real soon.
Originally Posted by WhiteBlast
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:18 #374Regular Member

Posts: 22I second that. I've gone bare in her mouth multiple times. I went bare in her pussy and creampied her. Always wrap up for anal because of the mud.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 12:17 #373Senior Member

Posts: 3853I'm sure he's fine. K's been raw dogging forever and I never caught anything. If anyone did, they would've shared that info already. Be safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by MustyB34
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






