Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 532 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6309
    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    Review of Mila Amira.

    I had a dream of Mila. She has a professional appearance, older then I expected. I believe she is in her late thirties. She is pretty and has nice body. Everything was going great until we started. Mila has many restrictions. For high price provider she did not deliver. Everything was covered including BJ. She does not deep french kiss, just light pecks and turns away. She said her nipples are very sensitive and didn't like her breasts being touched. No FIV No MSOG despite a 1. 5 hour appointment. She left early after thirty minutes. It was a bad experience. I read some good reviews prior to booking her but she did not provide the service that other reviews stated.

    https://hellomila.vip/
    Throw something up on all the other review sites, esp TER. I feel like that hits these so called "high end" providers the hardest.

  2. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    Review of Mila Amira.

    I had a dream of Mila. She has a professional appearance, older then I expected. I believe she is in her late thirties. She is pretty and has nice body. Everything was going great until we started. Mila has many restrictions. For high price provider she did not deliver. Everything was covered including BJ. She does not deep french kiss, just light pecks and turns away. She said her nipples are very sensitive and didn't like her breasts being touched. No FIV No MSOG despite a 1. 5 hour appointment. She left early after thirty minutes. It was a bad experience. I read some good reviews prior to booking her but she did not provide the service that other reviews stated.

    https://hellomila.vip/
    Hey thanks for the review and warning! Much appreciated! Sorry about the bad experience! That really stinks especially at $1,400 for 90 minutes! ($900/ hr).

    I dunno, for me I have a routine I go through when contacting a girl where I ask her about the menu. Never mix money with menu, but do make sure a girl is willing to do the kind of work I desire. I suspect that with some of these high end GPS girls, you do that and they block you.

    But for a provider to take funds for 90-minutes and leave after 30 is bad. Only way I'd sanction that with a girl is if she felt threatened or unsafe, and I'm sure that wasn't the case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9889.jpg‎   IMG_8253.jpg‎   IMG_9900.JPG‎   IMG_1314.jpg‎   eros1.jpg‎  

    IMG_1329.JPG‎   IMG_1464.JPG‎  

  3. #6307

    Mila Amira

    Review of Mila Amira.

    I had a dream of Mila. She has a professional appearance, older then I expected. I believe she is in her late thirties. She is pretty and has nice body. Everything was going great until we started. Mila has many restrictions. For high price provider she did not deliver. Everything was covered including BJ. She does not deep french kiss, just light pecks and turns away. She said her nipples are very sensitive and didn't like her breasts being touched. No FIV No MSOG despite a 1. 5 hour appointment. She left early after thirty minutes. It was a bad experience. I read some good reviews prior to booking her but she did not provide the service that other reviews stated.

    https://hellomila.vip/

  4. #6306
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I've found that most of the providers from Logan / Onley and even Frankford are like that especially at that price. Even with that review I'm tempted by the price. I like all types and sometimes I'm in the mood for a cheap fat ass BBW.

    Have you checked out Skylar. $100 SS. A little pricerr bjt she's cute amd has a tight stripper body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2675626284

    She posts sporadically and her hosting fluctuates between outcall cardates and incall. She's laid back only minus is she can't take a hard dickdown.
    Yeah unfortunately lots of chicks from the hood tend to have attitudes; a reflection of the sad state of their home environment. That said, in the BP days I saw plenty of chicks from these areas and I can tell you they had way better attitudes. I'm like you as well, I like all types but also lean toward BBWs.

    Thanks for the reference. Unfortunately I rarely, almost never, see chicks at that price point. I'm simply too spoiled by providers at lower price points LOL.

  5. #6305

    China White

    Was wondering if anyone remembers this girl China? Goes by China white. I recall positive reviews on LC a couple years ago and then she dropped out of site. She appears to be back now, the pics look great. She is responsive and sane with texts. I have set up tmmr afternoon. Same location as usual. You can tell from the pics. I have had marginal luck on the Blvd in the past and this one might be promising. I dug around here and couldn't find any reviews but my searches could be off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/150290335

    267xxxx166.

    Check it out.

  6. #6304

    Anyone know anything about her

    Hello all, been lurking for a while and quite new to this. Was wondering if anyone has info about her. Want to see sometime this week but I'm not sure https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/150245587.

  7. #6303

    I keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's pretty thin and even thinner than when I first met her. But she's also pretty small so I wouldn't say "sickly" thin. But if you like women of more "substance" she's prob not for you. Tiny little breasts which I kinda like. She has some of the scars of the scourge. And some associated issues of reliability. But way less than others in the game. But if you can pin her down on a good day, she's kinda cute and def fun.
    Based on some of the things you said, I kept trying. I did get a few answers where she said she tried not to have a lot of dates. Texted her a few times yesterday and got crickets. Still have not got rates from her or if she has an incall. I have had some sporadic back and forth with her, but not nailed down the details. BTW, I like skinny and wonder sometimes if for me, there is such a thing as "too skinny". There is dif for me "too fat" But, as I do not live in Philly and I spend time in South Jersey, I really need answers from them within a couple of hours. Don't do car dates. Cause I have shitty car for that and I don't trust these girls or their pimp / bf's.

  8. #6302

    Anyone familiar

    Noticed this one recently. Anyone know who it is and can provide some intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/150260884

  9. #6301
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one earlier today: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/149832782.

    70/ ss, scheduled the date quick. She looks like her pics; short, black, decently thick. Room is very bare and depressing (LOL).

    The whole time she had the most antisocial, cold attitude. Super quiet, clearly doesn't like her job.

    Head was decent, and I'll say I did enjoy her taking as long as I needed to get up.

    Hit from the back, 2/3 minutes TOPS. Dressed and out there door.

    Despite the decent main event, I would not recommend. Mind you I don't really see anyone except for my regulars, and at that time they were all unavailable. I saw her out of pure desperation.

    Wish I didn't, even in spite of the decent rate. I absolutely cannot stand these chicks that have these attitudes. Goddamit, I'm not asking them to love their job; having basic sociability keeps the mood pleasant. But when they're cold, antisocial, I lose my stiffness. This is why I stick to my regulars. Each one of them, respectful, amiable, (cheap), & easy-going; always a fun time. I swear I'm not looking for any new talent anymore. I'm keeping to just my regs and that's it.
    Thanks for the report. I've found that most of the providers from Logan / Onley and even Frankford are like that especially at that price. Even with that review I'm tempted by the price. I like all types and sometimes I'm in the mood for a cheap fat ass BBW.

    Have you checked out Skylar. $100 SS. A little pricerr bjt she's cute amd has a tight stripper body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2675626284

    She posts sporadically and her hosting fluctuates between outcall cardates and incall. She's laid back only minus is she can't take a hard dickdown.

  10. #6300

    Kayla

    Anyone seen or heard of Kayla https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila.../377758198006? Apparently she's back. When I texted her she wanted an upfront dono of 25 bucks so I bailed.

  11. #6299
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's pretty thin and even thinner than when I first met her. But she's also pretty small so I wouldn't say "sickly" thin. But if you like women of more "substance" she's prob not for you. Tiny little breasts which I kinda like. She has some of the scars of the scourge. And some associated issues of reliability. But way less than others in the game. But if you can pin her down on a good day, she's kinda cute and def fun.
    I've seen her ads for awhile now and I definitely see what you see in her. I feel strongly you can tell a lot about a provider by the look on their face and their body language in their pictures and she gives off a cool, laid back, fun vibe in hers.

    My concern was one about health and safety. If you've seen no red flags there, I'd consider taking the plunge.

  12. #6298
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    When you say small are you talking height? Because on other sites people all report her as 5'6-5'7 which is not small for a lady.
    Huh. I wouldn't have thought that y'all, but maybe I just haven't spent enough time with her on her feet. I guess we'll accept that she's very skinny. I haven't found it unappealing (as a couple of others I've met who are much skinnier than their pix).

  13. #6297
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's pretty thin and even thinner than when I first met her. But she's also pretty small so I wouldn't say "sickly" thin. But if you like women of more "substance" she's prob not for you. Tiny little breasts which I kinda like. She has some of the scars of the scourge. And some associated issues of reliability. But way less than others in the game. But if you can pin her down on a good day, she's kinda cute and def fun.
    When you say small are you talking height? Because on other sites people all report her as 5'6-5'7 which is not small for a lady.

  14. #6296

    Mollee

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    She looks very thin, like sickly thin. That's always been a red flag for me. Have you noticed anything else about her being that thin which might warn someone away from seeing her?
    Yes, she's pretty thin and even thinner than when I first met her. But she's also pretty small so I wouldn't say "sickly" thin. But if you like women of more "substance" she's prob not for you. Tiny little breasts which I kinda like. She has some of the scars of the scourge. And some associated issues of reliability. But way less than others in the game. But if you can pin her down on a good day, she's kinda cute and def fun.

  15. #6295

    Hats off thanks you

    Appreciate you Gents in my time of need had fun at AZN DELIGHT thanks to the seniors that pitched in anytime your in Chicago I hope to payback the favor. Keep making this place a great place.

    Cheers.

    WSB.

    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    This would probably be better in the massage parlor section rather than escort section.

    In my experience, philly has a pretty good AMP scene. You got to a FS AMP and it is pretty much guaranteed you get what you go in for. Prices are pretty set as well. No need to haggle. Very little YMMV. No BS.

    Its like: you want a burger. You go to mcdonalds. Pay. Enjoy yourself and leave. No fuss.

    I've only been to azn a limited number of times but its 160 for cfs. 200 for cfs + BBBJ. Usually thai spinners.

    There are dozens of similar AMPs in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape