Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 532 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her more than a few times. She's actually a sweet woman and quite fun to play with. But, like so many, her life has its issues, including regular loss of phones or service that can make her difficult to connect with. If you can catch her attention and treat her respectfully, she's worthwhile.
    She looks very thin, like sickly thin. That's always been a red flag for me. Have you noticed anything else about her being that thin which might warn someone away from seeing her?

  2. #6293

    Word on the street

    Quote Originally Posted by NightLovell  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nikki?. Linked up with her on the Ave got her number. Now phone is off.
    Word on the street is that she is missing.

    Phone off. Her dealers haven't seen her. No one's seen her.

    There are only a small number of reasons why a girl out there goes missing.

    I am also aware that she has protective family out there. Maybe they kidnapped her to get her clean. She told me they tried to do an intervention on her and she snuck out the back and ran off.

    Other possible scenarios are jail, hospital.

  3. #6292

    Mollee

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Another one of those providers that will not answer a text. F her. Moving on.
    I've seen her more than a few times. She's actually a sweet woman and quite fun to play with. But, like so many, her life has its issues, including regular loss of phones or service that can make her difficult to connect with. If you can catch her attention and treat her respectfully, she's worthwhile.

  4. #6291
    Saw this one earlier today: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/149832782.

    70/ ss, scheduled the date quick. She looks like her pics; short, black, decently thick. Room is very bare and depressing (LOL).

    The whole time she had the most antisocial, cold attitude. Super quiet, clearly doesn't like her job.

    Head was decent, and I'll say I did enjoy her taking as long as I needed to get up.

    Hit from the back, 2/3 minutes TOPS. Dressed and out there door.

    Despite the decent main event, I would not recommend. Mind you I don't really see anyone except for my regulars, and at that time they were all unavailable. I saw her out of pure desperation.

    Wish I didn't, even in spite of the decent rate. I absolutely cannot stand these chicks that have these attitudes. Goddamit, I'm not asking them to love their job; having basic sociability keeps the mood pleasant. But when they're cold, antisocial, I lose my stiffness. This is why I stick to my regulars. Each one of them, respectful, amiable, (cheap), & easy-going; always a fun time. I swear I'm not looking for any new talent anymore. I'm keeping to just my regs and that's it.

  5. #6290

    Whoscall is one app. Users can put in their own comments.

    Whoscall is one app. Users can put in their own comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the name of such an app? I've asked a few providers I know that are comfortable with me, and they don't know.

  6. #6289
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Most legit providers use caller id apps to screen guys and it will show everything including comments / notes from other girls. If you've seen others in the past and have a bad reputation it will show LOL. Girls have showed me this in person on their phones so be aware.
    Does anyone have the name of such an app? I've asked a few providers I know that are comfortable with me, and they don't know.

  7. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    This is the Lovely Laura I am trying to locate. This is about the last time I saw her post. Circa early January this year. I send two text messages but no response. Google search of her number came up blank.

    To any Wizard detectives does her pictures pop up in any picture look up tool. I have weak computer skills so any Detective help appreciated.
    You've probably seen her since the last report on her that was posted here, but the last report posted here on her was lamenting how far down hill she had gone. It's true that providers will fluctuate between hitting rock bottom and recovery, but more often than not a downward slide turns into a spiral. There's not a huge support system in place to rescue those truly in danger of falling off the cliff.

  8. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Most legit providers use caller id apps to screen guys and it will show everything including comments / notes from other girls. If you've seen others in the past and have a bad reputation it will show LOL. Girls have showed me this in person on their phones so be aware.
    This is a good reason to rotate the phone number on your burner phone every few months.

    I treat everyone I text with respect and even if we can't come to an agreement on rate for services it's always a pleasant parting of the ways. But you have no control over how an escort is going to view your refusal to engage with them at their rate, so freshening your rep every few months or so can help you shed an unwarranted stain on your reputation.

  9. #6286
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Ignore the psycho who is calling her 50 times a day.

    Don't escorts always say they never keep our info on file? A good reminder why to never give your real name, use your real number, always use a VPN, etc.
    Most legit providers use caller id apps to screen guys and it will show everything including comments / notes from other girls. If you've seen others in the past and have a bad reputation it will show LOL. Girls have showed me this in person on their phones so be aware.

  10. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    This is the Lovely Laura I am trying to locate. This is about the last time I saw her post. Circa early January this year. I send two text messages but no response. Google search of her number came up blank.

    To any Wizard detectives does her pictures pop up in any picture look up tool. I have weak computer skills so any Detective help appreciated.
    Isn't that tawny tawkins.

  11. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Ignore the psycho who is calling her 50 times a day.

    Don't escorts always say they never keep our info on file? A good reminder why to never give your real name, use your real number, always use a VPN, etc.
    Most providers I've seen use caller I'd apps that show everything including comments from other girls so if you've seen other girls in the past and have a bad reputation it all shows up LOL. Many girls have shown me this in person when they get calls so just be aware.

  12. #6283
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Ignore the psycho who is calling her 50 times a day.

    Don't escorts always say they never keep our info on file? A good reminder why to never give your real name, use your real number, always use a VPN, etc.
    Most providers I've met in the past use caller I'd apps that show everything so if you've seen other girls and have a bad reputation it all shows up LOL. Multiple girls have shown me in person when they get calls so just be aware.

  13. #6282

    Looking for Lovely Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by MrE86  [View Original Post]
    I think he's talking about this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...a/204467965483

    She was in snj and then in the parx area for a bit. Last I heard she was in the York then Harrisburg, but hasn't post anything since January.
    This is the Lovely Laura I am trying to locate. This is about the last time I saw her post. Circa early January this year. I send two text messages but no response. Google search of her number came up blank.

    To any Wizard detectives does her pictures pop up in any picture look up tool. I have weak computer skills so any Detective help appreciated.

  14. #6281

    Doesn't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Another one of those providers that will not answer a text. F her. Moving on.

  15. #6280

    Nikki?

    Has anyone seen Nikki?. Linked up with her on the Ave got her number. Now phone is off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape