Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 9711
-
08-18-23 18:23 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 635[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-18-23 17:33 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 186Yeah, it's ridiculous. I get trying to save her but the whole scene could be shut down. Some of you are clueless. These girls have bookers who don't exactly know them on a personal level. The bookers have a boss. The boss knows the girls on a personal level and usually have a relationship. If her boss isn't trying to save her there is likely nothing we could do and who knows. Maybe the boss is trying but also doesn't want the business to be shut down both the legitimate and illegitimate one. I do hope a mode takes some of the posts down.
Originally Posted by ImMyself
[View Original Post]
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against trying to help her either.
-
08-18-23 17:11 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 47I agree, if you google some of the links that are being posted some of the results / links are directly to the forums.
Originally Posted by PumpNDump
[View Original Post]
I don't want any unwanted attention. Can a mod go and delete these links? I understand certain individuals are extremely concerned, but this really isn't the place to do that.
-
08-18-23 16:47 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 635Got to keep your monger hand and mind strong. Go bang a tranny in the fartbox to clear your mind.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 16:43 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 344Appreciate it. Yeah I guess I do sound pretty crazy on here. I need to try to relax and be calm. Getting emotional isn't going to help bring her back faster.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 16:22 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 635Rule #1
In this forum there is "Jazmin Private Eye...."
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
You're a client, not a friend. You're never a friend with a girl in this biz. Rule #1.
-
08-18-23 16:18 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 344I'm just worried about my friend man. But yeah I get it.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
There is a dedicated thread somewhere?
-
08-18-23 16:15 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 635Get a grip
Put this in the dedicated thread. Also, you're sounding more and more like the suspect. Get a grip, brah.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 16:14 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 344I have tipped the police she was taken by an old white male most likely. But this is not enough! Someone tip them the name. We have to save her!
-
08-18-23 13:29 #9177Banned Member

Posts: 770Your idea about CCTV is not a good one. This just screams kgirl bust.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 12:01 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 2319All you jazmin worry bodies have a new forum available to post at. Honestly it's just a missing harlot in san mateo too and not here in la. Some of you guys are over reacting and just have random unfounded rumors as basis of your assumptions running wild. Whether if she's missing, kidnapped, or dead it has nothing to do with what is going on here in the la market and I don't understand why any of you would want to put links of police dept facebook page or the moron state attorney general website here too. Do we really want LE presence sniffing around more than they have to.
-
08-18-23 03:03 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 746I was wondering that.
I am the one who made that post. She may have told others, but she did tell me that she couldn't go back to OC because "it's not safe for me anymore. " That was in May, 2022.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 02:30 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 262Is this old white guy the reason why OC wasnt safe for her? I remember reading post about her moving to LA cause of that.
Originally Posted by Ggininder
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 02:19 #9173Senior Member

Posts: 117This shit is crazy. I've helped a kgirl in the past deter a stalker by doxxing and blackmail. The org has their hands tied behind their back because of the nature of this industry. Typically, girls will move, change I'd, and go utr with trusted regulars if it spirals to that. But kidnapping, I've never heard of in my 3 or so years.
Originally Posted by Ggininder
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-23 02:18 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 344Anonymous Tip Link
https://www.cityofsanmateo.org/FormC...-To-SMPD-83-83
Anyone that can get the name of the old white man, please please post here! This is our biggest lead to saving her!









Reply With Quote





