Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 274 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3057

    Luxe

    Back again to share my adventures at Luxe. As a regular there, they never fail to disappoint. Called ahead and apparently Cindy is back. Drew Cindy, and she looks a little on the older side, but was nonetheless, playful, warm, and fun. Gave me a nice big hug when I got there. Was brought into the room, took my clothes off and got comfortable lying down on the bed. Usually, I really enjoy the massage more than the extra services, and Cindy gave me a strong rubbing on my back and it really helped me get out my knots. With oil rub and enough teasing, on flip, didn't negotiate or haggle, went straight for jr and oiled him up nicely. Ended with a nice, strong finish with some prostate play. After cleaning up, she even continued to massage my face and scalp, followed by some feet massages. House is 7 and tip was 6. Suffice to say that I left refreshed and very happy. Highly recommend and would repeat.

  2. #3056

    Seems like she's worth checking out

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Great report, general location and way to connect? Thanks.
    I wonder how much for FS

  3. #3055

    Rogers 8

    Any recommendations for who is the best flavor of the season at Rogers 8 these days?

  4. #3054

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Sensual touch 30 minutes: 150*.

    60 minutes: 250.

    Arousing touch 30 minutes: 200*.

    60 minutes: 300.

    VIP NURU 30 minutes: 250*.

    60 minutes: 400.
    This is her website there you can see her full range of prices and services.

    https://www.touchbytatianna.com/

  5. #3053

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.
    Great report, general location and way to connect? Thanks.

  6. #3052

    Adult Search also list a 3rd option, Very confused, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Did you do her Arousing Touch 60 minutes US $300 or the.

    VIP Full body nuru 60 minutes US $400?
    Sensual touch 30 minutes: 150*.

    60 minutes: 250.

    Arousing touch 30 minutes: 200*.

    60 minutes: 300.

    VIP NURU 30 minutes: 250*.

    60 minutes: 400.

  7. #3051

    Which hour package did you try?

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.
    Did you do her Arousing Touch 60 minutes US $300 or the.

    VIP Full body nuru 60 minutes US $400?

  8. #3050

    Tatianna

    After a number of texts I finally got a response and was able to set up an appointment with Tatianna. She is not a high volume provider and has limited availability. She offers 1/2 hour appointments, as well as 60 min and 90 min. Her rates are a little high, but her services are on par for what she charges. I chose the 1 hr session because of the included shower. Tatianna is no twig, but is shapely and attractive dark skinned woman, she is bbw but definitely not fat. On arrival I entered her place and she was dressed in just a skimpy silk robe. She helped me undress and led me to a steamy shower where she joined me and got me all soapy and very aroused. After a quick dry off she led me to a massage table where she began a slow sensual tease that kept me at full attention during the whole back massage. On the flip she started again with a feather touch from head to toe and playful touches to sensitive spots. When she teased me to the point of throbbing, she began a very sensual BBBJ. She gave the most mind blowing erotic blowjob. For almost 10 minutes I tried my hardest not to cum until I couldn't control it from happening. She doesn't do cim and she must have sensed I was going to finish and jerked my shaft till I blew a load as she directed the stream on her breasts. Got a hot towel clean up. She offers the same experience as Ling, maybe even more so because it included a BBBJ. She's expensive to have as a weekly treat, but definitely worth an occasional visit.

  9. #3049

    Forgot to say

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    What was your total damage 245 ??
    It was rogers8.

  10. #3048
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.
    What was your total damage 245 ??

  11. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.
    Is that #8 or #11 ?

  12. #3046

    Sunny

    Went to rogers for the first time wanted to give sunny a try she is attractive for her age and service wise she is a trooper went for the hour so $60/ the $185 for cow girl and BJ solid covered BJ and riding but just couldn't get junior to pop but got the full hour definitely better service the yellow lilly LOL.

  13. #3045

    209

    Quote Originally Posted by DranoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.
    209 sucks, I've been there a few times because it's close. Never had a hot chick that was good at anything. Many better options within 15 minutes.

  14. #3044
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    I only visited 209 the one time. I enjoyed it. You visited and posted about 209 several times. If it sucks so much, why do you keep going back?
    I go back because I'm searching for "The White Whale and guys like FlynNY56 put positive reviews on this site.

  15. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by DranoBoy  [View Original Post]
    Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.
    I only visited 209 the one time. I enjoyed it. You visited and posted about 209 several times. If it sucks so much, why do you keep going back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape