Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11266
    Quote Originally Posted by SternFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Kay link since a search is to broad and returns nothing? Would like to see who I should avoid.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27385.html

  2. #11265

    Kay link?

    Anyone have a Kay link since a search is to broad and returns nothing? Would like to see who I should avoid.

  3. #11264

    Can a test to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Landova25  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.
    It's funny because that was probably most of her clients before. That's something that she started doing later. She's a POS for that. I don't even know how she still has clients at this point. Everyone should stop giving her undeserving ass attention.

  4. #11263

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't worry about it because she sucks anyway.
    I agree. I wouldn't advise anyone waste their money or time with her. She treats clients like they're beneath her and she has a terrible case of GPS. I used to be a regular of hers and I got tired of her bullshit attitude.

  5. #11262
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack10  [View Original Post]
    Yeah your right but I don't know why? If her baby daddy it's a black guy maybe she have scared to see him buddy's.
    I don't worry about it because she sucks anyway.

  6. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by Landova25  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.
    Yeah your right but I don't know why? If her baby daddy it's a black guy maybe she have scared to see him buddy's.

  7. #11260

    Best AMP?

    Been to a few AMP Is RL the best in Columbus? They never miss with me From massage to handshake is always the best just wish they had TS as well anything better than RL?

  8. #11259

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Trying to decide on some providers to see here for nuru and maybe some extras. I know of kay and I was hoping for some of my fellow mongers opinions on this matter. Thanks and be safe.
    Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.

  9. #11258

    Needed some more help

    Trying to decide on some providers to see here for nuru and maybe some extras. I know of kay and I was hoping for some of my fellow mongers opinions on this matter. Thanks and be safe.

  10. #11257
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
    Long massage gives great TS but they're legit.

  11. #11256

    Table showers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, Bi's, Kong's.
    75 NW also has a table shower.

  12. #11255
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
    Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, 75 NM, Rejuvenation.

  13. #11254
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
    Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, Bi's, Kong's.

  14. #11253
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoCongo24  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Hera also on Tryst? I haven't seen her since she got the implants, but she is drop dead gorgeous.
    Hera on tryst? TRUE (among others).

    Hera drop dead gorgeous? FALSE.

  15. #11252
    Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape