Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17023
-
08-17-23 00:15 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 207Second
I agree. I wouldn't advise anyone waste their money or time with her. She treats clients like they're beneath her and she has a terrible case of GPS. I used to be a regular of hers and I got tired of her bullshit attitude.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 17:53 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 1297I don't worry about it because she sucks anyway.
Originally Posted by BigBlack10
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 17:15 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah your right but I don't know why? If her baby daddy it's a black guy maybe she have scared to see him buddy's.
Originally Posted by Landova25
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 13:44 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 45Best AMP?
Been to a few AMP Is RL the best in Columbus? They never miss with me From massage to handshake is always the best just wish they had TS as well anything better than RL?
-
08-16-23 13:41 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 45Kay
Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:25 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 382Needed some more help
Trying to decide on some providers to see here for nuru and maybe some extras. I know of kay and I was hoping for some of my fellow mongers opinions on this matter. Thanks and be safe.
-
08-16-23 11:22 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 45Long massage gives great TS but they're legit.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 10:05 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 519Table showers
75 NW also has a table shower.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 09:55 #11255Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 44Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, 75 NM, Rejuvenation.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 09:29 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 241Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, Bi's, Kong's.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 21:12 #11253Senior Member

Posts: 180Hera on tryst? TRUE (among others).
Originally Posted by AtoCongo24
[View Original Post]
Hera drop dead gorgeous? FALSE.
-
08-15-23 19:47 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 553Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
-
08-15-23 18:33 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 26Wasn't Hera also on Tryst? I haven't seen her since she got the implants, but she is drop dead gorgeous.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 18:26 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks, I atleast was able to visit her a couple times before she left. What about Monroe, do you got an ad for her? I remember seeing a bit ago but never pulled the triggered to see her.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 16:47 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 892Agency
Thats where I saw her. Sad if she is gone. Here's what you missed https://nudepussy.live/user/kissverakiss.
Originally Posted by Thrump
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




