Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11269

    Vet

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post on rubrating. Wanted to see if she was real and if any other fellow mongers had good experiences with her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssy-29204.html
    Best thing to do with all these RR girls who have not been reviewed is to make contact. Book a session and then see if they will meet without a deposit. Most of the ones I contact want the deposit. Another way is if they have a snap account make contact there. Right out of the gate, first message ask them where the are located. If they say Columbus, they may be legit. You can do the same thing with your first text. Snap conversations delete in 24 hrs.

  2. #11268

    Wanted to see if any fellow mongers have seen this provider

    Saw her post on rubrating. Wanted to see if she was real and if any other fellow mongers had good experiences with her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssy-29204.html

  3. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I wouldn't advise anyone waste their money or time with her. She treats clients like they're beneath her and she has a terrible case of GPS. I used to be a regular of hers and I got tired of her bullshit attitude.
    Kay gets a lot of mixed reviews. I always thought she was decent. However, the last time I saw her was not good at all.

  4. #11266
    Quote Originally Posted by SternFan1978  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a Kay link since a search is to broad and returns nothing? Would like to see who I should avoid.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27385.html

  5. #11265

    Kay link?

    Anyone have a Kay link since a search is to broad and returns nothing? Would like to see who I should avoid.

  6. #11264

    Can a test to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Landova25  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.
    It's funny because that was probably most of her clients before. That's something that she started doing later. She's a POS for that. I don't even know how she still has clients at this point. Everyone should stop giving her undeserving ass attention.

  7. #11263

    Second

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't worry about it because she sucks anyway.
    I agree. I wouldn't advise anyone waste their money or time with her. She treats clients like they're beneath her and she has a terrible case of GPS. I used to be a regular of hers and I got tired of her bullshit attitude.

  8. #11262
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack10  [View Original Post]
    Yeah your right but I don't know why? If her baby daddy it's a black guy maybe she have scared to see him buddy's.
    I don't worry about it because she sucks anyway.

  9. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by Landova25  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.
    Yeah your right but I don't know why? If her baby daddy it's a black guy maybe she have scared to see him buddy's.

  10. #11260

    Best AMP?

    Been to a few AMP Is RL the best in Columbus? They never miss with me From massage to handshake is always the best just wish they had TS as well anything better than RL?

  11. #11259

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Trying to decide on some providers to see here for nuru and maybe some extras. I know of kay and I was hoping for some of my fellow mongers opinions on this matter. Thanks and be safe.
    Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.

  12. #11258

    Needed some more help

    Trying to decide on some providers to see here for nuru and maybe some extras. I know of kay and I was hoping for some of my fellow mongers opinions on this matter. Thanks and be safe.

  13. #11257
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
    Long massage gives great TS but they're legit.

  14. #11256

    Table showers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevin1626  [View Original Post]
    Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, Bi's, Kong's.
    75 NW also has a table shower.

  15. #11255
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    Have any AMPs been opened in Columbus that offer a table shower?
    Long's, Oriental Relaxation, A Plus, 75 NM, Rejuvenation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape