Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17031
-
08-17-23 11:00 #11271Senior Member

Posts: 66Nurse Kelly
I was in town a couple weeks ago and against my better judgement, the little head always wins, I reached out to Nurse Kelly and setup an appointment the next day. She looks decent for her age but she just doesn't shut the hell up and it's all over the place in terms of topic. Clearly she is not stable and for as much weed as she's doing I would think she would be a bit more calm. I'd hate to see her when she isn't high. Bag shit crazy and will not repeat.
Originally Posted by DuDonk
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 08:51 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 61Mimi Massage
3 weeks ago tried Mimi massage again. Asked for half hour, and Tina when I arrived. There were 2 Tina's working there last time I was there months ago. Any way I was shown to room to get ready and Tina came in. She is nice looking girl mid- 30's? Gave okay Massage; however on flip she wanted to negotiate tip. She didn't do that last time. Negotiations resulted in 60 which only allowed roaming over clothes with he. Months earlier I was allowed under for same amount. Not sure what is going on anymore.
-
08-17-23 08:32 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 892Vet
Best thing to do with all these RR girls who have not been reviewed is to make contact. Book a session and then see if they will meet without a deposit. Most of the ones I contact want the deposit. Another way is if they have a snap account make contact there. Right out of the gate, first message ask them where the are located. If they say Columbus, they may be legit. You can do the same thing with your first text. Snap conversations delete in 24 hrs.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 08:23 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 382Wanted to see if any fellow mongers have seen this provider
Saw her post on rubrating. Wanted to see if she was real and if any other fellow mongers had good experiences with her.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssy-29204.html
-
08-17-23 06:34 #11267Banned Member

Posts: 454Kay gets a lot of mixed reviews. I always thought she was decent. However, the last time I saw her was not good at all.
Originally Posted by RangerRed2
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 06:33 #11266Banned Member

Posts: 454https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27385.html
Originally Posted by SternFan1978
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 05:41 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 183Kay link?
Anyone have a Kay link since a search is to broad and returns nothing? Would like to see who I should avoid.
-
08-17-23 00:19 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 207Can a test to it
It's funny because that was probably most of her clients before. That's something that she started doing later. She's a POS for that. I don't even know how she still has clients at this point. Everyone should stop giving her undeserving ass attention.
Originally Posted by Landova25
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 00:15 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 207Second
I agree. I wouldn't advise anyone waste their money or time with her. She treats clients like they're beneath her and she has a terrible case of GPS. I used to be a regular of hers and I got tired of her bullshit attitude.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 17:53 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 1297I don't worry about it because she sucks anyway.
Originally Posted by BigBlack10
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 17:15 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah your right but I don't know why? If her baby daddy it's a black guy maybe she have scared to see him buddy's.
Originally Posted by Landova25
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 13:44 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 45Best AMP?
Been to a few AMP Is RL the best in Columbus? They never miss with me From massage to handshake is always the best just wish they had TS as well anything better than RL?
-
08-16-23 13:41 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 45Kay
Unless you're Caucasian don't expect anything from kay. Her first response to your message is what's your race and age?? If your black you won't even get a response back.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:25 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 382Needed some more help
Trying to decide on some providers to see here for nuru and maybe some extras. I know of kay and I was hoping for some of my fellow mongers opinions on this matter. Thanks and be safe.
-
08-16-23 11:22 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 45Long massage gives great TS but they're legit.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






