Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2659
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1939

    Hot Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon9009  [View Original Post]
    There is Hot Asian girl Vermont and 6th any one knows her name? She's always at bus stop looks like 20 year old Korean girl.
    I was intrigued so I drove down to check her out. Her face is actually quite pleasant to look at. At some angles one might even say she is stunning.

    I tried to drive by a few times to get her attention but to no avail. I think she might have gone from normal person to directly a mentally ill homeless person. A few times I saw her doing an Asian squat and smoking something. Probably crack.

    From what I can tell, she is just as nuts as the black guy she is with. Sometimes another one joins their hobo circle.

    It's a shame. What a waste.

  2. #1938
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon9009  [View Original Post]
    She usually wake up day time 2 to 4 pm? The girl who sleep in the floor. Yesterday she was wearing green Thongs, I think she got fucked? I think she lost her pants. Few days ago old white dude was watching her bc Black dude was left for few hour. If you see her let me know nameshe's fucking hot! And if you have chance ask her for price LOL.
    Circa 2006 there was a fairly hot Korean provider in that area that had been fired from working at AMPs. She called herself Chichi because she had ginormous boobs like that lady Minka who had the place in Claremont. Since then I probably hooked up with another 15 so you never know until you find out.

  3. #1937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon9009  [View Original Post]
    She usually wake up day time 2 to 4 pm? The girl who sleep in the floor. Yesterday she was wearing green Thongs, I think she got fucked? I think she lost her pants. Few days ago old white dude was watching her bc Black dude was left for few hour. If you see her let me know nameshe's fucking hot! And if you have chance ask her for price LOL.
    Ok that helps. Is it the bus stop I described that is across the street from the Ihop on 6th street? It has shade cover from a bunch of trees. The one I saw sleeping on the floor was a skinny homeless black dude. I would only be able to cruise there on the weekends around those times. During the week I'm working. If I spot her I'll see what I can do.

  4. #1936

    Hot Asian girl 6th and Vermont

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Cruised by there today around 7 pm, still was light out but didn't see her. Just a couple homeless black dudes at the bus stop on 6th street that's across the street from the ihop. Saw the one sleeping on the floor to the side. And the other one sitting on the bench really covered up in one of those puffy parkas with the hood up. All the other bus stops at that intersection were clear. Any particular times of day or night you've seen her out there?
    She usually wake up day time 2 to 4 pm? The girl who sleep in the floor. Yesterday she was wearing green Thongs, I think she got fucked? I think she lost her pants. Few days ago old white dude was watching her bc Black dude was left for few hour. If you see her let me know nameshe's fucking hot! And if you have chance ask her for price LOL.

  5. #1935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon9009  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's homeless now and she always with one black dude sleep next to her. I feel like he fucking her LOL and If you talk to her you can see her tits.
    Cruised by there today around 7 pm, still was light out but didn't see her. Just a couple homeless black dudes at the bus stop on 6th street that's across the street from the ihop. Saw the one sleeping on the floor to the side. And the other one sitting on the bench really covered up in one of those puffy parkas with the hood up. All the other bus stops at that intersection were clear. Any particular times of day or night you've seen her out there?

  6. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple Asian looking girls near San Pedro St in the skids area that I've tried to talk to but they only smile back, if that. So they are not looking to hook up. That black dude you saw near this Asian chic most definitely is fucking her. The chics usually shack up with a black dude in the skids some with Latinos others with a white dude. They do that for shelter with the guy and the girls treat dude as their "daddy" or "boyfriend". But the chics still hustle and suck / fuck for ends. Most of the dudes know the chic hustles but let it slide. If you're able to talk to this chic when her man is not around. You may be able to tap that ass for some ends. Think I may have to go for a cruise and check out this chic one of these days.
    Seems like a lot of time effort. Dtla is on the backburner until they go back to how it was. Pre and Post budget crisis, I could get blown by girls 18-45 of all colors without all these extra characters and theatrics. Tbh, I'm already considering relegating Cali to experiments only and flying to NYC to bang tight young JAV girls monthly. Quiting my job anyway so why not pay $200.00 to BBFS girls I like.

  7. #1933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon9009  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's homeless now and she always with one black dude sleep next to her. I feel like he fucking her LOL and If you talk to her you can see her tits.
    There's a couple Asian looking girls near San Pedro St in the skids area that I've tried to talk to but they only smile back, if that. So they are not looking to hook up. That black dude you saw near this Asian chic most definitely is fucking her. The chics usually shack up with a black dude in the skids some with Latinos others with a white dude. They do that for shelter with the guy and the girls treat dude as their "daddy" or "boyfriend". But the chics still hustle and suck / fuck for ends. Most of the dudes know the chic hustles but let it slide. If you're able to talk to this chic when her man is not around. You may be able to tap that ass for some ends. Think I may have to go for a cruise and check out this chic one of these days.

  8. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka  [View Original Post]
    Is she open to competing in the coliseum? Great benefits I offer.
    Seems like she's homeless now and she always with one black dude sleep next to her. I feel like he fucking her LOL and If you talk to her you can see her tits.

  9. #1931

    Gladiator

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon9009  [View Original Post]
    There is Hot Asian girl Vermont and 6th any one knows her name? She's always at bus stop looks like 20 year old Korean girl.
    Is she open to competing in the coliseum? Great benefits I offer.

  10. #1930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupin0358  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her a while back in July, good mic work, but had a no touch rule. She was good and standard 40 price. She was there with a black dude.
    Yup that's her. The red hair looks good on her. She needs to chill with the rules. LOL.

    Last I cruised there hooked up with Krystal again. BBBJ / fuck for 30. Dropped a load in that tight pussy.

  11. #1929

    Is this Amy

    I hooked up with her a while back in July, good mic work, but had a no touch rule. She was good and standard 40 price. She was there with a black dude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230704_121858.jpg‎   20230704_121104.jpg‎  

  12. #1928

    Good LSW

    Any smash Sophia and her friend lately? 🔥128293; tight and sucks like a Hoover vacuum, monster tities too she seems a little high on something but still recommend, 15th and Long Beach ave.

  13. #1927

    Korea Town Young Asian

    There is Hot Asian girl Vermont and 6th any one knows her name? She's always at bus stop looks like 20 year old Korean girl.

  14. #1926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1011

    Union Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew04  [View Original Post]
    Also outside the Greyhound at 171X E 7th St; lots of them have been on that bus for days & have either never been to Los Angeles before or have no idea how to get to Union Station from the Greyhound & are just wandering around. Most are here because their lives are a mess & are running away from whatever but don't know anyone here. But just like with skid row, you have to watch yourself. You have no idea who a lot of these people are or what they just ran away from.
    Greyhound station is closed down permanently. It's moved to Union station.

  15. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt323  [View Original Post]
    Seen her at 7th and towne. $60 for everything. She don't rush you so its cool.

    I only seen her round 3 am doe.
    I'd let her clean my house, so long as she also cleans out the shitter with her tongue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape