Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Downtown LA

+ Submit Review
Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2656
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1906

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with cute Amy again last night around 12:30 am. Picked her up on 7th by the Continental, same as last time. She was wearing a nice outfit with short red hair. Got the BBBJ for $30 this time around. She still needs to work on her BJ skills. She uses her hand to much so you have to keep guiding her. I kept pushing her head down to take it deep which she didn't complain about. Love playing with her pale white ass. But silly rule of no touching her pussy. Oh well. Finally busted a huge load with her catching about half of it in her mouth. One of these days definitely need to take her ass for a spin doggystyle to spank and pound that nice pale ass. She's lost some weight since I saw her last. Still staying in the tent at Stanford and 7th with some dude.
    I saw her too about a week ago. I tried smashing her but she wouldn't let me thrust. Lots of no touching with her. Also, There was a white vehicle that followed me for some reason. I wonder if that's her pimp or man.

    Don.

  2. #1905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009

    Amy

    Hooked up with cute Amy again last night around 12:30 am. Picked her up on 7th by the Continental, same as last time. She was wearing a nice outfit with short red hair. Got the BBBJ for $30 this time around. She still needs to work on her BJ skills. She uses her hand to much so you have to keep guiding her. I kept pushing her head down to take it deep which she didn't complain about. Love playing with her pale white ass. But silly rule of no touching her pussy. Oh well. Finally busted a huge load with her catching about half of it in her mouth. One of these days definitely need to take her ass for a spin doggystyle to spank and pound that nice pale ass. She's lost some weight since I saw her last. Still staying in the tent at Stanford and 7th with some dude.

  3. #1904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Dose anyone have any Intel on this beauty.
    How'd you get a pic of her if you haven't seen her before? LOL She's not my cup of tea. But to each their own. Got to respect that.

  4. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious right now bro.
    ? Serious? Just asking who she is that's all never seen her.

  5. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Dose anyone have any Intel on this beauty.
    Are you serious right now bro.

  6. #1901

    BBW Latina MILF

    Dose anyone have any Intel on this beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59F9FEA1-6DFB-4CE4-947E-B4925B3F6D7B.jpg‎  

  7. #1900

    Alicia

    Cruised the skids and found Alisia looking fine. She was wearing blue jeans with red shirt and red hair and smelling good. Alicia says her phone was stolen and has no means of communication. I found her on Crocker and Agatha with male friends.

    I can't say enough good things about her she's down to earth great attitude with a nice body.

    Don.

  8. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I've heard this before. There many women come from far and don't have a place to stay. My friend said he was sitting having coffee and met this girl in DTLA. She wasn't a working girl just someone who was passing through and she slept at his place for a couple weeks before moving on.

    Don.
    Also outside the Greyhound at 171X E 7th St; lots of them have been on that bus for days & have either never been to Los Angeles before or have no idea how to get to Union Station from the Greyhound & are just wandering around. Most are here because their lives are a mess & are running away from whatever but don't know anyone here. But just like with skid row, you have to watch yourself. You have no idea who a lot of these people are or what they just ran away from.

  9. #1898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009

    Very Quiet

    Cruised around the skids Sunday evening and noticed it's quieter than usual with no decent chics around. It looks like they are either planning new construction or just trying to curb the pop up of tents by placing fences around quite a few buildings. The fences cover half of the sidewalk so not enough space for a tent. So it's just making some of the homeless put the tent on the street now next to the curb. Don't think that's better than just letting them have the sidewalk but we will see.

    Found a Latina looking chic named Jackie that seemed cool at first and down for a $20 BBBJ. But once she got in the car the craziness started. She started acting up and trippin' for a hit. Wanted me to take her to go buy her hit first but I wasn't down with that because most likely she was not coming back once out of my car. I've let other girls do this because I've established trust with them and they also leave their belongings in my car. But this was my first time with this chic. So I finally convinced her to start sucking but she barely licked the tip and was doing a lot more handjob than BJ. And then back to her craziness about getting her hit first. Then complaining if I was cumming already. I was like you haven't even sucked it. LOL I've been in this situation a few times with skid chics it comes with the territory. Mostly black chics play the craziness game to get you frustrated and have you kick them out with the cash. So after a bit I just wanted her out of the car but I wanted some of my money back since she really hadn't done shit. Sometimes you have to let these chics have the cash to get out of the car and take the loss. But this chic got on my nerves. She had left her little purse in my console area and it was open. I grabbed it and found a bill and took it. She was trippin' again asking for it back but I said nope and get the fuck out of my car. It was only 5 bucks she still had the 20. So she finally opened the car door and was mostly out and I took off with the door open and it closed on its own. Finally rid of that biaatch! Those are some of the crazy skid adventures that I'm sure some of my fellow skid cruisers have experienced.

    On the same street where I left Jackie I found an old reliable older Latina named Joanne a little higher up the street. She always gives good head with cim for 20. Had her hop in and started telling her my adventure story about Jackie and how she basically robbed me of a 20. She said oh that biatch?! She said they call her Nightmare and that she's robbed her too. And that she's actually Middle-Eastern not Latina. I told her I'm pretty sure it was a crazy act she was doing to get out of actually doing a full BJ and get a free 20. Joanne agreed and said she's been known to do that. So off I went with Joanne, gave her a 20 and got a good BJ with cim. She finally had a phone but it was dead. She asked if I could charge it and I said of course. She also wanted me to give her a short ride somewhere and I said yes too but if I could get a free second BJ for it. She agreed so charged her phone for 20 minutes, we chatted and took her to her spot. Got my second BJ with cim. I made up for the whack experience with Jackie and got two good BJ's for the night.

  10. #1897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotNothing2  [View Original Post]
    I've been to skids at least in some capacity to get to one place to another. Are any of these girl even fuckable? Like damn man, these girls are straight junkies.
    There are girls that use one or more drugs in other places too not just the skids. They can be pros on Figueroa, chics on Humaniplex, Seeking, anywhere. Only thing with the skids is you see it more concentrated in one area. I pick up chics in the skids, not the crazy looking really down and out junkies. But the ones that still care about their outward appearance and are very fuckable. So no need for those types of comments or criticism. I also have done sugar arrangements for many years and still do. Because I was tired of spending money on pros that required rubbers for everything, time limits and other silly rules. So now I mostly stick to arrangements and look for chics in the skids. Because skid chics are super cheap, do BBBJ with either cim or swallow, some don't do cim and the fucking too. I usually only cruise there for BBBJ with the occasional chic I fuck. As mongers here on this site we all have our preferences of where we go to find pussy. As long as it's not somehow personally affecting you. Be respectful and we will respect you.

  11. #1896

    Curious

    I've been to skids at least in some capacity to get to one place to another. Are any of these girl even fuckable? Like damn man, these girls are straight junkies.

  12. #1895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1798  [View Original Post]
    Where was her digit previously shared? Could you possibly pm her digits.
    Not sure why you are asking for me to share them. I do not have her permission to share. Check with DonCornealus since he is offering. You can also use search to find previous share. I believe it was Don as well.

  13. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Her digits were previously shared. She's a nice chic. Just wish she would take cim. She doesn't like it at all in her mouth. LOL But the minimum 40 asking price for a BBBJ is still not bad.
    Where was her digit previously shared? Could you possibly pm her digits.

  14. #1893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1009
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the skits last night and saw slim pickings. Found Alicia on Gladys and 7th. Alicia wants me to share her digits she has 2 numbers 1 may not be connected but she has another text only number for those who wish to see her just send a pm.

    Don.
    Her digits were previously shared. She's a nice chic. Just wish she would take cim. She doesn't like it at all in her mouth. LOL But the minimum 40 asking price for a BBBJ is still not bad.

  15. #1892

    Alicia

    Cruised the skits last night and saw slim pickings. Found Alicia on Gladys and 7th. Alicia wants me to share her digits she has 2 numbers 1 may not be connected but she has another text only number for those who wish to see her just send a pm.

    Don.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape