Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 41262
-
08-15-23 18:20 #31557Senior Member

Posts: 111Paxon
Ok, that was fast.
Originally Posted by JboJonas
[View Original Post]
I texted, asked are you available soon in so many words got a "yea" about five minutes later, asked about prices, crickets, asked again, said "yea" I said "is this her boyfriend or is this her?" I got an immediate "fuck you!" I said "yes that's what I want! When? Now? How much?" I got "bye. Blocked. " After that.
-
08-15-23 17:59 #31556Senior Member

Posts: 111Paxon Cardate Fun
She's been posting for a while.
Originally Posted by CJ899
[View Original Post]
Report #5631042 from 2021 says avoid her, she will rob you. Granted, that was two years ago. I personally haven't seen her but on a whim today, after your post, decided to reach out and TOFTT. Will report back.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...042&viewfull=1#post5631042.
-
08-15-23 16:56 #31555Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Dayvee or Megan
Whatever she calls herself— it means social media.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 14:33 #31554Senior Member

Posts: 188Megan
Should have taken your word for it to begin with, thank you sir! BTW, what's SM?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 13:51 #31553Senior Member

Posts: 50The Sweetest Apple
Has anyone seen this one or have a link to any reviews. I usually don't ask for information and only post what experiences I've had. This one peeks my interest but can't find much on her myself.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/892910780223
-
08-15-23 10:38 #31552Senior Member

Posts: 1244It's always been a BBBJ for me.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 06:28 #31551Regular Member

Posts: 10Paxon Cardate
Any recent experience with the below? I know people have reviewed her in the past, just curious if anyone has seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/582322186416
Thanks!
-
08-15-23 05:54 #31550Senior Member

Posts: 225100% Percent
If, you thought about paying the deposit, you narrowly escaped screwing yourself. Yes, it was a con game! I don't how often you guy's need to hear never pay a deposit, just flush the deposit money you were going to send down the toilet. This way you at least get the action of it swirling as it goes down, If you pay it you get no action.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
Wear a raincoat it rains a lot in Florida, at unexpected times.
-
08-15-23 05:42 #31549Senior Member

Posts: 225Fraud
No Bit at h talks like that in this business at this level or probably any level in this business. Bot. The I have to step away for a minute WTF is that??
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 03:14 #31548Senior Member

Posts: 35Scam, agreed.
I agree, which is why the flags were raised but I also wondered if anyone had any experience with her. No offense taken. To the contrary I appreciate your comment.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 23:26 #31547Senior Member

Posts: 1170About ole Meg
Meg is a scammer through and through. She blocked me on SM because she saw what I wrote on here. She was mad because I pointed out her weight gain and scheme to defraud! She posted some nice pics from a while ago when she looked decent, but failed to post what she looks like now, which is deceptive--most of them are. After all the times I reached out to her on SM, the only time she responded to me was when she wanted to sell some tired azz content. Plus, she's in Tennessee now; not Jax--provided that's even true. Honestly, she's one person I wouldn't break my neck to see because the puss is average at best and I told her so. It was very hard for me to finish when I saw her!
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
She was cute in person, however. But for me, I'd rather have a nice-bodied decent looking woman whose puss is fantastic, than a cutie with average puss--that's just me. Anyway, she declares I'm a troublemaker and that all I do is speak negative about the girls, but hey, if you're a hustler and a scammer, own it! I give credit where credit is due, but if you're scamming, I'm informing the members of this site. My first and foremost responsibility is to report objective reviews to the gents on here, not to these scammers, who wouldn't give two phucks about any of us and trust me when I tell you, None of these girls care about us!
-
08-14-23 21:28 #31546Senior Member

Posts: 316Details?
She only does covered BJ, right?
Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco
[View Original Post]
What else to be had?
I had been looking at her for a while but CBJ is difficult to finish on.
-
08-14-23 21:04 #31545Senior Member

Posts: 188Megan
So, I said I would report back on Megan today. I texted, I called, I got crickets. She never posted again so I imagine she dodged town early.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 20:39 #31544Senior Member

Posts: 424That's the accumulation of a few dudes baby batter in the vag.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 19:04 #31543Senior Member

Posts: 350Correction on name on 2nd post it is Jazmine.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





