Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 1648 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31562
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninubnu  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town for the weekend. Please pm if you have any recommendations.

    I will return the favor if you visit Columbia, SC.
    Give Karman Kandy and Missy banks a go. They are currently doing a double special this week through the weekend. Look for details in pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230817_023622.jpg‎   IMG_20230817_023554.jpg‎   20230220_141628~4.jpg‎   IMG_20230817_023609.jpg‎   IMG_20230817_023540.jpg‎  


  2. #31561

    Visiting this weekend

    Will be in town for the weekend. Please pm if you have any recommendations.

    I will return the favor if you visit Columbia, SC.

  3. #31560

    Erika is back

    Always worth to money. Little sexy Latina.

    Service top knots.

    Bee nice to her.

    She can use some help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtawotg2nwqxzdkxzjmwmgeyy2jiyzqzntm0zdewywi5zweyntm.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #31559

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    That is a big plus for Karmen. A provider openly speaking instead of trying to fool us with a selfie. Great to see a provider showing honesty. Thanks Karmen.
    Too bad this one is just like all the others.

  5. #31558
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Ok, that was fast.

    I texted, asked are you available soon in so many words got a "yea" about five minutes later, asked about prices, crickets, asked again, said "yea" I said "is this her boyfriend or is this her?" I got an immediate "fuck you!" I said "yes that's what I want! When? Now? How much?" I got "bye. Blocked. " After that.
    Haha well thank you anyway for trying. I'll give it a shot this weekend and see if the results are any different.

  6. #31557

    Amber

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/277582668987

  7. #31556

    Paxon

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while.

    Report #5631042 from 2021 says avoid her, she will rob you. Granted, that was two years ago. I personally haven't seen her but on a whim today, after your post, decided to reach out and TOFTT. Will report back.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...042&viewfull=1#post5631042.
    Ok, that was fast.

    I texted, asked are you available soon in so many words got a "yea" about five minutes later, asked about prices, crickets, asked again, said "yea" I said "is this her boyfriend or is this her?" I got an immediate "fuck you!" I said "yes that's what I want! When? Now? How much?" I got "bye. Blocked. " After that.

  8. #31555

    Paxon Cardate Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ899  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience with the below? I know people have reviewed her in the past, just curious if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/582322186416

    Thanks!
    She's been posting for a while.

    Report #5631042 from 2021 says avoid her, she will rob you. Granted, that was two years ago. I personally haven't seen her but on a whim today, after your post, decided to reach out and TOFTT. Will report back.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...042&viewfull=1#post5631042.

  9. #31554

    About Dayvee or Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Should have taken your word for it to begin with, thank you sir! BTW, what's SM?
    Whatever she calls herself— it means social media.

  10. #31553

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Meg is a scammer through and through. She blocked me on SM because she saw what I wrote on here. She was mad because I pointed out her weight gain and scheme to defraud! She posted some nice pics from a while ago when she looked decent, but failed to post what she looks like now, which is deceptive--most of them are. After all the times I reached out to her on SM, the only time she responded to me was when she wanted to sell some tired azz content. Plus, she's in Tennessee now; not Jax--provided that's even true. Honestly, she's one person I wouldn't break my neck to see because the puss is average at best and I told her so. It was very hard for me to finish when I saw her!

    She was cute in person, however. But for me, I'd rather have a nice-bodied decent looking woman whose puss is fantastic, than a cutie with average puss--that's just me. Anyway, she declares I'm a troublemaker and that all I do is speak negative about the girls, but hey, if you're a hustler and a scammer, own it! I give credit where credit is due, but if you're scamming, I'm informing the members of this site. My first and foremost responsibility is to report objective reviews to the gents on here, not to these scammers, who wouldn't give two phucks about any of us and trust me when I tell you, None of these girls care about us!
    Should have taken your word for it to begin with, thank you sir! BTW, what's SM?

  11. #31552

    The Sweetest Apple

    Has anyone seen this one or have a link to any reviews. I usually don't ask for information and only post what experiences I've had. This one peeks my interest but can't find much on her myself.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/892910780223

  12. #31551
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    She only does covered BJ, right?

    What else to be had?

    I had been looking at her for a while but CBJ is difficult to finish on.
    It's always been a BBBJ for me.

  13. #31550
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Paxon Cardate

    Any recent experience with the below? I know people have reviewed her in the past, just curious if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/582322186416

    Thanks!

  14. #31549

    100% Percent

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Every single thing about this sets off an alarm, even before you get to the deposit part, which. As has been said here many times. Is something you never do. And I'll also say, not in any spirit of meanness, because I see you said you are novice: if you got to the end of that communication and thought there might still a possibility she was real. You're in for a world of hurt. Go back 30 or so pages in this thread. Read every post up to today, click every link, compare notes. It's a lot of time to spend; but you'll learn a lot.
    If, you thought about paying the deposit, you narrowly escaped screwing yourself. Yes, it was a con game! I don't how often you guy's need to hear never pay a deposit, just flush the deposit money you were going to send down the toilet. This way you at least get the action of it swirling as it goes down, If you pay it you get no action.

    Wear a raincoat it rains a lot in Florida, at unexpected times.

  15. #31548

    Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    The first sentence was a giveaway. The BOT English was the second giveaway.
    No Bit at h talks like that in this business at this level or probably any level in this business. Bot. The I have to step away for a minute WTF is that??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape