Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 30311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23651
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for the smart seniors and A2 if he's willing to comment. If old ass Lizzy, no tits / ass Cici Caters, and Monster Tits Charity Bangs can all get 400 - 500 per hour, why don't more girls get into this game? Because I am so serious, if the Brazilians stop coming, I am getting out of this game.
    Why? Because they get what they're asking for— there is a lot of money out there.

    I'm on twitter a lot. & the women on there have a solid business model. It's their job.

    We sit on here & review STG, ListCrawler, etc. Girls who are just trying to make ends meet.

    I look at it like this:

    Skip the games, ListCrawler, Megapersonals, etc. Are equal to Walmart. Nothing fancy, gets the job done.

    Tryst, Eros, etc. Are equal to Harris Teeters, Lowe's Foods, gets the job done, but kinda fancy.

    * LoyalFans, these Twitter girls, etc. Are equal to Publix, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, gets the job done, but super fancy.

    Sure Walmart makes money, but Whole Foods, Trader Joe's makes a shit ton more money.

    The bottom line is:

    Lower income bracket people will shop Walmart and Higher income bracket people will shop at Whole Foods.

    Do you think if no one goes to Whole Foods, will they lower their prices? Fuck No!

    They will move somewhere else where they will get it.

    Sex workers will never lower their prices.

  2. #23650
    This is what happens when you have FREE money for over a decade topped off with massive money printing in 2020. All those stimmy checks were fun when were getting them. Now we are paying the piper. It isn't just pussy. What happened to the $20,000 brand new car? The prices of homes have doubled. Rents. You name it. Too many have the same attitude that it is my money and I will spend it as I want. So we are all over paying for everything. It costs double to go out to eat for food that isn't fit to eat. The Federal Reserve created this mess and they were too slow to act. It will take a recession in order to bring the prices back down. It is coming but I don't know when. Inverted yield curves always lead recessions, though the lag has been as much as 2 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    These gals make more money than doctors and lawyers. They are the entrepreneurs living the dream. LOL. Why is this phenomenon happening. Are we in an inflation or the rate hikes due to reduced supply of providers. Both of them are not true and does not make sense anymore. Throwing 700 for an hour is crazy. Hope the market corrects itself.

  3. #23649

    Will not stop until we stop paying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about MILF Lizzy, that's actually insane because there was a time where probably every long-time senior here was bbfscip her for 150/ hr not that long ago. She used to be so high volume that I recall there being guys here running logistics on when to avoid her, LOL.

    This game has gotten extremely out of control these last few years.
    It is simple supply and demand. If we would all take 3-4 weeks and stop, they would start to drop prices. They are not financial wizards so they would not last long without $$.

  4. #23648

    Marley on Eros?

    That looks like the Marley on Eros and if it is, I wouldn't give her 1. 5 for hhr. Just sayin to each their own.

  5. #23647

    Out of control

    I have a question for the smart seniors and A2 if he's willing to comment. If old ass Lizzy, no tits / ass Cici Caters, and Monster Tits Charity Bangs can all get 400 - 500 per hour, why don't more girls get into this game? Because I am so serious, if the Brazilians stop coming, I am getting out of this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    These gals make more money than doctors and lawyers. They are the entrepreneurs living the dream. LOL. Why is this phenomenon happening. Are we in an inflation or the rate hikes due to reduced supply of providers. Both of them are not true and does not make sense anymore. Throwing 700 for an hour is crazy. Hope the market corrects itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about MILF Lizzy, that's actually insane because there was a time where probably every long-time senior here was bbfscip her for 150/ hr not that long ago. She used to be so high volume that I recall there being guys here running logistics on when to avoid her, LOL.

    This game has gotten extremely out of control these last few years.

  6. #23646
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about MILF Lizzy, that's actually insane because there was a time where probably every long-time senior here was bbfscip her for 150/ hr not that long ago. She used to be so high volume that I recall there being guys here running logistics on when to avoid her, LOL.

    This game has gotten extremely out of control these last few years.
    These gals make more money than doctors and lawyers. They are the entrepreneurs living the dream. LOL. Why is this phenomenon happening. Are we in an inflation or the rate hikes due to reduced supply of providers. Both of them are not true and does not make sense anymore. Throwing 700 for an hour is crazy. Hope the market corrects itself.

  7. #23645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I cannot for the life of me see how these women on Tryst can.

    Honestly post such outrageous rates, yet have so many "no's".

    Lizzy in Charlotte dropped her rates just $50/ hour; still at.

    $450/ hr. Nerdy Sophie, $700/ hour. Give me a break!

    GPS to the max!
    If you're talking about MILF Lizzy, that's actually insane because there was a time where probably every long-time senior here was bbfscip her for 150/ hr not that long ago. She used to be so high volume that I recall there being guys here running logistics on when to avoid her, LOL.

    This game has gotten extremely out of control these last few years.

  8. #23644

    Might TOFTT

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/775415758193

    Anyone seen this gal? If not, I plan on seeing her soon. Just a little suspicious, have done some pic reverse searches.

  9. #23643

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBeach  [View Original Post]
    Can you eloborate? I was to trying to get an appointment. Will not pursue anymore thank you for the heads up.
    Clear you in. Box for PM.

  10. #23642

    Escort reports

    I cannot for the life of me see how these women on Tryst can.

    Honestly post such outrageous rates, yet have so many "no's".

    Lizzy in Charlotte dropped her rates just $50/ hour; still at.

    $450/ hr. Nerdy Sophie, $700/ hour. Give me a break!

    GPS to the max!

  11. #23641

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Tries to extortion to get money!
    Can you eloborate? I was to trying to get an appointment. Will not pursue anymore thank you for the heads up.

  12. #23640

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Can ya just share a link and help a guy out?
    https://www.xvideos.com/models/dakota-knight

  13. #23639

    Jessica in Harrisburg

    I just noticed this one.

    She kind of reminds me of Anna-Maria the Latina bbw from Waxhaw / Gastonia that was talked about last autumn.

    Waiting to hear back but I did what I could and came up with nothing. Anyone dream about her?

    Will report back about details.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/135728552
    Last edited by SpeedyGonzales; 08-14-23 at 13:24. Reason: Forgot to include the link.

  14. #23638

  15. #23637

    Marley videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    If you google videos of Dakota Knight, you can see Marley in action.
    Can ya just share a link and help a guy out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape