Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23638

  2. #23637

    Marley videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    If you google videos of Dakota Knight, you can see Marley in action.
    Can ya just share a link and help a guy out?

  3. #23636

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBeach  [View Original Post]
    I got the same response. Either responds after hours or day later.
    Caution on this one, most or all of what she says is not real and is only interested in money. Just my 10 cents.

  4. #23635

    Delayed Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I been trying to see her for 2 weeks always a excuse slept all day got off work on regular job to late had to go shopping.
    I got the same response. Either responds after hours or day later.

  5. #23634

    Tall and Fun

    Hi Mongers,

    I traveled to your fine city recently and had a good time with Tall and Sexy https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl.../663759315282. Big, Big older gal with a proportional body and an amazing ass.

    HM,

    Tall.

  6. #23633
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Honestly if you consider what most providers look like $300 is a steal for her.
    I texted her about 15000 times waving my 300 in the air lmao look better than all those Tryst chicks for. 500 to. 1000. Get 2 rounds with her for. 300 that's deal of the year.

  7. #23632

    Roxie

    https://hot.com/us/nc/escorts/galler...80-9093/m-MG9g

    This one is running a cash app deposit scam.

    Goes by Roxie.

  8. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Tries to extortion to get money!
    Thanks for the heads up as I planned to see her next week. Can you please elaborate more. How does she blackmail or extort money?

  9. #23630

    Caution!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/143021604

    Bit late but this one used to be on the wyp and seeking was very active in bed, excellent head game and was accurate photos, clean and no visible demons.
    Tries to extortion to get money!

  10. #23629

    Lindz I think good 2nd date

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...money/58080529 No one was responding its the weekend so I tried Lindz for my 2nd and last date she responded right away and headed to her room off and Tryon. 2nd visit was even better her ad says good BJ and she means it BBBJ is top 10 she is a tiny thing looks like pix if you can imagine without filters. She did better this time with pound town she just moaned loud and didn't move away in mesh or doggy. I have to break my 2 time rule on this one because she is a top notch provider even let me go over time after timer went off. Sure she might have demons like most but there isn't any evidence of it in her room. She top notch because she is clean friendly make you feel at home fun to talk to looks great naked no marks and bruises. She has tattoos on chest and above her but a big tattoo, tattoos are a tune on for me a tune off for some. She gets into session like you her BF. I have saw providers for. 700 who wasnt near as much fun to be with. QV was. 120 as it was last time but she does want. 150 and I would say worth it simply because I know several who are higher that's not worth knocking on their doors. If you like little spinners give her a call you will repeat I'm sure. I think she said her name Lindz not sure, I'm bad with names I remember faces LOL.

  11. #23628
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/143021604

    Bit late but this one used to be on the wyp and seeking was very active in bed, excellent head game and was accurate photos, clean and no visible demons.
    I been trying to see her for 2 weeks always a excuse slept all day got off work on regular job to late had to go shopping.

  12. #23627

    Statesville two girl Casey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/806341177848

    Casey has 80+ postings in sumosearch. Any idea how the service is?

  13. #23626
    Looks fake to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushman1  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys seen this blonde? I noticed there was 2 hot barbies in Charlotte.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/910269194948

  14. #23625

    Barbie

    Any of you guys seen this blonde? I noticed there was 2 hot barbies in Charlotte.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl.../910269194948.

  15. #23624

    Was a reliable utr

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/143021604

    Bit late but this one used to be on the wyp and seeking was very active in bed, excellent head game and was accurate photos, clean and no visible demons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape