Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 15297
-
08-14-23 21:39 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 1766LingLing is always short term. Who knows with her. Gigi and Fairy should be staying. I am going to check out Fairy and Gigi this week again. But IMHO they were damn hot.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I think there are some Chinese that just advertise it like Helen and Lingling. But I think a lot of Chinese do it only for repeat customers and the rates can be very good.
Originally Posted by Talduke
[View Original Post]
Japanese do it all for price and that can be negotiated usually. There were some Japanese that do it for free. Like Yumi. Back in the days of Rina you could get it free a lot. Not anymore.
-
08-14-23 21:03 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 4762Made me look, it's just NYAF old+new Indian Looking name Bolliwoodsomething renamed. Nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by TravelinMonger
[View Original Post]
That account only has 24 followers, how did you even find it in the first place.
-
08-14-23 19:57 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 278I left NYC for a few weeks and it seems like the city exploded with new places.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
At Spicygirlsnyc is the twitter name.
I'm quickly bringing myself up to date and already checking it out if not tonight, this week for sure. I'll let you know.
-
08-14-23 19:56 #11019Senior Member

Posts: 860I think Eeevee heard you downgraded her to #2. Eevee's back at MG tomorrow.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
On a separate note, I saw you had high praises for GiGi and Fairy as well.
Do you know if Lingling, Gigi and Fairy are passing through short term or staying a bit at SL? I prefer trying out new girls who stay awhile as opposed to just passing through short term. Better investment to add to rotation.
-
08-14-23 18:04 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 860PSA Based on reviews, some NYAF BBFS may be limited to COP and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Talduke
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 15:02 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 54Isn't that part of the different standard pricing? For the girls at one pop shops who will do 2nd pop for extra, when you figure that in, you're at the same price range as places like MG, NYAF, PP give or take a little. I just don't know about Ari specifically.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 13:30 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 476What's the website for this place? Chinese girls only?
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
Oh and I think Nurugirls has TS also.
-
08-14-23 13:15 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 217Spicy Girls has 2 Table showers plus a standing shower off to the side. Now all you need are more J-girls.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 13:13 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 34I think all 3/4 are girl specific. Usually ddy, nyaf, spicygirls are unlimited within time limit.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
For 4 BBFS part, take NYAF for example, Lucy / Helen / azu are guaranteed, cherry / carry are a bit selective but success chance are really high. DDY have a higher rotation rate because the jp infusion.
Spicygirls' Zoey seems doing it mostly, just the tips issue. Never seen games played there.
-
08-14-23 12:20 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 4762Older Unni should be giving out 2nd shot for free just like other GFE shops for hourly sessions.
Originally Posted by Hanover1887
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 11:44 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 1766SL LingLing My hot baby girl
LingLing 5'5 skinny long hair 360 hr bbfscip asking 200 BBBJ.
I always knew she did BBFS but never got it. Oh, how I used to be scare little *****. My cock was made to rub inside an Asian pussy. Maybe instead of "an" I should say "all" east Asian pussy between 20-50 with a pulse. Going to go to Japan and fix that declining birth rate. Hold on, back on track.
I grab onto Lingling who is looking really good. She is the girl in the pic but they edited out a small forearm tattoo. I rub her tiny A cup titties. The areolas are narrow with a nice nipple. Like a small cylinder with a flat top. Rub down that tight midsection and grab onto that nice ass around to that little pussy that is shaved on sides but long above the clit.
I always go to the bathroom before going into the room. We talk a little bit as her English is good enough for conversation. Talked about Taiwan and she might go back to visit. But their is a working toilet in the shower room now. It is nice in there now. I cannot stop rubbing her body.
Back in the room ask about BBFS and she says 200 and yada yada yada getting that BBFS. DFK to her licking my body. I think she even got my belly button. I think I washed it good before going outside to play in the street. 69 and damn I was hard. She has such a nice looking pussy. I want to live in there. At least a part of me does.
Then there it was, finally getting bareback into one of my all time favorites. I think it is the best BBFS I got. Usually I don't watch my dick that much. But this time I had her in off bed mish pushing her legs apart and down and my cock is glistening in some tang because she did not use any lube. A cheer for the No Lube Club (NLC). Doggystyle tip to balls nice and relaxed. Mish with her legs up and it was the slow buildup until I came in her. Oh what a nut in her gut. There was a couple days worth of little mes up there. I take my dick out and lay on my back thinking this is what life is all about then she take my dick and sucks the last of the sperm off the tip of my dick. No spit or wiping it off her mouth. This is when you know you found your other half.
I almost saw her the next day but he left early. Best BBFS I ever had. Eevee gets bumped to #2.
-
08-14-23 10:30 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 54Ari
It was an hour. I haven't ever asked for 2 shots. I'm pretty much a one shot shooter in an hour session, so I try to extend the one shot LOL. I'd be surprised if she wouldn't do it, but probably all depends on how much the extra tip would be.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 07:32 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 2981. I covered up my DL# and address. They were fine with that.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
2. Always use a hobby number, IMHO.
3. Not sure. At my age, I'm one and done. 2 for the hour seems right. If you need more, maybe rub one out before you go.
Like a deposit or extra donation? I've never heard of that.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
FYI. I've screened, but haven't gone yet. Trying to get there soon, but the girl that I wanted to see was off when I was available.
-
08-14-23 06:58 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 8636 Dream visit with Tina
I saw Tina over the weekend and she was excellent. She came in the room and gave me a huge hug and acted like we had known each other for a while. She kept asking if I liked her and she was wearing the skimpiest little dress that her tits were just falling out of so I said yes very much so and I started to grab and massage her breasts and she grabbed junior and I wasn't there for a minute with her and I was already rock hard.
Went to the TS and she did a wonderful job hitting all the right spots and making sure the temperature was just right. Back in the room gave a pretty decent top off massage. Kept rubbing her huge D tits on my back. Finally couldn't take it anymore I flipped over negotiated the standard 200 rate. She returned and climbed on top and began a great BBJ while I DATY on her wet kitty. The fun advanced to some different cowgirl positions and finally blew into the bag while she was riding me. To finish everything off nicely she took me back into the shower room and we both were able to shower together. Standard 280 fees.
Happy Hunting All.
-
08-14-23 02:44 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 818Was this an hour or half an hour?
Originally Posted by Hanover1887
[View Original Post]
Anyone ever manage two shots in an hour with Ari? She allow it for extra tip?











Reply With Quote





