Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar1997  [View Original Post]
    I been lurking for a while and wanted to ask a few questions.

    1. When they ask to send a pic of your I'd, do you cover up your address or just show them the whole thing?

    2. Is it better to use a fake number or a real one?

    3. You can only get 2 nuts in 1 hour? What happenes after the second nut cause I want more LOL.

    I definitely want a guarantee BBFS but I guess it varies. I'm going to try DDY first since I heard NYAF is playing games and SL only got 1 shower but I wouldn't mind going there. I'm a virgin and I want to have a great time, especially on my birthday 😁.
    GD answer good 1 and 2. I add that if you got plenty time left and wave extra bucks at lots of gals they will give you third pop. All about the green, dude.

  2. #11005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar1997  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to ask, does DDY / SL have a require donation for first timers?
    You just pay for the girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Table showers.

    NYCSE - 1 (not bad but I don't waste time doing TS).

    RisingSun8 - 1 (newest).

    Pleasure Palace - 1 (lots of cum dump on that table, IYKYK. Don't forget to fecal matter on that either. I know from personal experience shit has landed on that table before).

    DDY - 47th street - 1 (oldest and I don't like it).



    Kim's old place on 3rd ave used to have the best one. Largest too but it's gone.

    Those are the only ones with TS that are popular Manhattan spots that we always talk about.

    Any other famous places with TS? I am not talking about shitty spas, I only care about spas with J girls.
    47th street never had 1 table shower. They had 2 or zero.

    There is a lot of cum dump on all table showers. People do them to bust nut 1 if they multipop.

  3. #11004

    Ari the Busty One at City Place

    Called a few days ago – Ari and Yuri working and Lexi apparently on vacation. I arrived and Mamasan let me see both Ari and Yuri, who has been there a couple weeks. I went with Ari, couldn't pass up the chance to try her out since she's very famous. And not to forget the temptation of her boobs, which were so prominent that they seemed to be reaching out to me LOL.

    Ari, Korean, pretty face (gets even better in the fuller light of the shower room), massive natural DDD tits, average nips, nice areolas, probably 5'4". Playful table shower, hit the right notes. Actual massage technique felt professional, with good focus on neck and other aches--hot towel was a nice touch. ST started with some cat bath and her boobs sliding across the back of my body. Light ball licking to CBJ. Didn't even realize she had slipped cover on with mouth. Very nice technique. Then she got on top, kissed her boobs for awhile and we finished in mish. Kitty is fully shaved, but didn't try to DATY. Seemed like she wanted to cuddle before the clean up so we hugged for a bit after--feel like many providers get up immediately so this was a nice touch. Good English, fun person to talk to, definitely seems to have her shit together. Would for sure repeat with her, for 260 it was a fair swing.

    Venue itself is clean but no frills, creaky elevator is amusing, MMS is nice and very accommodating.

  4. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    It's in the table shower room. They pushed the old TS table toward the wall and the big air matress can be lay on the floor.

    She was always free video. Some guys bring tri-pod for the entire session. That's why she's popular with some folks even though there are hotter girls because to get the same equiv extras it could be $200 CIP, $100 anal and $200 video = $500 savings! Def a yolo experience to get all that extras for free (at least it was at one point). It's a good deal overall if you calculate what you get from your money and guys love that.
    It's a trade off. IMHO you are trading youth, spinner body, tight holes and service for the BBFS, Anal and Video.

  5. #11002

    Table showers

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    For table shower lovers, I recall JPK / NYCSE has the biggest modern table shower room of all the popular venues. I do not recall if they had more than one table shower room.
    Table showers.

    NYCSE - 1 (not bad but I don't waste time doing TS).

    RisingSun8 - 1 (newest).

    Pleasure Palace - 1 (lots of cum dump on that table, IYKYK. Don't forget to fecal matter on that either. I know from personal experience shit has landed on that table before).

    DDY - 47th street - 1 (oldest and I don't like it).



    Kim's old place on 3rd ave used to have the best one. Largest too but it's gone.

    Those are the only ones with TS that are popular Manhattan spots that we always talk about.

    Any other famous places with TS? I am not talking about shitty spas, I only care about spas with J girls.

  6. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Per WeChat, PPC has acquired the chair and an air mattress seen in Soapland videos.

    Not sure what room they plan to put them in. I have not seen the chair nor the mattress.

    For Soapland fans, you can inquire.
    It's in the table shower room. They pushed the old TS table toward the wall and the big air matress can be lay on the floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. I should break out my phone camera. Maybe she provides better service when she is being recorded LOL.
    She was always free video. Some guys bring tri-pod for the entire session. That's why she's popular with some folks even though there are hotter girls because to get the same equiv extras it could be $200 CIP, $100 anal and $200 video = $500 savings! Def a yolo experience to get all that extras for free (at least it was at one point). It's a good deal overall if you calculate what you get from your money and guys love that.

  7. #11000

    Donation

    I forgot to ask, does DDY / SL have a require donation for first timers?

  8. #10999
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas151  [View Original Post]
    Idk I just saw her yesterday and she went above and beyond for me and let me record the whole session with a bit of extras. She was a good time in my humble opinion. You already get major points if you let me bust out my camera and for a reasonable extra rate let me record like its porn. And again the whole experience was reasonably priced.
    That's the one. I should break out my phone camera. Maybe she provides better service when she is being recorded LOL.

  9. #10998

    Raunchy Pink from 36 Dream

    Went to see Pink. Photos are spot on real. On BP and on their twitter site. MILF look and style. Shaved pussy. Petite and slim. Real breasts, modest size, nice nipples. Beach tan. Cute face.

    Table shower with a soapy hand job and ass play.

    She starts off with a nude massage. Climbs on table and works her way down giving a Ball tongue bath. BBBJ deep and wet. She drools like a pornstar and talks like one too. She gets into it like a dirty little girl and then some. Likes to ride CG and she gets nice and wet. Her clit was fat and wet as I thumbed rubbed it while watching her.

    We switch to her on her back / me standing at the table holding her ankles. Pink rubs herself off as she gets f'ed on the table. Asked if I wanted to CIM but I told her I would finish in her tight pussy (in the bag) LOL. Relaxing after together on the table, followed by a much needed shower freshen up. I had a very very good time with her. 80 house, and 200 extra donation.

  10. #10997

    PPC Soapland Experience?

    Per WeChat, PPC has acquired the chair and an air mattress seen in Soapland videos.

    Not sure what room they plan to put them in. I have not seen the chair nor the mattress.

    For Soapland fans, you can inquire.

  11. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf  [View Original Post]
    Strange you like her. No appeal for me since she's fat and face not cute. The pictures online is far from the in person look. If she didn't give up free CIP would you still see her? It is strange you do given you have other regulars who I assumed are better looking with better service.

    Damn 20% Would have been nice!
    P.S. I visit AMPs 2 - 3 times a week. Yume would be a change of pace from service queens who attack you on sight. I also only see her for 30 minutes. If I visited AMPs only once a week, I would not visit Yume. Everything in perspective.

  12. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Obviously our taste differ. I thought her face was cuter in civvie makeup than the over the top AMP makeup. Her civvie clothes didn't do much for me. She was much hotter in her AMP corset in the photos. I recall it took her awhile to put in on but only kept it on for a few minutes because it was tight, hot and she had diffiulcty breathing in it. She may have loosened the corset since then.
    That is the whole point of a corset. It is supposed to shape your body in a way that is not natural. That is why they are often featured in SM scenarios. It should hurt to wear. It should be hard to breathe in it. They are wearing it for our benefit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar1997  [View Original Post]
    I been lurking for a while and wanted to ask a few questions.

    1. When they ask to send a pic of your I'd, do you cover up your address or just show them the whole thing?

    2. Is it better to use a fake number or a real one?

    3. You can only get 2 nuts in 1 hour? What happenes after the second nut cause I want more LOL.

    I definitely want a guarantee BBFS but I guess it varies. I'm going to try DDY first since I heard NYAF is playing games and SL only got 1 shower but I wouldn't mind going there. I'm a virgin and I want to have a great time, especially on my birthday.
    Use the number you are going to text / call them from. As far as covering info up, I've heard you can. Just text asking what you can cover up.

    Guaranteed BBFS at SL would be LingLing (taiwanese) and Kaka (Japanese) and at DDY Kana (Japanese). Basically any Japanese do.

    Now, there are some other Chinese girls at these places that offer BBFS on the DL so I am not blowing up their spot here or elsewhere but if you read reviews you can see it mentioned. DDY Arlene will not do BBFS and neither will SL Mia. But they are both hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf  [View Original Post]
    Strange you like her. No appeal for me since she's fat and face not cute. The pictures online is far from the in person look. If she didn't give up free CIP would you still see her? It is strange you do given you have other regulars who I assumed are better looking with better service.
    Not my thing at all either. She has to give up the free anal BBFS to compete with the younger pieces of ass there.

  13. #10994
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar1997  [View Original Post]
    I been lurking for a while and wanted to ask a few questions.

    1. When they ask to send a pic of your I'd, do you cover up your address or just show them the whole thing?

    2. Is it better to use a fake number or a real one?

    3. You can only get 2 nuts in 1 hour? What happenes after the second nut cause I want more LOL.

    I definitely want a guarantee BBFS but I guess it varies. I'm going to try DDY first since I heard NYAF is playing games and SL only got 1 shower but I wouldn't mind going there. I'm a virgin and I want to have a great time, especially on my birthday.
    For guaranteed BBFS CIP, there is a lengthy recent thread on it in BBFS Providers Manhattan. There are a few PSE girls at NYAF, SL, DDY. However if you want to keep it simple, check out one of the J-girl venues where I think all the J-girls are PSE friendly.

  14. #10993

    Yume from ppc?

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf  [View Original Post]
    Strange you like her. No appeal for me since she's fat and face not cute. The pictures online is far from the in person look. If she didn't give up free CIP would you still see her? It is strange you do given you have other regulars who I assumed are better looking with better service.

    Damn 20% Would have been nice!
    Idk I just saw her yesterday and she went above and beyond for me and let me record the whole session with a bit of extras. She was a good time in my humble opinion. You already get major points if you let me bust out my camera and for a reasonable extra rate let me record like its porn. And again the whole experience was reasonably priced.

  15. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperWolf  [View Original Post]
    Strange you like her. No appeal for me since she's fat and face not cute. The pictures online is far from the in person look. If she didn't give up free CIP would you still see her? It is strange you do given you have other regulars who I assumed are better looking with better service.

    Damn 20% Would have been nice!
    Not going to argue regarding her looks but I agree it is strange that I like Yume with all her downsides noted in one of my previous post. All my regulars are popular AMP girls, all free CIP, one free CIA and all great service queens and spinners. Yume is in most ways very different than all my of regulars.

    I paid Yume once for CIP a few months back and vowed never to see her again because of service. When CIP was free again, I thought I would give her another try because she does have great reviews.

    To answer your question, I would not see her again if CIP was not free. I would also not see any of my regulars if they took away free CIP as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape