Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 15296
-
08-13-23 23:30 #11006Banned Member

Posts: 633GD answer good 1 and 2. I add that if you got plenty time left and wave extra bucks at lots of gals they will give you third pop. All about the green, dude.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 21:47 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 1766You just pay for the girl.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
47th street never had 1 table shower. They had 2 or zero.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
There is a lot of cum dump on all table showers. People do them to bust nut 1 if they multipop.
-
08-13-23 20:29 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 54Ari the Busty One at City Place
Called a few days ago – Ari and Yuri working and Lexi apparently on vacation. I arrived and Mamasan let me see both Ari and Yuri, who has been there a couple weeks. I went with Ari, couldn't pass up the chance to try her out since she's very famous. And not to forget the temptation of her boobs, which were so prominent that they seemed to be reaching out to me LOL.
Ari, Korean, pretty face (gets even better in the fuller light of the shower room), massive natural DDD tits, average nips, nice areolas, probably 5'4". Playful table shower, hit the right notes. Actual massage technique felt professional, with good focus on neck and other aches--hot towel was a nice touch. ST started with some cat bath and her boobs sliding across the back of my body. Light ball licking to CBJ. Didn't even realize she had slipped cover on with mouth. Very nice technique. Then she got on top, kissed her boobs for awhile and we finished in mish. Kitty is fully shaved, but didn't try to DATY. Seemed like she wanted to cuddle before the clean up so we hugged for a bit after--feel like many providers get up immediately so this was a nice touch. Good English, fun person to talk to, definitely seems to have her shit together. Would for sure repeat with her, for 260 it was a fair swing.
Venue itself is clean but no frills, creaky elevator is amusing, MMS is nice and very accommodating.
-
08-13-23 19:21 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 860It's a trade off. IMHO you are trading youth, spinner body, tight holes and service for the BBFS, Anal and Video.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 18:51 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 476Table showers
Table showers.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
NYCSE - 1 (not bad but I don't waste time doing TS).
RisingSun8 - 1 (newest).
Pleasure Palace - 1 (lots of cum dump on that table, IYKYK. Don't forget to fecal matter on that either. I know from personal experience shit has landed on that table before).
DDY - 47th street - 1 (oldest and I don't like it).
Kim's old place on 3rd ave used to have the best one. Largest too but it's gone.
Those are the only ones with TS that are popular Manhattan spots that we always talk about.
Any other famous places with TS? I am not talking about shitty spas, I only care about spas with J girls.
-
08-13-23 18:40 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 4761It's in the table shower room. They pushed the old TS table toward the wall and the big air matress can be lay on the floor.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
She was always free video. Some guys bring tri-pod for the entire session. That's why she's popular with some folks even though there are hotter girls because to get the same equiv extras it could be $200 CIP, $100 anal and $200 video = $500 savings! Def a yolo experience to get all that extras for free (at least it was at one point). It's a good deal overall if you calculate what you get from your money and guys love that.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 17:24 #11000Regular Member

Posts: 3Donation
I forgot to ask, does DDY / SL have a require donation for first timers?
-
08-13-23 16:11 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 860That's the one. I should break out my phone camera. Maybe she provides better service when she is being recorded LOL.
Originally Posted by Roxas151
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 15:36 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 81Raunchy Pink from 36 Dream
Went to see Pink. Photos are spot on real. On BP and on their twitter site. MILF look and style. Shaved pussy. Petite and slim. Real breasts, modest size, nice nipples. Beach tan. Cute face.
Table shower with a soapy hand job and ass play.
She starts off with a nude massage. Climbs on table and works her way down giving a Ball tongue bath. BBBJ deep and wet. She drools like a pornstar and talks like one too. She gets into it like a dirty little girl and then some. Likes to ride CG and she gets nice and wet. Her clit was fat and wet as I thumbed rubbed it while watching her.
We switch to her on her back / me standing at the table holding her ankles. Pink rubs herself off as she gets f'ed on the table. Asked if I wanted to CIM but I told her I would finish in her tight pussy (in the bag) LOL. Relaxing after together on the table, followed by a much needed shower freshen up. I had a very very good time with her. 80 house, and 200 extra donation.
-
08-13-23 12:30 #10997Senior Member

Posts: 860PPC Soapland Experience?
Per WeChat, PPC has acquired the chair and an air mattress seen in Soapland videos.
Not sure what room they plan to put them in. I have not seen the chair nor the mattress.
For Soapland fans, you can inquire.
-
08-13-23 12:15 #10996Senior Member

Posts: 860P.S. I visit AMPs 2 - 3 times a week. Yume would be a change of pace from service queens who attack you on sight. I also only see her for 30 minutes. If I visited AMPs only once a week, I would not visit Yume. Everything in perspective.
Originally Posted by SniperWolf
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 11:15 #10995Senior Member

Posts: 1766That is the whole point of a corset. It is supposed to shape your body in a way that is not natural. That is why they are often featured in SM scenarios. It should hurt to wear. It should be hard to breathe in it. They are wearing it for our benefit.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
Use the number you are going to text / call them from. As far as covering info up, I've heard you can. Just text asking what you can cover up.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
Guaranteed BBFS at SL would be LingLing (taiwanese) and Kaka (Japanese) and at DDY Kana (Japanese). Basically any Japanese do.
Now, there are some other Chinese girls at these places that offer BBFS on the DL so I am not blowing up their spot here or elsewhere but if you read reviews you can see it mentioned. DDY Arlene will not do BBFS and neither will SL Mia. But they are both hot.
Not my thing at all either. She has to give up the free anal BBFS to compete with the younger pieces of ass there.
Originally Posted by SniperWolf
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 11:02 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 860For guaranteed BBFS CIP, there is a lengthy recent thread on it in BBFS Providers Manhattan. There are a few PSE girls at NYAF, SL, DDY. However if you want to keep it simple, check out one of the J-girl venues where I think all the J-girls are PSE friendly.
Originally Posted by Lamar1997
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 10:56 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 106Yume from ppc?
Idk I just saw her yesterday and she went above and beyond for me and let me record the whole session with a bit of extras. She was a good time in my humble opinion. You already get major points if you let me bust out my camera and for a reasonable extra rate let me record like its porn. And again the whole experience was reasonably priced.
Originally Posted by SniperWolf
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 10:42 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 860Not going to argue regarding her looks but I agree it is strange that I like Yume with all her downsides noted in one of my previous post. All my regulars are popular AMP girls, all free CIP, one free CIA and all great service queens and spinners. Yume is in most ways very different than all my of regulars.
Originally Posted by SniperWolf
[View Original Post]
I paid Yume once for CIP a few months back and vowed never to see her again because of service. When CIP was free again, I thought I would give her another try because she does have great reviews.
To answer your question, I would not see her again if CIP was not free. I would also not see any of my regulars if they took away free CIP as well.












Reply With Quote





