Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 552 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What are monse's rates for either a dirty talking HJ or a BJ? And does she kiss?
    Ask her. She will tell you.

  2. #5315

    Lots of tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What are monse's rates for either a dirty talking HJ or a BJ? And does she kiss?
    Monse likes her kisses DEEP! Make sure to give her lots of tongue.

  3. #5314
    What are monse's rates for either a dirty talking HJ or a BJ? And does she kiss?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monsee rates are on the very low end. Most dancers ask for more.

  4. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    My best ITC FS experiences have been the Cuban ladies in FL and TX -- BY FAR! Chicas Bonitas in Las Vegas is a non-FS club filled with young Cuban chicks that's also lots of fun. As soon as you walk in the door, these young beauties start giving you lots of attention. We could sure use some of these Latin hotties up here! Don't know why so many aren't tired of the same old talent in the local clubs right now. It's so boring and expensive.
    Chicas Bonitas in Austin is full of cuban hotties that will do everyting. Get your google translate ready.

  5. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by HowlettJames  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Seattle tomorrow morning / afternoon. Which spot should I go to In order to enjoy some extra fun.
    HJ,

    There are like 5 clubs in Seattle. Two are listed repeatedly on this thread.

  6. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Met hottie Chanel. Good grind. Offered extras but was tapped out by Ava.
    Oh yeah I met Chanel last week at night and was mesmerized. Good to know that extras are avail.

  7. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    So I got two pans today about 12:45. Super dead. Only a couple of the regulars. Ali walked in much later. Looked great. Ended up meeting Chanel what is her story? She is a gorgeous white brunette. Like porn star hot. Never met her before. Any info?
    Met hottie Chanel. Good grind. Offered extras but was tapped out by Ava.

  8. #5309

    Which spot

    I'll be in Seattle tomorrow morning / afternoon. Which spot should I go to In order to enjoy some extra fun.

  9. #5308

    Pans today

    So I got two pans today about 12:45. Super dead. Only a couple of the regulars. Ali walked in much later. Looked great. Ended up meeting Chanel what is her story? She is a gorgeous white brunette. Like porn star hot. Never met her before. Any info?

  10. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    There's truth to this. Most of the better or fun talent in Seattle comes from the ones with the Latina blood.
    I remember when Summer (now called "Rio" at Kittens) first showed up at Pandora's about 5 years ago. Man was she hot. And her service was over the top. The highly sought after Monse has been around a long time, but I remember getting high mileage dances from Luna a long time ago too. She worked at Sands and then Centerfolds in Ballard. She was pretty good looking back then with a very thick and sexy accent.

  11. #5306
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jessie Pandora Nighttime

    Jessie very good. Very nice. Nice big soft boobies. She like you suck on them.

    She dirty talk. Very good. She give firm HJ. She suck wang and ride wang with raincut.

    She moan so good she make me cum fast hahaha.

    She nightime girl.

    She very professional.

  12. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    My best ITC FS experiences have been the Cuban ladies in FL and TX -- BY FAR! Chicas Bonitas in Las Vegas is a non-FS club filled with young Cuban chicks that's also lots of fun. As soon as you walk in the door, these young beauties start giving you lots of attention. We could sure use some of these Latin hotties up here! Don't know why so many aren't tired of the same old talent in the local clubs right now. It's so boring and expensive.
    There's truth to this. Most of the better or fun talent in Seattle comes from the ones with the Latina blood.

  13. #5304

    Cubanitas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.
    My best ITC FS experiences have been the Cuban ladies in FL and TX -- BY FAR! Chicas Bonitas in Las Vegas is a non-FS club filled with young Cuban chicks that's also lots of fun. As soon as you walk in the door, these young beauties start giving you lots of attention. We could sure use some of these Latin hotties up here! Don't know why so many aren't tired of the same old talent in the local clubs right now. It's so boring and expensive.

  14. #5303

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.
    That sounds like Liz. She kinda looks like Monse, but a little older & slimmer.

  15. #5302

    New Cuban dancer at Pandoras

    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape