Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 552 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5306
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jessie Pandora Nighttime

    Jessie very good. Very nice. Nice big soft boobies. She like you suck on them.

    She dirty talk. Very good. She give firm HJ. She suck wang and ride wang with raincut.

    She moan so good she make me cum fast hahaha.

    She nightime girl.

    She very professional.

  2. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    My best ITC FS experiences have been the Cuban ladies in FL and TX -- BY FAR! Chicas Bonitas in Las Vegas is a non-FS club filled with young Cuban chicks that's also lots of fun. As soon as you walk in the door, these young beauties start giving you lots of attention. We could sure use some of these Latin hotties up here! Don't know why so many aren't tired of the same old talent in the local clubs right now. It's so boring and expensive.
    There's truth to this. Most of the better or fun talent in Seattle comes from the ones with the Latina blood.

  3. #5304

    Cubanitas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.
    My best ITC FS experiences have been the Cuban ladies in FL and TX -- BY FAR! Chicas Bonitas in Las Vegas is a non-FS club filled with young Cuban chicks that's also lots of fun. As soon as you walk in the door, these young beauties start giving you lots of attention. We could sure use some of these Latin hotties up here! Don't know why so many aren't tired of the same old talent in the local clubs right now. It's so boring and expensive.

  4. #5303

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.
    That sounds like Liz. She kinda looks like Monse, but a little older & slimmer.

  5. #5302

    New Cuban dancer at Pandoras

    I was talking to Monse post romp and she told me about a new Cuban dancer she thinks is down for extras. Monse talked to her about prices for different services and how everything goes down at the club. I have no idea what she looks like, and I wish I could remember her name, but Monse started working me up for round 2 and I forgot. I've heard Cuban dancers can be a lot of fun and very service oriented, I hope this is the case with this new dancer.

  6. #5301
    Anyone know if this was just a one off day or is it always like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Just dropped by. There were a lot of girls with robes / blankets on and girls on their phones. No men there. Got offered CFS for 2. 5, replies with 2 and got busy. No room fee, $11 cover. Pretty nice. Will repeat.
    .

  7. #5300

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Is that about what I should expect in Seattle / SeaTac clubs?
    Monsee rates are on the very low end. Most dancers ask for more.

  8. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you want and how long, but 2-300 should probably get the job done.
    Is that about what I should expect in Seattle / SeaTac clubs?

  9. #5298

    Kittens in the afternoon

    Just dropped by. There were a lot of girls with robes / blankets on and girls on their phones. No men there. Got offered CFS for 2. 5, replies with 2 and got busy. No room fee, $11 cover. Pretty nice. Will repeat.

  10. #5297
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    That was her MO. Not sure what her thing was. First few times I had seen her in the club she's be back in the lap dance area looking like she was trying to pull start a chain saw. Liked her dirty flirty talk but that was about it.
    Damn haha I always appreciate a clean girl, and by that I mean smells good, washes her hands, you know the bare minimum. Lola for instance will wipe down the private booths after and sometimes before and it makes me feel taken care of but if she put a rubber on me for an aggressive handy I'd have to say goodbye! Thankfully that's not the case, and if handy was being offered she'd have her face right next to it too.

  11. #5296

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Similar thing happened to me with Paisley in room. She made me cover up then jerked me off while talking dirty. I said slow down, I'm not in a hurry to catch a bus. Def a clean freak which works well in a medical lab but not in a club LOL.
    That was her MO. Not sure what her thing was. First few times I had seen her in the club she's be back in the lap dance area looking like she was trying to pull start a chain saw. Liked her dirty flirty talk but that was about it.

  12. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was in the other day, and had the pleasure of chatting with Paisley. I am a big fan of her dirty talk, but her skills are sub par. In the passed she would rub my pants. We have talked about HJs, but she would always tell me that was a VIP thing with her. On this day she seemed willing. We got to the LDA, and she pulls out a condom. I would rather go home, and do it myself, than have a CHJ. I told her that was not going to work for me. She said nothing bare. I said OK, thanked her for the time, and returned to my drink. She was pleasant to me the whole time, and I wish her well.

    Shortly after returning to my seat, Sierra a thick MILF with giant tits came by. We had a short chat, and she used the word germaphobe to describe her colleague. I appreciated this. She was candid, without being disparaging. We a good chat. She is new to dancing at Pandora's. She used to work at the old Rick's. She was very pleasant to me, and took good care of me back in the LDA. She was a lot of fun.
    Similar thing happened to me with Paisley in room. She made me cover up then jerked me off while talking dirty. I said slow down, I'm not in a hurry to catch a bus. Def a clean freak which works well in a medical lab but not in a club LOL.

  13. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How much should I hit up the ATM for if I'm visiting Pandora's and want time with Monse?
    Depends on what you want and how long, but 2-300 should probably get the job done.

  14. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. She has huge knockers and will throat you.
    How much should I hit up the ATM for if I'm visiting Pandora's and want time with Monse?

  15. #5292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What dies Cierra look like?
    She's a bigger gal, but her big advantage is her giant natural knockers. She also knows she has some stiff competition with the other daytime girls, so you could negotiate a deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape