Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4108
-
08-17-23 17:48 #3043Regular Member

Posts: 23I go back because I'm searching for "The White Whale and guys like FlynNY56 put positive reviews on this site.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 16:12 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 105I only visited 209 the one time. I enjoyed it. You visited and posted about 209 several times. If it sucks so much, why do you keep going back?
Originally Posted by DranoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 18:09 #3041Regular Member

Posts: 23209
Read previous reviews of Mia and thought, great, some new talent. What alternate universe are you guys living in? Low energy, don't touch this, I don't do that. Complete waste of time and money, shame on me for not walking out or just getting a straight massage from her. Probably pushing 50 years old and had the mid section of your favorite aunt, cute boobs only redeeming feature. You guys need to raise your standards a lot or I need to realize Mia's boss is writing reviews. Just drove away lighter in the wallet and gravely disappointed, wait for a changing of the guard at 209.
-
08-13-23 18:21 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 105170 total. Her name is Mia and used condom. I recommend her and will probably return when funds allow.
Originally Posted by FlynNY56
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 12:07 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 154209
Was there last night. Girl is named Mai. Did a hr massage, which was nothing special I wasn't expecting anything else anyway. So on the flip I tell her what I wanted and she heads for the saran wrap. I ask her how much and she says "Whatever you want to pay" I'm like what. I don't get it first time that's ever happened to me. I will never got for that again. Make sure you always get a price! So I do the deed and I don't think FS is on the table either. So I go a little cheap because of the "pay what you want", I go with $60, I know that's $20 short for a saran BJ. She starts going crazy and wants $140 for the saran wrap and I'm like WTF is going on here. When Lisa was there I got her for $100 to $140 for everything no complaints. Now I have this crazy chick wanting $140 for a saran job. Now I'm pissed and I give her $10 more and I tell her she's crazy wanting $140. I want out of there, finally after 5 minutes of craziest she says go and never come back. I'm like if I never go back to 209 it'll be too soon. Men. Make sure you always get a price! Never go with a provider saying "pay what you want" Maybe I'm a bad person here a little, if she would have said $80 I would have given her the extra $20 and been on my way, but when she started asking for $140 I changed. If there's anything more you want reach out.
-
08-13-23 12:06 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 90So this was 130 total or170?
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 18:29 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 105Agreed, I only blabber on this site. For those that don't read the Lawrence thread, there are positive reviews for 209 Broadway in Methuen. I visited with Mia there today. She was pretty enough with nice body. I gave 40 house fee for half hour. She came back in room when I was getting undressed. Maybe it was me squeezing her ass when I came in but she helped me finish and took off my shirt and undies. She immediately started nice rub of junior and I gave a hug. I grabbed last of my funds of 130 in pocket and said I have this for tip. She motions for BJ and I say boom boom. She wanted more but I said take it or leave it, I'll bring more next time. She asked if I have cover and I said no. She returned with condom and went right to work. Covered BJ to mish, to side and finally doggie. I was sweating my balls off banging the snot out of her. I just couldn't bust with cover on. I had her take off and finish with HJ. She tugged and tugged and had finger in my ass. Must have lasted another 5 minutes before I released. Parking was easy right on street. If tired of Rogers 8 or 11, can give 209 a try, I did.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 21:04 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 902I tend to be at least a little bit discrete when reporting on places that have an more open menu.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
Every now and again places get raided, so just be cool and don't blabber at the local bar, especially the bar across the street from the shop.
-
08-09-23 20:35 #3035Regular Member

Posts: 11Yeah, I kinda figured she did. She was super flirty with me after my session with anna. Thanks for the info, buddy. I'm going again in a couple weeks so I'll make sure I have some real one liners prepared.
Originally Posted by SnagglePop
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 19:40 #3034Regular Member

Posts: 11Yeah, I kinda figured she did. She was super flirty with me after my session with anna. Thanks for the info, buddy. I'm going again in a couple weeks so I'll make sure I have some real one liners prepared.
Originally Posted by SnagglePop
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 16:57 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 38Michelle does offer FS. You have tonuse a condom though. I found that she has a good sense of humor and if you can just make her laugh you can get more.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 15:57 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Anna and FS
Google: FS Escort.
Originally Posted by LeadPaint66
[View Original Post]
Michelle does not.
Anna does.
-
08-09-23 11:24 #3031Regular Member

Posts: 11A crooked officer, apparently, who got a CBJ from anna last week. I know FS means "full service" but figured that just meant roaming and CBJ. I thought Michelle was cuter so I'm going again in a couple weeks or so.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 10:30 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Michelle and FS
Not sure I understand your question Officer.
Originally Posted by LeadPaint66
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 18:42 #3029Regular Member

Posts: 11Oh really? Interesting. I thought I read Michelle did FS too. What sort of FS will Anna do that Michelle won't? I thought Michelle did CBJ as well. Is there something else? Vaginal sex? Idk what FS really entails I'm a noob.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




