Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 9711
-
08-14-23 12:35 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 746About her dog: those of us who have seen Jazmin know that her dog weighed 5 lbs max, maybe even 3. It also was not capable of making a loud bark. It would have been very little to no deterrent for a criminal. It also would have had no ability to protect its owner, and I feel bad saying it, it could be disposed of very easily. This is why I have always owned large, strong dogs that are capable of protecting me and my property. I wish Jazmin had done the same. I think Goku's theory is plausible--she took the dog out for a walk or to go to the bathroom late at night and something happened. Although, it wouldn't be impossible that she decided to "disappear" with her dog. Maybe she got a SS number and an identity and decided to disappear herself? Who knows?
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
About the total lack of news coverage, think about it: she was here on an expired visa working as a provider, and her entire family was in Korea. The majority of people she knows and interacts with here are mongers, other providers, and bookers, all people partaking in illicit activity. All of those people presumably have to lay low and protect themselves. Providers live a dangerous and lonely life. It is sad. Hopefully she had some close friends outside of her work who can openly and freely work to help her at least be found.
-
08-14-23 10:21 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 262If its the PO that reported it, I feel like they can't provide too much exposure and not try to get it into the public eye. Like if a family member was reporting it they'd want to get all they attn they can. Just my guess. I was skeptical when the dog was also missing. Figure a kidnapping wouldn't want the dog also? More added variables for things to go wrong. But with PO saying all her things still at apt. Who knows, just hope the best for her.
Originally Posted by HateThe405
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 02:07 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 7266The screen big time and if you won't text a pic of your current cdl with face next to it they deny you!
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
Same services as all other Korgs.
I've been to all and there okay.
-
08-13-23 21:43 #9123Regular Member

Posts: 17Strange??
Can't find anything in the news about this.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 18:48 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: LA vs. NYC?
I'll be traveling to New York in a couple weeks and curious how the girls in NY compare to those in LA / OC on HX and the Ktown spots. Does anyone have any opinion to share? (I. E. Do we really wish they all could be California Girls?) Any advice is appreciated. (I'm posting this on a few boards too).
-
08-13-23 14:52 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 746It her.
The girl in the picture is definitely Jazmin. I have seen her enough times and shared enough deep eye contact with her to know without a doubt. And again, we can't assume it was a monger, although it is very possible. The Bay area, like LA, is now crawling with sketchy homeless people, drug addicts, and people who should be in jail but who inexplicably are not. It could have been anyone who grabbed her. She likely took the dog out after dark, and not even San Mateo is safe anymore after dark, especially for a beautiful and tiny girl like her.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
I also wonder if the fact that she was a provider makes the case more difficult for LE. If she ever complained to the booker about being stalked, mistreated, abused, or threatened by a particular customer, then that information should be related to the police and that person should be questioned. However, the agency obviously has to protect itself. It is a tricky situation if the perp was a monger.
Lastly, I felt like there was something off about that link that popped up last month with that weird video of Jazmin. Even aside from the filter, she looked off--not like herself, and she was the only girl on that site. Does anyone know if that was a reputable or well-known site agency in the Bay area? Maybe I am overthinking that, but I was put off by that ad even before her disappearance.
-
08-13-23 14:51 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 186Do you guys really think it was a monger? I know there are some crazy mongers but from what I've heard is that they are just weird, socially awkward dudes. To go as far as kidnapping a girl? Seems crazy but I guess anything is possible.
Originally Posted by HongKongBoy
[View Original Post]
It's up north. Maybe she had a day out in SF and walked through the wrong alley? That place is a literal shit hole. Does anyone know if she was.
Struggling with mental health (depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts)?
I feel so bad because obviously no person deserves this so I hope she's ok. She can come off a bit cold but she's really sweet once you get to know her.
Other than my concern for her well being. I have a few things that come to mind.
Do you guys think this will bring unwanted attention to the K-orgs? Could this affect the talent pool?
I think ima take a few months off mongering. It's concerning on so many levels. I do hope that it wasn't a monger who did this. Maybe bookers need to enforce stricter protocol.
-
08-13-23 14:11 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 147Jazmin's best friend is Yuri =Amii in Dallas with blossom-k.com if anyone in Dallas can ask her. And Jazmin's real name is Dami Kim.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 12:21 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 344I always check on Jazmin every few weeks on kakaotalk to make sure she is ok. She always replies fast, 1 day late at the most. But it has been 3 weeks, I thought it was strange so I called her, but no pick up. Red flag #1.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
Then I noticed all her Advertisement links on TER were dead, except CGLA (they just never updated it) Red flag #2.
So I reached out to a NorCal monger on here that sees Jazmin frequently, he told me booker said her and her dog were officially missing as of July 13th, all of her expensive items were still in the apartment. Booker filed police report. We are late to getting this news and it has already been a month since she went missing. I can only assume she was kidnapped while walking her dog on July 12th. I was close to her so this pains me alot. I will not be mongering for a while until I get over this.
-
08-13-23 11:18 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 262I think they meant her ad links are all dead but looks like CGLA still up even though she went to NorCal last year.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 10:29 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 452TER for Jazmin
This link still works for Jazmin.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
TER 362099
-
08-13-23 09:07 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 920WTF!! Has this been confirmed? She certainly look like Jazmin. This is why the bookers are so strict! Because there are wolves and nut jobs hiding in every corner. Whoever she is hopefully she surfaces alive and well.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 03:11 #9114I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Damn! Damn! Damn! Is this Hyun-bin from New York? Please let her show up with her dog again. Please deliver her safely back to her friends and loved ones.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 02:03 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 262Hoping it's not true. I knew she roomed with White a few times. Anyone seeing White soon? Can ask to find out if J is okay?
Originally Posted by ZebraZebra
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 00:08 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 573I hope she is okay. There's a special place in hell for those who hurt kgirls. God bless kgirls, especially those who use real pictures like Jazmin. I'm not even religious. BTW she looks great for 39.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





