Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 9711
-
08-12-23 23:35 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 939What happened? You don't have to publicly post it if you need to keep it private. I would understand.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 22:56 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 344Jazmin
https://namus.nij.ojp.gov/case/MP106675
Another missing person link with a little bit more detail. I still can't believe some scumbag got to her. Pisses me off!
-
08-12-23 22:32 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 746Very sad.
This thing with Jazmin has me feeling all effed up. I know her well and was a regular for years. Many called her cold, but in my experience, she was not only a great provider, but also a sweet woman. I pray that she is safe, or at least alive and has some hope of getting help wherever she is.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
Hikeke, what other incidents have happened lately? Also, with Jazmin, maybe is was a stalker or disgruntled customer, but it also could have been a crazy homeless person or God knows who else. It's just horrible to think about it at all.
-
08-12-23 20:35 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 51Wow, that's terrible, hope she is ok.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 20:31 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 788I don't know Jazmin but there are few other incidents that occurred in recent months. We pay for sex and all. But lets not become criminals ffs.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 14:42 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 636BBFS Service Queens
Please include the BBFS service queens. The Pepsi Palace crew has had their share of SQs.
Originally Posted by PMan007
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 02:52 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 422Yes it's probably half of his money. Then he has to think of the other half that he wasted!
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 02:29 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 344Jazmin
All of Jazmin's links on TER are now dead links. Someone told me the booker reported her missing to the police. I'm worried about her as her friend, so if anyone finds any information, please let me know. She hasnt responded to my text messages in 3 weeks, she is always only 1 day late at most.
-
08-10-23 01:52 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just don't fall head over heels for one!
Originally Posted by ZebraZebra
[View Original Post]
She'll break your heart 100%!
-
08-07-23 01:26 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 194My perspective is that this is the better way to live. I am a hedonist. Pleasure is my primary concern and being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, whoever I want, wherever I want as many times as I want is one of the greatest pleasures of all. Better than being stuck in a boring, repetitious relationship that's going to end up with one or more people cheating on each other. Everyone else around me that I know has been in a miserable relationship for one reason or another, and many of them have cheated on each other. The skin to skin pleasures of casual sex are so much more invigorating than monogamous bullshit. Seize the moment!
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 23:24 #9101Regular Member

Posts: 17Service queens
Hi guys, who would say are your top service queens (excluding anyone that does BBFS). In the past I've seen Yoco and Momo, both great service. Heard about min? Let's hear some other top picks!
-
08-06-23 17:38 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 56Do not worry the married guys will end up here as well. The boredom that is involved sexually with marriage always ends up in this hobby as well!
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 16:20 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 573I'm in the exact same boat as you bro. Under 30, single, not rich also but earn just enough to get to do my favorite hobbies which include fucking my favorite kgirls! Life is good!
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 14:50 #9098Senior Member

Posts: 361My plan is to get all the debauchery out of the way before actually dating. Then, I will look for someone 5-10 years younger to marry. Thankfully, I am aging well, otherwise this plan wouldn't work. I feel bad for guys who married their first girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 12:04 #9097Senior Member

Posts: 344I'm a younger guy, under 30 and not rich LOL. My count is only 15 ish, but I repeated with some girls 8+ times. Once I find a good one, I like to stick with them because I tend to get burned when I explore and end up seeing an old woman that is not remotely attractive and looks 100% different than the photos. So I play it safe. But if I were to do no repeats, it would have probably amount to about 40 girls. But I am still ahead of alot of guys my age that have only seen 1 or 2 or 0 pussy. I got a friend that got married young, and he will only see 1 pussy his entire life, which seems like a waste since he is good looking enough to be a model, no homo. So I'm happy with my 15 count.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





