Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 928 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 13915
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10870
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    With all her rules and being a dead fish in bed, she has better than average reviews on PD.

    Tells me that PD is a joke, reviewers there are full of shit or they're just plain guys who are hard up for anything.

    I've always felt PD reviews are full of fluff and shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Right! With 27 solid reviews I thought she would be worth it. Usually I agree with Creampieseeker and pass just based off her no list but I'm really into petite women and then it can be hard to find a pretty petite like her. I only got her qv for 200 which for me was worth finding out or otherwise I would of always wondered LOL.

    The problem with PD is I think the girls have too much control of their reviews. If they get a bad one they can pay to have it not show up. I've had one other bad experience with pd and left a review that never showed up. I left a 2 star review for Megan so let's see if it shows or not.

    I've been hearing a lot about jenna skarlet lately. I think I'm going to have to check her out next. Lol

  2. #10869
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    That screamed HELL NO to me.

    PD NO list: DFK , BBBJ , CIM , FIV , Greek , FOV , COF
    Not to mention upcharge for DATY.

  3. #10868

    100 Proof

    Sup fellas, has anyone here used 100 proof before? Is the UTR selection worth it? Can you find CIM or just is it better to look somewhere else?

  4. #10867

    And yet

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    I knew she had a lot of rules going in but she is cute and I like petite women so I had to check her out. A lot of good reviews still on PD I figured it would be worth it but wrong. Went over the rules. Everything covered and Only 2 positions, on her back and doggy. My go to positions anyways so no big deal. Daty, kissing chest, touching V or even standing for doggy all extra. She won't even touch you until the condom is on. So I had to put it on myself. BJ was just ok. Once I got her on her back she just Lays there like a dead fish looking around the room until you ask for doggy. She is a clock watcher. Had the time going on her phone and checked it a few times during session. View was nice but other then that it was a terrible and very mechanical service. If you just want a cute little fuck doll then she might be for you. Otherwise, spend your money better elsewhere.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Meganmarks0023
    With all her rules and being a dead fish in bed, she has better than average reviews on PD.

    Tells me that PD is a joke, reviewers there are full of shit or they're just plain guys who are hard up for anything.

    I've always felt PD reviews are full of fluff and shouldn't be taken seriously.

  5. #10866

    Her NO list was honest

    That screamed HELL NO to me.

    PD NO list: DFK , BBBJ , CIM , FIV , Greek , FOV , COF

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    I knew she had a lot of rules going in but she is cute and I like petite women so I had to check her out. A lot of good reviews still on PD I figured it would be worth it but wrong. Went over the rules. Everything covered and Only 2 positions, on her back and doggy. My go to positions anyways so no big deal. Daty, kissing chest, touching V or even standing for doggy all extra. She won't even touch you until the condom is on. So I had to put it on myself. BJ was just ok. Once I got her on her back she just Lays there like a dead fish looking around the room until you ask for doggy. She is a clock watcher. Had the time going on her phone and checked it a few times during session. View was nice but other than that it was a terrible and very mechanical service. If you just want a cute little fuck doll then she might be for you. Otherwise, spend your money better elsewhere.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Meganmarks0023
    Last edited by CreamPieSeeker; 08-12-23 at 18:12. Reason: added no list

  6. #10865

    Disappointed morning with meganmarks

    I knew she had a lot of rules going in but she is cute and I like petite women so I had to check her out. A lot of good reviews still on PD I figured it would be worth it but wrong. Went over the rules. Everything covered and Only 2 positions, on her back and doggy. My go to positions anyways so no big deal. Daty, kissing chest, touching V or even standing for doggy all extra. She won't even touch you until the condom is on. So I had to put it on myself. BJ was just ok. Once I got her on her back she just Lays there like a dead fish looking around the room until you ask for doggy. She is a clock watcher. Had the time going on her phone and checked it a few times during session. View was nice but other then that it was a terrible and very mechanical service. If you just want a cute little fuck doll then she might be for you. Otherwise, spend your money better elsewhere.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Meganmarks0023

  7. #10864

    Looking for recommendations petite

    Hey guys my birthday is coming up I'm a local monger looking to spend some extra cash for my birthday 5 bills to 6 a hour for GFE I'm looking for utr maybe a new regular.

    Thanks In advance.

  8. #10863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Yeah sites gone but you can still find her here and her TER profile has her number.

    https://www.foxylists.com/jennas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Jenna is great! I had a great experience with her last year. She falls off my radar since she doesn't have a website anymore.

    But I had a great time with her.

  9. #10862

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    For that pricing and look ionno about that one bud.

    Try Jenna Skarlet.
    Jenna is great! I had a great experience with her last year. She falls off my radar since she doesn't have a website anymore.

    But I had a great time with her.

  10. #10861
    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392
    For that pricing and look ionno about that one bud.

    Try Jenna Skarlet.

  11. #10860

    Reviews- Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392
    Read her reviews. They are all great. I will be heading into town in a couple of weeks. Looking for a sure thing.

    I'm sending you a DM.

  12. #10859

    Any spinners in Vegas?

    Can anyone recommend a spinner that's around three bills or less?

  13. #10858

    Angel Girl is a Slam Dunk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Needed9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a cute redhead?

    Appreciate any suggestions, pm if needed.
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392

  14. #10857

    Cute redhead

    Anyone have a recommendation for a cute redhead?

    Appreciate any suggestions, pm if needed.

  15. #10856

    On it

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    See if you can place a review on her profile with this, also something I might start doing more of (and everyone should do) is posting this stuff on the PD forum, calling out all this bullshit on PD (eg. Ads with bs reviews, stolen pictures and this type of rip off b* posting).
    Already posted one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape