The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 928 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 13920
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10875

    Disappointed morning with meganmarks

    I knew she had a lot of rules going in but she is cute and I like petite women so I had to check her out. A lot of good reviews still on PD I figured it would be worth it but wrong. Went over the rules. Everything covered and Only 2 positions, on her back and doggy. My go to positions anyways so no big deal. Daty, kissing chest, touching V or even standing for doggy all extra. She won't even touch you until the condom is on. So I had to put it on myself. BJ was just ok. Once I got her on her back she just Lays there like a dead fish looking around the room until you ask for doggy. She is a clock watcher. Had the time going on her phone and checked it a few times during session. View was nice but other then that it was a terrible and very mechanical service. If you just want a cute little fuck doll then she might be for you. Otherwise, spend your money better elsewhere.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Meganmarks0023

  2. #10874

    Looking for recommendations petite

    Hey guys my birthday is coming up I'm a local monger looking to spend some extra cash for my birthday 5 bills to 6 a hour for GFE I'm looking for utr maybe a new regular.

    Thanks In advance.

  3. #10873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Yeah sites gone but you can still find her here and her TER profile has her number.

    https://www.foxylists.com/jennas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Jenna is great! I had a great experience with her last year. She falls off my radar since she doesn't have a website anymore.

    But I had a great time with her.

  4. #10872

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Fagole  [View Original Post]
    For that pricing and look ionno about that one bud.

    Try Jenna Skarlet.
    Jenna is great! I had a great experience with her last year. She falls off my radar since she doesn't have a website anymore.

    But I had a great time with her.

  5. #10871
    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392
    For that pricing and look ionno about that one bud.

    Try Jenna Skarlet.

  6. #10870

    Reviews- Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392
    Read her reviews. They are all great. I will be heading into town in a couple of weeks. Looking for a sure thing.

    I'm sending you a DM.

  7. #10869

    Any spinners in Vegas?

    Can anyone recommend a spinner that's around three bills or less?

  8. #10868

    Angel Girl is a Slam Dunk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Needed9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a recommendation for a cute redhead?

    Appreciate any suggestions, pm if needed.
    Can't go wrong with Angel Girl. She's my ATF, and her TER reviews speak for themselves.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P6392

  9. #10867

    Cute redhead

    Anyone have a recommendation for a cute redhead?

    Appreciate any suggestions, pm if needed.

  10. #10866

    On it

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    See if you can place a review on her profile with this, also something I might start doing more of (and everyone should do) is posting this stuff on the PD forum, calling out all this bullshit on PD (eg. Ads with bs reviews, stolen pictures and this type of rip off b* posting).
    Already posted one.

  11. #10865
    So I grabbed Heidi off Tryst on a lunch break for some car fun.

    I picked her up on a corner off paradise after a few texts.

    She said she knew a safe place, I made the donation and off we went.

    We went a few blocks, chatted about life and the heat.

    We parked in a relatively secluded commercial lot and gained some shade between a container and a tree.

    We disinfected and jumped in the back of my SUV.

    She is older then advertised but still firm. She smelled fresh / She is medium size with*big ole titties. Her nipples are soft and great for sucking.

    She started with a BBJ and her hair felt soft on my thighs. Heidi is a pro and knows what she is doing. She does excellent deep throat with no gag and takes a face fux well.

    She rimmed me with her finger but I refused pen.

    I asked her to swing her ass around so I could fondle and prod while BBJ. She complied.

    Ass is a little large but no weird marks or curdling. She let me play with her bald pink puz and got wet.

    All this and her moaning almost got the nut but I flipped her on her back and she continued the BBJ while I knelt.

    Not super flexible but enough to get her legs back. I got her to squirt with my Cck in her mouth.

    CFS was OK. Missionary not overly energetic but stayed wet the whole time / Smashed her doggie and blew into the bag.

    She is sane and safe.

    I got back to work and thought about her the rest of the night.

  12. #10864
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    100 proof will give you what you seek.
    Thanks for the info I will check them out.

  13. #10863

    Agency

    I will traveling to Vegas in a couple weeks. I prefer to use agencies, and wanted to know what agencies (non-Asian) would be best to try.

  14. #10862

    Thanks for the Info!

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed Eva on TER over 10 years ago. And most those pictures are from then. Her reviews aren't the greatest and my time with her kinda sucked. Although she did do the nicest "upsell" of anyone I've met. Do your homework and checked out her reviews and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    Back then she was 200 but wanted 400,we settled on 350. Now I bet it's 4-500 to get her in, then it'll be 6-700 will get you home.

    There's a lot better then her.
    She's still only quoting $200 and I suspected the pics were dated. Will pass.

  15. #10861

    Pictures are old

    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on Eva, a big titted Latina MILF, but wonder how current or accurate pics are and actual age? Any intel?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eva-escort-las-vegas-394422#erotic

    Tia!
    I reviewed Eva on TER over 10 years ago. And most those pictures are from then. Her reviews aren't the greatest and my time with her kinda sucked. Although she did do the nicest "upsell" of anyone I've met. Do your homework and checked out her reviews and you'll see what I'm talking about.

    Back then she was 200 but wanted 400,we settled on 350. Now I bet it's 4-500 to get her in, then it'll be 6-700 will get you home.

    There's a lot better then her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape