Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #863

    I agree

    I see a regular girl in my bit of the woods as much as possible because she is fun and about as GFE as I have ever found. I also spend alot of dollars with her also, her theatrics are second to none. Nothing is off limits with her and I know she has a man but she makes me feel like a million bucks. So yes I know what its like to have a special girl.

    Happy Hunting..

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Good point R Consultant.

    Good providers, especially experienced MILF, are often also good actress. They leave you smiling and with the belief that you've just had a good time with someone who gives a fuck. Sure it’s a performance; but I want it, after all, I am paying for it – aren’t I? When I am with Dyan (from Camden) it’s like I am with a friend who fucks and sucks the hell out of me and then leaves with my money. She is all smiles, hugs and kisses, and she knows I am coming back for more. I know, deep down inside, that she does not love me, she may not even like me, shit, she could hate me for all I know – but, I am coming back for more. Why?

    Take a look at Dyan’s pictures in my reviews, Summer - Another Little Minx and Dyan (Summer) A Oldie But A Goodie . Do a search for Dyan in the NJ, Camden General Thread and you’ll find her to be one of the most reviewed girls. And most, if not all of her reviews are favorable. She may not be the best looking girl out there. And yes; she gives a fabulous BJ. But, looks and BJs alone do not get a girl the type of fan club Dyan has. Check out her reviews. Why is she so popular? Would she be as popular if all she had was a good BJ? Or, is she so popular because of her, “GFE,” talents? The “GFE,” may be an act, but it does matter.

    That’s MHO.

    CookyJar

  2. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by R Consultant
    ...We all know the emotions are artificial most of the time, as she just wants to get paid and move on to the next guy.

    Happy Hunting..
    Good point R Consultant.

    Good providers, especially experienced MILF, are often also good actress. They leave you smiling and with the belief that you've just had a good time with someone who gives a fuck. Sure it’s a performance; but I want it, after all, I am paying for it – aren’t I? When I am with Dyan (from Camden) it’s like I am with a friend who fucks and sucks the hell out of me and then leaves with my money. She is all smiles, hugs and kisses, and she knows I am coming back for more. I know, deep down inside, that she does not love me, she may not even like me, shit, she could hate me for all I know – but, I am coming back for more. Why?

    Take a look at Dyan’s pictures in my reviews, Summer - Another Little Minx and Dyan (Summer) A Oldie But A Goodie . Do a search for Dyan in the NJ, Camden General Thread and you’ll find her to be one of the most reviewed girls. And most, if not all of her reviews are favorable. She may not be the best looking girl out there. And yes; she gives a fabulous BJ. But, looks and BJs alone do not get a girl the type of fan club Dyan has. Check out her reviews. Why is she so popular? Would she be as popular if all she had was a good BJ? Or, is she so popular because of her, “GFE,” talents? The “GFE,” may be an act, but it does matter.

    That’s MHO.

    CookyJar

  3. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by Artificial Red
    To answer your questions in order;

    I think what makes a good GFE depends on personal preference. For me, it's her giving up a level of intimacy. This could be honest conversation, eye contact, kissing, not jumping out of bed. I had one girl who I saw for some time who I called Squeaky because everytime we met up or ran into each other she would smile from ear to ear and giggle(which sounded squeaky to me) while giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Loved it. That qualifies for GFE with me.
    Artificial Red,

    I re-read your post and now I get your point. I agree with you, it does depend alot on personal preference. But, does just being friendly and out going qualify as, "GFE?"

    I have had first time dates where the girl started off being cuddly and sweet, but ended up in a rush. I have also been in lots of situations where an actually girl friend has been in a rush. We usually called these rushed fucks, Quickies. Being rushed by a GF (a quicky) is not the same as being rushed by a SW. When my girl and I grabbed a quicky it was a turn-on. When rushed by a SW, it's a turn-off. Hmmmmm!

    CookyJar

  4. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Artificial Red
    To answer your questions in order;...

    How important is GFE? Factors in order of importance to me: Looks, Hygiene, Attitude, Performance, Reliability, GFE. I consider it to be a bonus, and mostly works to entice me to repeat visits.
    I am still not understanding. What exactly is meant by, "GFE?"

    I know this girl; she is very cute, always clean and fresh, very pleasant and when you can find her, she give the same service. She doe not do f/s, mouth kissing, DATY or anal. This girl only does car date, BBBJs. She is very good at giving BJs. You can rub her ass and play with her tits, but no kitty touching. It's good service, but is it GFE service?

    CookyJar

  5. #859

    Questions

    What makes for a good GFE?
    A woman who is enjoying herself as much as me. A woman can share and enjoy the same level of enthusiasm as Im giving to her.
    What makes a SW a good GF?
    I have tried in the years and so far the drugs they do win everytime. So to me I have yet to find a SW that I can consider a GF. They do everyone who will donate to the cause.
    Does a provider have to give a good GFE in order to be a decent provider?
    Not to me, I just want a woman who knows how to please and gets into the whole deal. We all know the emotions are artificial most of the time, as she just wants to get paid and move on to the next guy. If she didnt a provider wouldnt have a black book of her own.
    How important is GFE?
    Im with "AR" on this one-Looks, Hygiene, Attitude, Performance, Reliability, and her mind frame. I like them to be straight not all laced out on drugs and so forth.

    Thats my take..

    Happy Hunting..

  6. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I have gotten lots of good advice from members of this board. And for the life of me, I cannot think of one good reason why we should not discuss the varied intricacies of our hobby. Sharing our opinions can only strengthen our knowledge and make us better hunters. With that in mind, here are a few questions I’d like to put to the forum: What makes for a good GFE? What makes a SW a good GF? Does a provider have to give a good GFE in order to be a decent provider? How important is GFE?

    CookyJar
    To answer your questions in order;

    I think what makes a good GFE depends on personal preference. For me, it's her giving up a level of intimacy. This could be honest conversation, eye contact, kissing, not jumping out of bed. I had one girl who I saw for some time who I called Squeaky because everytime we met up or ran into each other she would smile from ear to ear and giggle(which sounded squeaky to me) while giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Loved it. That qualifies for GFE with me.

    I've been mongering for around 12 years, and I don't think I've ever met a SW I thought would be a good girlfriend. The main reason? Once a girl makes a commitment to me, I'm not willing to share. Have I met SWers I liked enough for that kind of relationship? You bet. Like I said though, not sharing.

    Does a provider have to give a good GFE to be a good provider? Once again, I think this is personal preference. I'm going to say no to this, however some level of GFE, reliability and good hygiene will get repeat visits from me.

    How important is GFE? Factors in order of importance to me: Looks, Hygiene, Attitude, Performance, Reliability, GFE. I consider it to be a bonus, and mostly works to entice me to repeat visits.

  7. #857

    Sabrina - A true GFE - IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Poke
    The "opinions" are boring and silly (Did you catch the weighty ponderings about taking/not taking a gun out on mongering trips, or shaved/not shaved pussy, or fat/not fat asses? ),…
    I have gotten lots of good advice from members of this board. And for the life of me, I cannot think of one good reason why we should not discuss the varied intricacies of our hobby. Sharing our opinions can only strengthen our knowledge and make us better hunters. With that in mind, here are a few questions I’d like to put to the forum: What makes for a good GFE? What makes a SW a good GF? Does a provider have to give a good GFE in order to be a decent provider? How important is GFE?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 53.jpg‎   Sabrina 54.jpg‎   Sabrina 56.jpg‎   Sabrina 58.jpg‎   Sabrina 60.jpg‎  

    Sabrina 61.jpg‎   Sabrina 72.jpg‎   Sabrina 71.jpg‎   Sabrina 73.jpg‎   Sabrina 37.jpg‎  


  8. #856

    Sabrina – A Full Service Provider

    Some of you younger guy will not remember this; but, back in the good old days when gas was 35 cents a gallon, all gas stations were “Full Service.” Whenever you pull into any gas station you got full service. That meant they checked everything, your tires, your wind shield wiper fluid, the oil under the hood, cleaned out you ash tray – they checked everything. Sabrina is a true “Full Service Provider,” she does it all and she leaves nothing undone. The really good part is, she does it all well.

    It is time to clear a few things up. Like, what do I mean by “Girl Friend Experience.” I want to point out that I have had some girl friends who; while they were pretty and nice to be with, they couldn’t fuck for shit. We have all probably had good girl friends that were bad fuck. Either they just laid there or they were prudes. How often have we heard: No, I don’t do that or stop! It’s too big, or No! That’s nasty, you’re too freaky, or let’s just make love; from a great girl who won’t let us fuck them the way we want. Is that what I’m talking about? Hell no! That kind of thing may be alright from a girl friend. But, from a Street Walker, I don’t want to hear the word, “No.” I want my Street Walkers to be as freaky and perverted as I am. When I say a girl provides a good GFE, I’m talking about the type of girl friend who lets you get down and dirty with her, because she is comfortable in the relationship. I’m talking about the type of young inexperience girl, who’ll let you fuck her any which way – because “She loves you.” I’m talking about the girl who fucks you like a wild *****, because she’s trying to keep you home with her. I’m talking about the girl friend who fucks like a *****, because she like to fuck as much as you do. That’s the type of girl friend that I’m referring to when I say “She provides GFE.” Sabrina provides a true GFE, in every sense of the phase.

    Sabrina and I spent a lot of time together. We did some cuddling and some talking; but mostly we fucked. I lost count of the positions we tried. I hit it: mish, in the chair, kneeling on the side of the bed, against the wall and doggy on the bed. She gave me a bbbj as I sat on the bed and she kneeled on the floor, she blew and licked my dick as I titty fucked her, she let me climb on top of her and she deep throated as I face fucked her. On the tamer side, she gently sucked me as I lay back resting. Sabrina’s attention to small details, like gently cradling and handling my balls while she licked and sucked earned her very high marks in my book.

    Sabrina’s only fault (nobody is prefect), is that she is not a self starter. You have to ask for what you want, in order to get it. Nothing I asked for was denied. This is not necessarily a bad thing. There are a few things that I don’t do and I don’t want providers to attempt. For example: I like being licked and if a girls wants to lick she is pretty much on her own (know what I mean); but, she shouldn’t try sticking anything, including her tongue in my ass. Also, I don’t DATY or tongue kiss with ladies of the street. I have had girls who have tried to force the issue without asking first. Sabrina has the nice habit of asking or waiting to be asked. Once Sabrina know what you want, you’ve got it and believe you me, it’s all good.

    Sabrina, for all that she does, is not pricey. However, it is for that same reason (all that she does), that I tip her and tip her good. This is probably why I always get good service. Sabrina has never asked for anything beyond the normal Kensington Ave fair market price. I think it is only right that after spending so much time with her, (over an hour, maybe a hour and a half), after all she did and let me do, that she be properly compensated. Without spoiling her, I upped the tip nearer to the low CL range. Why tip at all you might ask? I want her to remember me fondly, the way I remember her.

    Sabrina has been review in this forum by me in The EXTRAVAGANZA (along with her friend Samatha and again in When Old Friends Meet Again (follow the links to see these old post). She has also been reviewed and reported on by a few other senior members. We all agree that she is always clean and one of the best kept girls on the “K.” I want to add one more thing to her information Bio. I don’t believe Sabrina to be a user of the top two preferred drugs. She manages to keep her weight up and there are no needle marks. She may do some of the other recreational designer drugs but she is not a crack head or a doper (IMHO).

    I love this girl. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 41.jpg‎   Sabrina 36.jpg‎   Sabrina 43.jpg‎   Sabrina 01.jpg‎   Sabrina 40.jpg‎  

    Sabrina 38.jpg‎   Sabrina 50.jpg‎   Sabrina 51.jpg‎   Sabrina 39.jpg‎   Sabrina 46.jpg‎  


  9. #855

    Chelsea, a few observations from an old timer

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Chelsea is the real reason for this post. I have reason to believe that Chelsea is a long time resident of Kensington Avenue and that she has gone by other names. We spent a rather lengthy time together and every minute was full of fun and laughs. Chelsea is returning to us after a lengthy stays in one of the cities involuntary vacation spots. She almost refused to have her pictures taken because she thought herself to big. No way! Chelsea is healthy and that’s a good thing. She is not flabby. She is firm. She is a lot to get your arms around but it is all good, solid, and firm and fully packed. Chelsea is a decent get away from some of the skinny bag of bones or loose skinned sacks crowding the avenues. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I suggest - try it, you might like it.

    Chelsea was very clean and smelled freshly showered. It was her idea to shave her twat, once she agreed to the pictures. It was my idea to do it downstairs for the camera. She was very accommodating. A true GFE is what I got. To my regret, she only offered a CBJ. However, F/S and anal was on the table. I accepted the CBJ, mish and doggie style F/S. The anal was a little to must extra for my taste.

    Chelsea and I drank a few coolers, cuddled and enjoyed each others company for awhile. I’d do her again in a heart beat. Don’t let the pictures fool you, she is cuter in person.
    It’s all about attitude and Chelsea had a nice one (with nice tits to match). YMMV

    CookyJar
    Sir you are right, I am an old timer and I now see it, she looks familar about who knows how many pounds heaver, but yes it's her. I recognize her and back a few years ago she was very difficult, but did have a decent personaility and would hang out as friends and talk, this seems to be consistant with her story. She was skin and bones at one time! OMG, I saw her three times till I recognized her her actual name is not Chelsea, but I will respect what she says today. Always got the feeling she could be nice but addiction ruled her life, after a few few vacations she seems to be back. Cookie you are the real thing, I admire your guts with the pics! Continue as it is interesting!

  10. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by CockMaster
    Cookyjar man,

    Dude all you need to do is look at Cindy face. WoW. Tell me you could not see the fact. That she was way off her meds. And hurting. Dude. All of your work is cool. For real. But this one. Dude. Is not GOOD or Cool. Sorry
    Her face is fine. Handsome I must say.

  11. #853

    Dude Look At Her Face...Come On

    Cookyjar man,

    Dude all you need to do is look at Cindy face. WoW. Tell me you could not see the fact. That she was way off her meds. And hurting. Dude. All of your work is cool. For real. But this one. Dude. Is not GOOD or Cool. Sorry

  12. #852

    Sophia (Almost anything goes)

    After leaving NJ and Cindy, I was suffering from hard dick syndrome. My luck on the “K,” and Broadway has been so bad that I didn’t want to chance another disheartening episode. I decided to go for an old stand by. Normally I relied on Jennifer, but I hear that she is currently away. At times like this I truly miss the wifey pooh, Andrea, who I haven’t heard from in months. Fortunate for me, I was able to take advantage of another option.

    Sophia was available. Sophia is one of the most accommodating, friendly and funniest of providers. She has a bit of class about her. Somehow or another, every time I have been with her, she seems to have just stepped out of the shower. For a StreetWalker, she takes very good care of herself.

    I have been with Sophia a number of times. From the threesome with Jennifer to a couple of solo dates, she has always provided whatever requested. She knows she has a fine ass, ass and she loves shaking it and teasing. She gave me a delightful, bear ass lap dance on one occasion. However, she will not do anal. You can ask, but she’ll probably reply that she is saving it for her husband and her wedding night.

    Sophia’s BlowJob ranks in the top ten. She takes a lot of pride in her technical skills. Her greatest attribute is that she does not give up; she will stay with it until the job is done. The same goes for fucking, she never gets tired. Sophia, with the exception of anal, is most certainly a full service GFE provider. She has never hesitated in providing any position or request. On this occasion I told her to drop her pants on the spot, I wanted to fuck her now. She didn’t hesitate a moment, not even to negotiate. She handed me a rubber, pulled down her pants and bend over. We use to call this position, “Breaking down like a shot gun.” So I loaded her up.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sophia 13.jpg‎   Sophia 19.jpg‎   Sophia 18.jpg‎   Sophia 15.jpg‎   Sophia 14.jpg‎  

    Sophia 04.jpg‎   Sophia 14 2.jpg‎   Sophia 35.jpg‎   Sophia 57.jpg‎   Sophia 16.jpg‎  


  13. #851

    RE: Got me confused (easy...), but which Suzy is THIS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Giani
    So is this image the Suzy for whom you pine?:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=54557

    I would too! Those firm young breasts are asking for it! Nice picture, fer shure. Is that picture from 2007?

    On the other hand, if she has been hitting the butter hard (or worse), she probably does not look like this a year later.

    Thanks for a great pic.

    Giani
    That's my Suzy. I've seen her in 08 and she's still looking good. Who every is taking care of her is doing a good job. Plus the girl has a little wit about her. She knows to take care of herself (or she'll lose her sugar daddy). I ran into her a couple of times at the Checkers up the street (I wouldn't eat that junk on a dare). But as Dundee put it, "You can live on it, but it taste like crap."

    CookyJar

  14. #850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 869

    Got me confused (easy...), but which Suzy is THIS?

    So is this image the Suzy for whom you pine?:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=54557

    I would too! Those firm young breasts are asking for it! Nice picture, fer shure. Is that picture from 2007?

    On the other hand, if she has been hitting the butter hard (or worse), she probably does not look like this a year later.

    Thanks for a great pic.

    Giani

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Speaking of Suzy! She is still around. I have not seen her lately, but a few of the girls she hangs with told me that she is still living on Board St....
    PS: Follow the link to see Suzy and the other finalist of CookyJar’s Best of 2007. Don't forget to checkout the runner-ups and also mentions - 2007 was a mighty good year.

  15. #849

    RE: Susie but sadly not CJ's Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80

    P.S. Speaking of Miss CookyJar 2007...
    Speaking of Suzy! She is still around. I have not seen her lately, but a few of the girls she hangs with told me that she is still living on Board St. She has a friend and he most be rich, because he is single handedly supporting her habit. I have seen his big massive truck parked in the neighborhood near her place. She only comes out when she runs out of money and can not get in touch with him. Sounds like love to me. Who can blame him? If I had the inclination to keep a girl, it would probably be Suzy.

    During this dry spell I've been in, I look back of 2007 fondly. In 2007, everything I touched seemed to turn to gold. With just a few exceptions, most of what I have touched in 2008 has been shit.

    Where is Suzy when I need her.

    CookyJar

    PS: Follow the link to see Suzy and the other finalist of CookyJar’s Best of 2007. Don't forget to checkout the runner-ups and also mentions - 2007 was a mighty good year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suzy 2007 4.jpg‎   Suzy 2007.jpg‎   Suzy 2007 2.jpg‎   Suzy 2007 3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape