Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 5443
-
05-27-08 21:51 #973Regular Member

Posts: 18I'd go with the sting theory myself.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
A quick search of Google for Curtis Woodson Produced this News Link.
Police Arrest 8, Including 2 Men, In Prostitution Sting - Local ...Delaware police conducted a sting Thursday and arrested six women ... Curtis Woodson Jr., 52, arrested at New Castle and West avenues in New Castle; ...
www.nbc10.com/news/15254254/detail.html - 62k - Cached - Similar pages
-
05-27-08 21:35 #972Senior Member

Posts: 862Hmm, that's a great point Tim. Besides the fact she is so amazingly beautiful to be working a $20 ghetto stroll, you're right it is strange she's wearing that stuff. Anybody know if for a misdemeanor like that maybe the usual rules don't apply? If DE LE really is using her as bait that way, you got to give them points for creativity.
Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
-
05-27-08 21:07 #971Senior Member

Posts: 157Something is not right here.
Lady #1 on the Delaware Police site is wearing earings and a necklace, something I suspect she would not be allowed to keep if she were locked up. Not sure why they would throw a ringer in the group unless it is for a future sting set-up. Be very careful with this one.
-
05-27-08 20:47 #970Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Something to Keep a Eye on as well my friends!!
Originally Posted by Mr Fuzzynutz33
Any thoughts on why all of the arrests were on just two days; February 7th, March 31st, even though the list was updated on April 2nd.
Could it be that they only made arrest during Sting Operations. (There was probably no stings ran in April.) Do the patrol cars make stops during normal operations? If you believe that these are the only arrest, then it would seem no arrests for prostitution were made on the other days of the two months. (It is possible that arrests were made during April and May, but they have yet to be posted.)
I would suggest that you keep your wits about you and be especially on the look out for stings. A monger would be wise to schedule hunting on the day’s right after a sting (if you notice an operation today, come back tomorrow, it is likely to be safer). Few LE departments can afford to run stings daily.
Hmmmmm! Just thinking out loud.
CookyJar
-
05-27-08 19:03 #969Senior Member

Posts: 862DE Hottie alert
Quick quiz: Which of those chicks is not like all the others? OMG! Seriously that first girl looks like she just stepped off a movie set. What a flawless, gorgeous face - IMO a 10 on the SW scale. What is she missing an arm or leg or something? I know I'd be willing to give up a body part (left nut) to spend some notel time with her. Cooky, Mr Fuzzynutz, we need pictures, action shots, anything. She won't last long on the DE stroll, if she's even still around.
Originally Posted by Mr Fuzzynutz33
-
05-27-08 09:24 #968Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks for the Info. I have been looking for somewhere to go in Delaware. It looks like New Castle Avenue is the place to be.
Originally Posted by Mr Fuzzynutz33
These programs come and go; they are so easy to do. I wonder how legal they are. After all they don't post the pictures of all the other citizens involved in misdemeanors. Why are we the lucky ones?
CookyJar
-
05-27-08 01:32 #967Senior Member

Posts: 25Something to Keep a Eye on as well my friends!!
I ws looking at the other forums because I ws looking to expand my hunting grounds. And if anyone could PM me with some Philly spots as well that would be cool.
But I read this in the Williington Forums. Their law enforcement has started something called "TRIC-TICS"
What they do is, if picked up for soliciting or patronizing with a prostitute
your name, and face is blastered on the web site!
http://www.dsp.delaware.gov/pio/Whit...ric%20Tics.htm
I have to admit I feel sorry for those poor bastards one the site. The 22 yr old looked like he didnt have a chance lol
But on a lighter note...how fucking hot is that first chick?!
-
05-27-08 01:25 #966Senior Member

Posts: 25Could This Be The Beginning Of A Great Summer?!
I can only hope so. Less police would mean more girls, and girls sty availble to work longer I am thinking.
Hahahaha
I know that is not what will happen, but this is still interesting story for us to keep a eye on.
CAMDEN — The on-again, off-again relationship between New Jersey State Police and the City of Camden may end this summer if Gov. Jon S. Corzine's current budget proposal is accepted, officials said.
For over a week now, the governor has stood strong, backing a plan to charge the city $800,000 for state police coverage. Members of city government said they can't afford such a cost and law enforcement officials said they're not prepared to handle the task of covering the city alone.
"We're already stretched thin as it is," said Camden Police Director Carmelo John Huertas Jr. "To lose that would be really detrimental."
Across the state, 76 municipalities receive full-time state police coverage and 13 receive part-time patrols. Newark and Irvington receive help similar to Camden, where troopers work with city police agencies.
Those costs, said Corzine spokesman Jim Gardner, add up to $80 million a year. Corzine's proposal seeks for towns receiving the help to pay $20.9 million of that.
New Jersey has $32 billion in bonded debt. Corzine is attempting to eliminate that.
"The bottom line is, the governor has asked all levels of government to tighten their belts and learn to do more with less," Gardner said. "In some cases, it's less with less."
City officials said they already feel as if they're doing that.
Under state control since 2002, the city remains in such bad financial shape that it's budget is funded almost entirely by the state each year. Camden City Council President Angel Fuentes said officials are currently struggling to fund the purchase of 25 police vehicles and, Mayor Gwendolyn Faison said, there likely isn't enough money to approve the hiring of any new police officers until 2010.
"We need help," she said. "We're about 40 policemen down. Ten more are eligible to retire this year."
Given those circumstances, officials said, simply having the extra manpower from the state police, currently 16 to 20 troopers, is a help.
"They're critical," Huertas said. "(Having the help) is a vital component of our law enforcement arm."
When the city's police department redeployed resources based on crime statistics in January, for example, it used state troopers to aid the initiatives. And when a shooting response team was developed over three years ago to investigate all reported gunshots, the state police joined the fold.
It's paid off.
Crime in Level I priority areas -- where state troopers serve as supplemental forces -- is down by 30 percent. And the clearance rate for shootings has jumped from 10 to 40 percent.
"Imagine losing that capability," Huertas said. "They come to work, they work well with us."
Huertas, who reports to New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram, said he has not yet spoken to his boss about the possible situation.
But David Wald, Milgram's spokesman, said public safety in Camden has been -- and will remain -- "one of our highest priorities."
"The Attorney General is actively engaged with law enforcement in the city," Wald said. "And we are not stepping back."
That runs in discord with the governor's office.
If city officials find state police help valuable enough, Gardner said, they'll need to find a way to pay for it.
"In every budgetary decision, there's a cost benefit analysis," he said. "At some point, it comes down to the basic number of dollars that are available. Certainly, the administration is cognizant of the fact that there are some situations and circumstances in Camden that deserve some attention. But we're looking at the state budget as a whole."
-
05-26-08 20:08 #965Senior Member

Posts: 214Carnival rt 130
Guys,
This place can be hit or miss. Went last week after two months and quality is improved. Were atleast 6-7 girls. Picked one Hispanic (can't remember the name though), has huge tits. Was too pricey. 40 from BJ, it was good though.
As you guys knows this place is an adult book store right before circle (close to budget inn).
Based on my limited experience, you will get more mileage during day time.
-
05-26-08 20:06 #964Senior Member

Posts: 483Cj
Yet another fine report from Cookyjar. I enjoy your ventures dude and so does many mongers in this forum. Keep it up. Just some small advice, I always have my finger on the eject button in case the SW goes bad, something I kinda learned from Glen of Miami.
Be safe!
-
05-26-08 10:10 #963Senior Member

Posts: 862Bad reviews can be good
I like the fact that you obviously treat the girls you meet with kindness and respect. Otherwise you'd never have the success you do. You're also willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when things don't turn out like you hoped. That being said, sometimes bad reviews (especially when they are posted along w/ pics) are just as helpful as the good reviews. It's too bad Cindy has to walk the streets to support her habit. But after reading your report, I know I'm in no hurry to pick her up. Thanks for saving me some coin and disappointment. There are too many other choices out there to want to pick up Cindy and see if my mileage does vary.
-
05-26-08 09:55 #962Senior Member

Posts: 111Cindy like another i had
Reminds me of another experience with a gal recommended by a longtime and very credible monger in another town.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
She was excellent the first nite.
Second nite she went in bathroom and obviously was tweaking. Like you say, paranoid, looking under bed, behind curtains etc etc. After an hour or so of this without being able to settle her down hadda kick her ass out. Some of us have to work in the morning LOL.
Moral to both of our experiences---bathroom door stays open and nip any inclination for her to tweak in the bud. After all, if there's the smoke etc. and Uncle Leo (courtesy of hotel mgmt) shows up--last thing you want is evidence of tweaking (tho if she has the apparatus you still may be toast but at least if no smoke etc you can claim you didn't know what she had in her purse).
keep up the great work CJ--I envy you all the hot bods and sweet snatches you find.
TKLast edited by Tommy Knocker6; 05-26-08 at 09:57. Reason: add more
-
05-26-08 09:22 #961Senior Member

Posts: 160Socks!
I love the socks she's wearing. I find it interesting that she's not wearing anything but the socks in a couple photos.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Kudos for getting the pictures. The quantity and variety is perfect.
Cabbie!
-
05-26-08 08:54 #960Senior Member

Posts: 5563Cindy (YMMV) continued
It wasn't that she isn't a fairly nice looking girl. It was that she was kind of downer, to quite and to paranoid.
But, like I said; YMMV
CookyJar
-
05-26-08 08:49 #959Senior Member

Posts: 5563Cindy (YMMV)
“Your Mileage May Vary,” is not just a catch phase. It’s part of the hobby. You never know how a girl is going to treat you. If it’s a good day, you may get good service. On a bad day, who knows what you might get. There are a lot of variables. It’s the same in any of the service trades. Streetwalkers usually are not trained and their profession is usually not by choice. In most cases, the girls are not even working for the money – contrary to popular belief – they are working for the drugs. So when I receive other then the expected or desired service, I am disappointed but not shocked.
I don’t like giving negative reviews. I tell the girls that along with the pictures I will be posting a review. I also tell them that unless they do something really stupid, I don’t post bad reviews. I understand that for better or worse, this is their way of making a living. I don’t want to be the one depriving anyone of an honest living. I am not going to proclaim Cindy to be a bad provider. Under different circumstances she could be a righteous fine.
Cindy started out to be a friendly and seemly accommodating girl. Once in the room she asked to take a shower. That is not such an odd request, others have made the same request and later provided good service. Besides, shower pictures can be very interesting. However, Cindy never took a shower. Cindy stayed in the bathroom for about 15 minutes, claiming that she was using the toilet and then she’d take her shower. When she came out, she was still fully dress and acting just a little strange. She seemed to be paranoid. She asked me if there was anyone else in the room. She even checked under the bed and in the closet. She took her cell phone out of her bag and said she was going to take her shower now as she went back into the bathroom. After 5 minutes she came out, still dressed. She was still acting paranoid when she sat in one of the room chairs. I told her to forget the shower. I told her to get undress.
Cindy took out a pair of panties, thongs, from her bag. She took off her pants. She was naked underneath. She held up the thongs and showed them to me, then she sat down in the chair, put the thongs on and pulled them up. She was sitting in the chair with her panties and bra on. I told her that I really didn’t need the thongs on, but because they were nice I’d take a couple of pictures with them on. While I was taking the pictures and looking at her, I started to think, and I begun to get paranoid myself. Had she called someone while she was in the bathroom? Was she stalling? Was that why she’d put the thongs on? She looked nervous.
I grabbed a few more pictures. When I asked about the promised blow job, she asked me if I really wanted one, claiming that she was now a little tired. She agreed to twenty bucks for the pictures. Her actions and paranoia had killed the mood for me. From the way she was acting, I figured the service would be bad.
Yes! I was pissed. I had spent $33 bucks on a room. Of cause if I could find another girl quick, I could maybe recoup a little of my lost. I still had the room for another 2 hours. But, Cindy had wasted my time.
If I had pressed the issue, maybe Cindy would have provided. If I had kept her out of that bathroom, (when I did not hear the shower, I knew what was up) maybe things would have worked out better. Maybe things will be better the next time. That’s what she had said on the drive back to Broadway. Cindy said that she had been up for a few days and that next time would be better. What next time? YMMV
CookyJar
PS: Still pissed, I dropped Cindy off on Broadway. I wrote the whole adventure off and drove back to Philly and an old friend.









Reply With Quote





