Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 8093
-
04-16-07 10:38 #143Senior Member

Posts: 997At $100 it is still a bah-gin (as we say up here). I hope you properly scolded her for shaving that snatch bald. I love a good strawberry patch!!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
04-16-07 08:56 #142Senior Member

Posts: 111Cherry
Cookyjar,
You're the man. What sweet ones you find and the great shots, including the twat.
Cherry's sure hot; if I ever get to Philly I'll have to PM you for pointers.
That said, does she allow trips on the Hershey Highway?
Thanks man for all the great reports and PIX!
-
04-16-07 08:37 #141Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: CookyJar
Let’s not get this twisted. The $35 was in addition to her regular quoted fee. I was about to pay $35 for a cheap motel room. I persuaded her to come back to my place and I'd give her the $35 bucks plus her normal asking price.
Originally Posted by Hizark21
My little hide-away is a distance from Camden. Most girls do not like traveling to far away. Time is money and time away from their pickup location could mean lost income.
I still consider this a bargain. I got two hours of fun and games, plus pictures (the pictures were extra). It all cost me less than $100 buck-a-roos. And remember, we got to do it all in a real bed with clean sheets.
I had some problem with a provider last year after a monger quoted to her the price I broke down on this board. Now I am purposely hazy with regards to pricing. I should point out, that another monger on the South Jersey board gave a fair quote of Cherry (aka Julies) normal asking price.
CookyJar
-
04-15-07 23:32 #140Senior Member

Posts: 59Lookin' to lose my cherry with Cherry!
As a newbie to the forum and area, I hope to lose my cherry with Cherry. Thanks CJ for the thorough report. I will be on the lookout for her.
-
04-15-07 23:05 #139Senior Member

Posts: 5563Cherry - The Philadelphia View, pt 2
I have gotten a lot a questions asking how I get girls to pose. There is not big secret. I ask them. It does help to have a bit of personality. A nice line does not hurt. One thing that I have learned, you do not need to bull shit them, be honest and tell them straight up what you intend to do with the pictures. And most important, offer them some money.
I rarely give up much more then the norm for a BJ or FS plus a tip. I usually ask the girl what she gets for a BJ. If she says X amount of dollars for a BJ, I counter with an offer of X minus a few bucks for 10 pictures. I may promise a tip if I like what she has. Later, after I have seen the body and gotten a feel for her attitude I will offer a additional little something for a BJ or FS. She will usually agree. She is looking at the overall amount which will be more then she expected. I try and make sure that the picture taking session was fun for her. So the only real work, for her, is the BJ or FS.
For example, take this hypothetical situation: The girl says she normally gets $30 for a BJ. I offer $20 for ten pictures. Later I offer an additional $20. She ends up with $40, which is $10 more then the $30 she first quoted and expected for a car day. I normally throw in a $10 tip just too sweeten her up for next time or as a incentive to tell her friends good things about me. $50 is about what most of you pay give or take a few bucks.
There are always exceptions. If the girls is a real hottie, she may get a few bucks more. Sometimes the girl manages to persuade me that she is worth more, even though she is not. It is that same old bargaining process that men and women have used for centuries.
However, my latest session with Cherry (aka Julie) was near the fringe of my spending limits.
I went back to her house in Camden. She tried to get me to come in but I had other things in mind, which included a real FS session in a real bed. At first we were at an impasse. She wanted $150 to return to Philly with me. No, nope, no way in hell was I going to pay $150. So we agreed on going to a local motel at $35 for two hours. On our way to the motel, I pointed out that she could get the $35, plus her regular going price and a meal at Mickie D’s, she opted to take the trip.
There is no need for me to review Cherry’s (aka Julie) service. Ditto my last report. She was all about full service. The moment we were finish squabbling over money, she went right into girlfriend mode. In bed she offered up everything, except anal. She was just about to toss some salad, but I stopped her. I am not into anything going up my ass.
Cherry (aka Julie) is a great find. I warn anyone that is interested, get it while it is hot. She will not last long. As always, YMMV.
CookyJar
PS: I owe a debt of thanks to Jack Ace. I held out for the BBBJ and got it. Oh! And Cherry (aka Julie) asked me to add something extra to her review. She wants everyone to know that her place is safe. There are additional pictures posted in the South Jersey section.
-
04-11-07 10:10 #138Senior Member

Posts: 622getting girls to pose
First, I agree and would fully support Cooky's nomination as Monger of the Year. This is one dedicated and talented monger.
I must also chime in on your guys questions about how does he get girls to pose for him, etc. From my own personal experience, I have photographed numerous sw's, and made movies with sw's, and never once have I paid them any extra money. In DC the fs going rate is around 5 jacks and if they come to my house for that, most likely they will pose for pics or be filmed. It all starts by making them comfortable with you and acting like the pictures are no big deal. I use my cell phone or a web-cam for my photos and movies, which takes the creep level down substantially. Seems more innocent and commonplace than if you bust out a nice camera with a lense or what not.
Now with Cooky doing all the poses and stuff, that may make the girl a little more reluctant and creeped-out, especially when he does the outdoor shots, which may require a few extra ducets, but if you have any level of trust or familiarity with the girls, most likely they'd be willing to let you snap some shots while in the comfort of your home.
I usually dont say much. Maybe while we're hanging out I might start by taking a cell phone pic of their face while they're still fully clothed. Then maybe when they take their shirt off I comment on how pretty their tits are and say I gotta get a shot of that, grab the phone and snap. If they allow that, they'll allow more. Maybe one or two chicks have been reluctant. Most of the time I just act normal and start snapping.
I would imagine that if my intention to pick up the girl was to have a photoshoot like CJ, and if I'd have to prep them and explain what I wanted to do, the girls would expect to be compensated. My intention is to bang a hot young chick, and pics and video are just bonus and something that happens in a natural flow of events; at least I try to make it that way.
I've probably filmed 10 or so girls, some in the act, others not, all with their permission. Again, never paid extra, just the 5 jack fs rate (except of course for this one crackhead-to-be who settled for 40 plus a mug of change. She was more than a pain in the ass though.)
In summary, most of these girls are willing to take pics. It's especially easy if you are familiar with the subject. You just have to eliminate a creep factor in you and dont act nervous when asking. I just start lining them up with my camera phone and most of the time they just start posing. Some might say, "are you taking a picture?" and I'll just say "if you dont mind, you're just too cute" or something. Give it try sometime, you'll be surprised at how easy it is.
Here is a link to the DC Photo Thread where I have posted some pics (a lot of them are video stills). http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...6&page=3&pp=40 And a link to my most recent model, who uses the pics on her CL ads. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...343#post507343
-
04-10-07 20:18 #137Senior Member

Posts: 862I second that. However keep in mind there is an actual "Pimp of the Year" award (trophy and all) and a recent two-time winner of the award, Matthew Thompkins aka "Knowledge" just went to prison for 25 years for that accomplishment. Cooky is too valuable. We can't afford to lose him like that.
Originally Posted by Vegas Black
BTW I would love to see photos of the women convicted with Thompkins in his scheme which he ran out of LV, AC, NYC, and a few other places. If anybody comes across photos, please PM me. I dated several high-end SW/CGs in AC who'd give unlikely names like Fortune, Success, and Passion and had LV cell #s. I'm guessing these were part of his stable. Two co-conspirators mentioned in news reports are sisters and I'm curious to know if they are Fortune and Madonna, two hot young blondes who looked so much alike that I wondered if they were twins. After the Pimp of the Year's arrrest I never saw any of those girls again.
-
04-10-07 19:46 #136Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Date without pics?
You are right, shit happens. LOL Usually, the prettier girls are eager to have their pictures taken. However, there were a few times when I went one or two girls down before the third agreed. Most often, the first girl out agrees. Rarely, very rarely will I date a girl who refuses to have her picture taken. Why? Picture taking is but a tool in my arsenal.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
Let me try and explain. Take Gia (aka Brittany) for example. I would not have pass up this girl for any reason, had I known what she looked like. Unfortunately, I had no way of knowing how she truly looked until I had gotten her to take her clothing off and by then we had settled into a car date type of situation. Look at it this way, how many times have you picked up what appeared to be a great fine, only to get her back to the hotel and find sagging tits, flabby thighs, needle marked arms and pus filled sores – that were hidden beneath tight jeans. The camera as a tool helps to lessen these occurrences. Normally a girl will not want me to take her picture if she has a bad body. Usually they will ask if they have to be completely nude. Sometime they will offer to show just their breast or upper body. I usually insist on complete nudity. If the body, personality or something else does not meet with my approval, I will pass on any thing additional or just settle for a BJ. On rear occasions, after seeing something special that I liked about her appearance or personality, will I agree on a date without pictures. I do not think that I have ever posted a review without pictures.
CookyJar
-
04-10-07 16:52 #135Senior Member

Posts: 862Date without pics?
Very nice pic, Arnie. I'd love to see her turn around. To echo you and other posters who've commented since Cooky's last photo set, I agree that Cooky is on a big-time roll. CJ, I think you've even raised it up a notch w/ these latest few sets and the kinds of poses you're getting these girls to do. Just fantastic. I think "WhenInVegas" makes a good point about how a monger knows when he's read a great report.
I too am impressed and curious at how you're able to get this kind of cooperation. I also have a question and apologize if you've answered it before. Do you ever date girls that you don't photograph? If a girl turns you down (and I gotta believe that must happen at least sometimes), do you still finish the "date" or does it depend on the girl?
-
04-10-07 13:38 #134Senior Member

Posts: 421cookyjar
I nominate cookyjar for pimp of the year. this guy never disappoints. i still aint figure out how he gets these girls to pose for him the way they do.
Be safe out there...........
-
04-10-07 12:06 #133Senior Member

Posts: 65photographers and models
CJ,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Well done, sir.
As you may recall (or not, it's been a while since I last posted, but I've been keeping up with things), I kind of enjoy the photography thing myself. I've shot SW's, and more recently have found a couple of first-time amateurs on CL. I've had good and bad experiences with both.
The key to it all, IMO, is the rapport between photographer and model. It requires something of an outgoing personality on BOTH sides of the camera.
Obviously, CJ, you HAVE that or you wouldn't: a.) be able to talk the girls into it in the first place; or: b.) get such good work from them.
But I've found that the girl's attitude equally important, if not more so. If you find a girl for whom it's all about the $$$, then it doesn't work so well.
But, if you're able to find a girl (or girls) who are interested in and excited about the project, and are able to "work" them, get into the project with equal enthusiasm, then you come out with a good photography, as opposed to a buncha crappy snapshots.
You, sir, have accomplished both. The enthusiasm on both sides of the camera is evident. My compliments.
Arnie
PS -- the attached is a result of my CL work. And no, I'm not posting any more of her, because I told her I wouldn't. Yeah, I'm kind of stretching that promise by showing this one, but she's facing away. Also, she's not a SW. This was her first nude photo shoot, and she was about as enthusiastic as they, ummmm, come.
-
04-09-07 14:24 #132Senior Member

Posts: 1602How do you know when you've read a good report?
You have a big ol throbbing hard on.
Nice job CJ.
Vegas
-
04-09-07 06:16 #131Senior Member

Posts: 1045CJ, you need an agent:o)
CookieJar, you outdid yourself again with another outstand post series and storyboarding it with action photos. You have set this whole forum a buzz with how you are able to get these girls to pose for you time after time.
No doubt about it, your are definitely THE MAN. You really need to get an agent and give some consideration of doing this professionally. lol A new career awaits you, CJ. You are setting such a high standard, it makes me wonder what you will do for an encore.
Keep it up (literally and figuratively). lol You are doing a great job. You must be one hell of a salesman to get these girls to pose.
BBB
-
04-09-07 03:17 #130Senior Member

Posts: 5563The Series, Part one - Sophia
I cannot believe that I actually passed Sophia up. Actually, I had not seen her at all. I had been out looking for either Jennifer or Gia. I had recently gotten good service from both of these girls and had promise myself seconds. I was especially looking forward to FS with Gia, but I have had trouble finding her during my searches and by phone. On the other hand I had been with Jennifer on a number of occasions and even though I am not into repeating that often, I could not get our last date out of my mind. So when I saw Jennifer walking up the street it was with mixed feelings. Just as I drove up to her I changed my mine and continued on. She have not recognized me but I recognized that nice butt of hers.
After I had passed by Jennifer, I suddenly got a guiltily feeling. She had always been a good date and had went way out of her way a couple of times just to please me. I could not just drive by without acknowledging her. So I pulled over. To my surprise she did not come over to the passenger side like I had expected. She came to my drivers’ side window and motioned for me to roll down the window. She asked if I wanted another girl. I immediately went on the alert. I asked who, and how does she look. She told me the girl had a nice face and body. I asked where she was. She told me, “back there.” I checked my rear view. I saw a heavy WSW who I had noticed when I had first turn the corner. I start to say, forget the whole thing, pass Jennifer a few bucks and explain that I had not been looking for a date, but was just driving by. But I was curious, Jennifer knew what I liked and had never late me down before. I told her to get the other girl; I would pull over in the next block and wait. In no time I could see Jennifer and another girl in my rear view mirror. As they approached the passengers’ side, I could see that it wasn’t the heavy WSW – this girl had potential.
-
04-09-07 03:10 #129Senior Member

Posts: 5563The series, Part two - Sophia & Jennifer
Jennifer jumped into the front set and the new girl got in the back. Jennifer introduced her as Sophia. There was not need to do the LE check, so I just turned and looked over my shoulder to check her out. From what I could see she did not look to bad. I figured that Jennifer must have told her something, but I did not know what. I started to go into my routine, when Jennifer interrupted and said that she told Sophia about taking pictures and maybe something extra afterwards. I asked, “Yeah, and what about how much.” I explained that I was not prepared to give what I had given to Jennifer on our last date, to two girls. Jennifer asked me if it was alright if she spoke to Sophia in Spanish. I said, “Why not, go ahead.” Jennifer told Sophia something in Spanish and then turned to me and said, “I told her you were always fair and not to worry.”











Reply With Quote




