Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 658 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I do sleep with strippers and WGs for free because I got game. But go ahead and keep throwing your money away.
    No you don't. You just don't have enough money to spend on SWs let alone on strippers and thus fantasize about being able to get their pussy for free and then throw your jerk off routine here for us to read. You did it under your other handles mate, especially that Jeshyen123 or something like that. You write too much like him not to be recognizable. No matter how hard you try mate you can't get away from yourself. The ugly is looking at you from the mirror every day all the same, and still writes just like the ugly always wrote. Your signatures would forever stay recognizable to me. Mate! LOL.

    It's not happening for you mate, no matter what you do. That's the problem. You're probably even wouldn't be able to convince an SW to get in the car with you for $200, let alone a stripper.

  2. #9055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    And the best BJ in Boston award goes to. LuLu. An exceptionally skilled little cocksucker. Just amazing.
    I know you always claim to be the best at everything.

    But I didn't know you referred to yourself as Lulu.

  3. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I do sleep with strippers and WGs for free because I got game. But go ahead and keep throwing your money away.
    That's funny. You wouldn't be on this forum if that was the case.

  4. #9053
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I agree. This dude just shoots from the hip and doesn't know what he's talking about. I speak pretty darn good Portuguese and am very intimately familiar wit Brazilian community here in Boston, get invited to Portuguese-speakers only parties from time to time-and-all. Very few if any Brazilian construction workers make this type of money let alone cleaning ladies. Alpha AF, eh? That's the guy who writes how he gets all the hookers for free too, right?
    Yes, I do sleep with strippers and WGs for free because I got game. But go ahead and keep throwing your money away.

  5. #9052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    Actually, "dude", the bulk of the Brazilian's earned wages are under the table, so it won't appear in your charts. Also, Brazilian couples keep their overhead low and invest their money back in Brazil in farms, businesses and real estate. While you're throwing your money away on prostitution these folks are working around the clock and managing their money very wisely. Wake up, it's not 1998 anymore.
    That's true Toujula but the amounts they earn are rather small by the US standards. By Brazilian standards however they're ok. If you work hard enough and long enough you indeed would be able to get yourself a house or two back home or fazenda (farm) or whatever. I know plenty of Brazilians who do that or plan to do that on their construction work salaries. But not in Copacobana or Leblon or even Moema near Conghonas but in, let's say, more modest places.

    80% of us here on the forum could afford to do that with money we'd still have left after we do their GFs and wives. But then again you don't spent money on prostitutes, right mate? You get them all for free because you're an Alpha, right Jeysheyn123 whatever? Mate, you as far from Alpha as one can get! You're not even Beta.

  6. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by MosesBlack  [View Original Post]
    They simply don't dude. Go here and look at breakdown by detailed ethnicity.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...usehold_income#.

    Brazilians are at like 70 k, 'Europeans' are at like 90 k. Indians the most at 140 k.

    Most people in construction or cleaning businesses don't make that type of coin. I love Brazilians but your posts seem totally biased.
    Actually, "dude", the bulk of the Brazilian's earned wages are under the table, so it won't appear in your charts. Also, Brazilian couples keep their overhead low and invest their money back in Brazil in farms, businesses and real estate. While you're throwing your money away on prostitution these folks are working around the clock and managing their money very wisely. Wake up, it's not 1998 anymore.

  7. #9050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    Most are married to / living with Brazilian dudes who make more than you working construction. I know a Brazilian woman who makes north of 200 k with her house cleaning business. Brazilians tend to earn more than Americans and invest it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by MosesBlack  [View Original Post]
    They simply don't dude. Go here and look at breakdown by detailed ethnicity.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...usehold_income#.

    Brazilians are at like 70 k, 'Europeans' are at like 90 k. Indians the most at 140 k.

    Most people in construction or cleaning businesses don't make that type of coin. I love Brazilians but your posts seem totally biased.
    I agree. This dude just shoots from the hip and doesn't know what he's talking about. I speak pretty darn good Portuguese and am very intimately familiar wit Brazilian community here in Boston, get invited to Portuguese-speakers only parties from time to time-and-all. Very few if any Brazilian construction workers make this type of money let alone cleaning ladies. Alpha AF, eh? That's the guy who writes how he gets all the hookers for free too, right?

  8. #9049

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    Most are married to / living with Brazilian dudes who make more than you working construction. I know a Brazilian woman who makes north of 200 k with her house cleaning business. Brazilians tend to earn more than Americans and invest it better.
    They simply don't dude. Go here and look at breakdown by detailed ethnicity.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...usehold_income#.

    Brazilians are at like 70 k, 'Europeans' are at like 90 k. Indians the most at 140 k.

    Most people in construction or cleaning businesses don't make that type of coin. I love Brazilians but your posts seem totally biased.

  9. #9048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Shut the fuck up, faggot. OK, OK, you can keep talking. LOL!

  10. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I hardly go there though. Only when someone tells me that a girl I know personally has a video there LOL. Then I download it and don't need to go back there.
    https://www.pornhub.com/blog/age-ver...on-in-the-news

  11. #9046

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    Most are married to / living with Brazilian dudes who make more than you working construction. I know a Brazilian woman who makes north of 200 k with her house cleaning business. Brazilians tend to earn more than Americans and invest it better.
    Know some Brazilian tradespeople in the area, I don't disagree. But there are massage / waxing providers in Milford, just don't know if there are extras or even a legit but more sensual massage.

  12. #9045

    Sucks

    I hardly go there though. Only when someone tells me that a girl I know personally has a video there LOL. Then I download it and don't need to go back there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    PornHub is forcing all visitors to sign up for some BS account to verify your age. Fuck them, I'll just other sites that have international domain extensions. I didn't even bother going through the application. It's definitely collecting personal information, even though they claim that they don't. PornHub is good. But, it's not the greatest. Go elsewhere for your alternative excitement.

  13. #9044

    Check your age

    PornHub is forcing all visitors to sign up for some BS account to verify your age. Fuck them, I'll just other sites that have international domain extensions. I didn't even bother going through the application. It's definitely collecting personal information, even though they claim that they don't. PornHub is good. But, it's not the greatest. Go elsewhere for your alternative excitement.

  14. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I wish the other areas Mass section was contributed to more. Please share any experiences with members of the Brazilian population, availability, UTRs, etc. Have to be many needing to supplement cleaning jobs and working at Dunkin Donuts, cafes, etc. Not to disparage.
    Most are married to / living with Brazilian dudes who make more than you working construction. I know a Brazilian woman who makes north of 200 k with her house cleaning business. Brazilians tend to earn more than Americans and invest it better.

  15. #9042
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    Who knows? This isn't unusual nowadays, to get no response or get crickets after asking the most reasonable of questions. Certainly, don't give the latter group any further thought. Don't overthink any non response. Just keep texting after researching good options for you. It's a crap shoot, which ultimately will yield a good find for you.
    Its not the end of the world to me I like going to providence ri spas. I might try to join ma angels as the trips are feeling kind of far, I love korean ladies. I like knowing I can still visit ladies in motels / hotels don't want my name to get tarnished. I'm worried it might have been? The thing is I've done nothing wrong nowhere ever.

    BTW I had 2 Corrado's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape