Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 205 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 3061
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoop  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, as many of you know Lilly is a quantity over quality Asian provider who's been in the game for years. She rotates hotels every 3 days or so and for those who's visited her, know she's not all there in the head. I went and visited her last Monday, she gave me BBBJ and 3 days afterwards I'm having puss come out. From past experience I know you can get the clap from head so just wanted to throw that out there. I already let her know but for those who've seen her she tried having a sensible conversation with her, you know how that went. In the end I let her know, get treated or not, I'm just passing along the info for her and her clients health.
    Are you sure it was from her? 3 days later sounds pretty fast from a BJ is kind of difficult.

    Last time I got it from DATY and that took over a week for symptoms.

    But never from a BJ and my **** list is long.

  2. #2385

    What happened to her

    Does anyone have an idea about this girl? She was pretty fine and dropped off the map recently. Hope she's ok: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/audrey101.

  3. #2384

    Which Asian Lilly?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCoop  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, as many of you know Lilly is a quantity over quality Asian provider who's been in the game for years. She rotates hotels every 3 days or so and for those who's visited her, know she's not all there in the head. I went and visited her last Monday, she gave me BBBJ and 3 days afterwards I'm having puss come out. From past experience I know you can get the clap from head so just wanted to throw that out there. I already let her know but for those who've seen her she tried having a sensible conversation with her, you know how that went. In the end I let her know, get treated or not, I'm just passing along the info for her and her clients health.
    Which Asian Lilly? Thanks for the head up, could you be little more specific of the provider.

  4. #2383

    Be careful with Asian provider Lilly

    Hey guys, as many of you know Lilly is a quantity over quality Asian provider who's been in the game for years. She rotates hotels every 3 days or so and for those who's visited her, know she's not all there in the head. I went and visited her last Monday, she gave me BBBJ and 3 days afterwards I'm having puss come out. From past experience I know you can get the clap from head so just wanted to throw that out there. I already let her know but for those who've seen her she tried having a sensible conversation with her, you know how that went. In the end I let her know, get treated or not, I'm just passing along the info for her and her clients health.

  5. #2382

    Nebraska Help

    I checked over in the Nebraska forums, and either Nebraska dropped off the face of the earth or the scene is dead.

    I'm looking for reliable source for the Omaha area. Person or service would be idea. If you have anything you could recommend then please message me. I'll trade a hip-pocket favorites as well.

  6. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I've impregnated her fartbox so many times I've lost count.

    I read his post and immediately discounted as utter nonsense.

    Based on your information we all know what's going on and its shameful.
    Good to hear. She's back on my list.

  7. #2380
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakey420  [View Original Post]
    I'm inclined to concur. It's been a few years since I've seen her, but I never had anything resembling this experience with her. I did run into her now ex when I was leaving the hotel, but that was it. Did not feel threatened at all.

    Out of curiosity, I checked out davesfv's forum posts, and 93% of his posts are related to Allison in one way or another. First he loves her, then he hates her, then he loves her again, now he hates her again.

    As the zoomers would say, this is sus.
    I've impregnated her fartbox so many times I've lost count.

    I read his post and immediately discounted as utter nonsense.

    Based on your information we all know what's going on and its shameful.

  8. #2379

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't sound like the Allison I know.
    I'm inclined to concur. It's been a few years since I've seen her, but I never had anything resembling this experience with her. I did run into her now ex when I was leaving the hotel, but that was it. Did not feel threatened at all.

    Out of curiosity, I checked out davesfv's forum posts, and 93% of his posts are related to Allison in one way or another. First he loves her, then he hates her, then he loves her again, now he hates her again.

    As the zoomers would say, this is sus.

  9. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    I'm one of the few who didn't complain at all about my session with her. It was a nice hotel room, not motel, in the SGV. The one odd thing was that the donation wasn't a multiple of 5, something like $. 47. Also, one or two guys a couple of years ago thought she might be a tranny. If so, she certainly had me fooled.

    Lift Her Up.
    When I first saw her she was a bargain than some dummy told her about the boards and she decided to raise the rent for her viet twat.

    You can see her crazy vids on her twitter.

  10. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her plenty of times with no issues at all. I have seen herat an apartment in Tujunga, Pasadena, Pomona, Costa Mesa and never ever had an issue. She has a cousin who sin in Long Beach named Zoe who lives by the pike, maybe it's her and. Not Allison.
    I've seen Allycat over a dozen times and "never" had any issue.

    Yah, she has a dude that hangs around but he was never a issue for me.

  11. #2376

    Report the ***** to police

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? So we all can avoid.
    Report her ass man.

  12. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesFv  [View Original Post]
    Ok OC. Watch out. She's in Tustin. Yesterday. I was to meet her down in Long Beach. I walked into the apartment she was at and was instantly surrounded by 6 thugs. They robbed and assaulted me. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it out of the place. The worst part is they got my brand new iPhone. She sent messages to me saying she missed me then threw me to the dogs when I arrived. Really looked like she had been smoking crack getting gangbanged for days. At least 3 or four in the room right next door from where she's doing appointments. I'm sure waiting for the guy in the nicest car to rob.
    Doesn't sound like the Allison I know.

  13. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Why didn't ya call the 5. 0 on her when ya we're able to get close to phone?
    I have seen her plenty of times with no issues at all. I have seen herat an apartment in Tujunga, Pasadena, Pomona, Costa Mesa and never ever had an issue. She has a cousin who sin in Long Beach named Zoe who lives by the pike, maybe it's her and. Not Allison.

  14. #2373
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesFv  [View Original Post]
    Ok OC. Watch out. She's in Tustin. Yesterday. I was to meet her down in Long Beach. I walked into the apartment she was at and was instantly surrounded by 6 thugs. They robbed and assaulted me. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it out of the place. The worst part is they got my brand new iPhone. She sent messages to me saying she missed me then threw me to the dogs when I arrived. Really looked like she had been smoking crack getting gangbanged for days. At least 3 or four in the room right next door from where she's doing appointments. I'm sure waiting for the guy in the nicest car to rob.
    Why didn't ya call the 5. 0 on her when ya we're able to get close to phone?

  15. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Bad news all the way, but what site? HX? Bedpage? Other? Not really enough info (at least to me) to narrow & avoid.

    City dosen't help much cause girls move around all the time.

    Not asking for pics, but more usefull data. Oh, and this is one reason I carry a cheapy burner and never walk in with my wallet, no DL, no credit cards, just cash & car keys.
    It's a shame she's a rob now. I've wanted to bang her for a long time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ings/145499880

    Or phone nine fiver 1, fiver oner fiver, sixty five sixty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape