Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 3061
-
08-10-23 19:17 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 468Agreed
Bad news all the way, but what site? HX? Bedpage? Other? Not really enough info (at least to me) to narrow & avoid.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
City dosen't help much cause girls move around all the time.
Not asking for pics, but more usefull data. Oh, and this is one reason I carry a cheapy burner and never walk in with my wallet, no DL, no credit cards, just cash & car keys.
-
08-10-23 19:00 #2370Regular Member

Posts: 30The805 Soccermom / Allycat75/ Allison.
Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 18:15 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 390Who is this? So we all can avoid.
Originally Posted by DavesFv
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 16:39 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 491I'd verification?))
Was chatting to a Kgirl, she wanted me to send her I'd verification. Like whatta hell?)) Anyone got this type of thing before?
-
08-10-23 14:50 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 3338Double dip
I met this girl on a sugaring site. Have seen her once. However, she still gives me babe's. Makes me wonder if she has escort history. Seem familiar to anyone who frequents these types?
-
08-10-23 14:30 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 89Bypass the screen
If you open your browsers developer tools and select the gray shading over the ad you can hide it and see all the pictures. It makes the ad active.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 12:31 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 436The ad is inactive.
Originally Posted by StormXX7
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 04:16 #2364Regular Member

Posts: 30Soccermom
Ok OC. Watch out. She's in Tustin. Yesterday. I was to meet her down in Long Beach. I walked into the apartment she was at and was instantly surrounded by 6 thugs. They robbed and assaulted me. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it out of the place. The worst part is they got my brand new iPhone. She sent messages to me saying she missed me then threw me to the dogs when I arrived. Really looked like she had been smoking crack getting gangbanged for days. At least 3 or four in the room right next door from where she's doing appointments. I'm sure waiting for the guy in the nicest car to rob.
-
08-09-23 20:24 #2363Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone have experience or reviews for her
Want to see her soon but can't find any reviews.
https://hot.com/us/ca/fullerton/esco...14-5472/m-RdNW
-
08-09-23 16:17 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 491Pricing
Wait, why she advertises 60 bucks then?
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 10:59 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 706Maybe Three Years Ago
I'm one of the few who didn't complain at all about my session with her. It was a nice hotel room, not motel, in the SGV. The one odd thing was that the donation wasn't a multiple of 5, something like $. 47. Also, one or two guys a couple of years ago thought she might be a tranny. If so, she certainly had me fooled.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
08-07-23 16:36 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 491Good deal
Seams like a good deal. Hot mamasita, I think she should be under $100 category. Let us know how she was if you will visit boss.
Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 16:33 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 491$?
How much you guys pay? Looks like a tight pussy. She says 60 bucks for quick one, is that true?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 21:16 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, she is Crazy!
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
She gets paranoid as well saying the le is looking for her.
Just bang and get out.
-
08-04-23 15:26 #2357Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on her?









Reply With Quote






