Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 2734
-
08-13-23 00:51 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 318Other number.
Also has used (217) 823-2910. She's also now not near as fat as she is in those photos. She actually looks really good. But don't be fooled!
Originally Posted by Trippitt
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 16:29 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 149Thank you for the info sir!
Originally Posted by DirtyCopper
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 15:31 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 813Thanks
Thanks to whoever posted the ad of the woman and her husband that have been running those schemes of ripping off people.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/decat...e/402713357596
Here's the current ad.
-
08-11-23 15:15 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 274I've seen her a few times over the last 3 ir 4 years. She's hard to get a response from. Saw her last about 14 months ago. She was at midtown inn. Never had any complaints about her service but nothing outstanding to report. I've throat fucked her a couple times, she's caught the nut every time.
Originally Posted by BigD5889
[View Original Post]
Think she posts when she needs money, stops replying as soon as she gets what she needs at the time. Not a time rusher either.
-
08-10-23 08:10 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 804She's always changing her number and now using ads with a fake pictures to cover her tracks. She gets guys who don't vet girls and just go running to see a girl who answers, the only way to get the message out would be to make a stg ad posting her pics and a warning a few times a day.
Maybe someday their game will put them an across a guy with a CCW permit and is in fear of his life.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 00:59 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 318She's still up to her bullshit.
Ran across this a few minutes ago. The same POS we've discussed. Stop falling for this ones games. It will catch up to them.
-
08-09-23 00:28 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 318Saw her about a month ago
Saw her outcall. Half hour. Had a driver, but no issues. Cute, thin, little baby damage if memory serves. Very accommodating and although I'm pretty vanilla she appeared to have open menu. Tried again a few times after but no response. She did text me early next morning after meeting and asked if I'd cashapp her $$ for hotel.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 23:30 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 804I thought she had a review and did search but came up empty. Lot of posts back in covid summer and somebody claimed to have a date set but never provided any feedback. Lot of questions but never an answer.
Originally Posted by BigD5889
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 22:13 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 149Veronica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/271815330232
Curious if anyone has seen this one. Sorry if I missed a review. She looks way too goo to be true, or way overpriced.
-
08-08-23 06:09 #1840Banned Member

Posts: 619I know Sofia
I know Sofia and have been with her many times. You can look at past reviews. I will say she is real, she aims to please, she has an open menu, and she is always happy and energetic.
Originally Posted by TheDude858
[View Original Post]
I cannot wait to see her this week when she comes back to Dayton.
Treat her well and she will take care of you.
-
08-07-23 07:50 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 804Took another text and several hours but I got this back "120 qv 180 hhr 300 hr willing to negotiate if to much". Then silence for this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/439298646396 217-900-9070
Originally Posted by MarkAllen5432
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 14:39 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 804In Central IL, a high end girl at 300/ hr with multi rounds is a more than fair rate. I even broke down the costs with a fellow hobbiest to show with inflated costs of hotels, goods, food, etc they are still making substantial profit. When a traveling girl says low volume, that's marketing, they don't travel the country to see one guy night, they need 3-4 a night. I've taken a girl on a couple trips (nothing exotic like Bali) for a rate that was more than fair, but far lower than what many quote on their websites, including said girl, but greed ruined that. As you say, its hard to compete with what ill call out as simping. These girl are for hire, the novelties of gifts and over top treatment is not required. Guy must think it will buy them the girls friendship outside of the biz, but the minute the well drys, these girl forget your name. I'm sure many on here think I'm a jaded jerk\ at ss, but I do what works for me and others can do what works for them. Had a friend this morning telling he was a jerk with provider and suddenly she's offering him half off rates, he said maybe I should play it your way. We all know the saying, nice guys finish last. Rant over.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 08:34 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 224I don't judge anyone on what they want to spend their money on. I know a utr provider in STL that has clients that just want to cuddle and play puzzles at 600/ hr. Don't get me started on gifts, because I've seen it all. Houses, cars, vacations, jewelry, flying girls to Monaco, France, Bali etc. That's what us common mongers are up against. Even if I won the lottery I think 300 is top of my budget for play, but lately that's a unicorn my friend. That's why I've stepped back from the hobby until things calm down.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 10:17 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 804At 500 $ her vag better be made of golden velvet with her lips draped in the finest silk and she should encourage you to empty your balls in that golden lined snooch uncovered.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 08:10 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 224Checks out on p411. Home base Dayton, Oh. Doesn't have updated Springfield visit. Hispanic, 5. 4" and 38 dd. No reviews listed.
Originally Posted by TheDude858
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





