Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 2730
-
08-04-23 15:17 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 553She used, or reviewers used a different name before. Jimbo can fill you in. She even responded here a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 15:15 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 553Yeah, I don't think she knows what she wrote. I've heard of electrostimulation, but not electrocution. If SHE isn't satisfied, WE get the death penalty. That's a fetish I'm not ready to indulge in.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 15:11 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 223https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/823845568717
Any intel? Nothing comes up when searching for Jacey.
-
08-04-23 00:07 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 318She's relentless.
Been calling religiously with every trick imaginable- from I really like you, to getting kicked out of hotel, to several others. Wants money sent. If you don't say yes she then threatens you, ultimately hanging upon you and doing a total 180. She acts as if she's never been told no before. Just stay away!
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 22:57 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 811Usually my fetishes are able to be obliged (footjob, titjob, lapdance).
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 21:51 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 804You got to be careful with these girls and fetishes, I asked if I could pee on some girl once and she said no. I was your ad says receive water sports. No idea what I was talking about LOL.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 20:38 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 553I'd like to know too.
Originally Posted by BigD5889
[View Original Post]
Love this in her ad: I am certified in Fetish play. (Electrocution included).
-
08-03-23 18:33 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 146Mercedez
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/513153499565
Anyone actually seen her? I've seen her ads for years but can't remember if anyone has posted about her.
-
08-03-23 12:43 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 118I have never got a response either. I also never got one from.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/559563133936
Even though she got good reviews on here.
-
08-02-23 19:34 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 804Reupping this to see if anybody knows anything, latest ad below. I've tried texting a few times but never answers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/531394992261 217-900-9070.
Originally Posted by TeoCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 15:14 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 811I don't really know her tats since her husband busted in before anything happened but I'm pretty sure it's her. If anyone wants to chime in with a better picture go for it.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 23:09 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 804Are those first pics her? I don't remember seeing her with ink text on her belly. Hard to tell if she has the stars on the side in those pics.
Originally Posted by Trippitt
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 21:25 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 318One in the same.
The same one I'm referring to. I did a separate post on my experiences.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Trippitt
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 14:54 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 811https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/469263298399
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
Here she is.
-
07-31-23 10:46 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 804She's on fb.
Originally Posted by StarFighter01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



