Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29749

    Jojo aka Nina

    Has anyone seen this hottie at Arboretum? She is good looking and has a sexy ass PAWG body. I met her for a quick car date to verify she's real. If anyone else has seen her PM me, need some monger advice. qv for $80

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/804-220-5986
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4103[1].jpg‎  

  2. #29748

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB22  [View Original Post]
    The pic of "Hayden"on the website is not the same girl I fucked and posted about. Girls in the sex industry all seem to go by the same fake names. Sirensva.com is not the best about taking down old girls pics and putting up new ones on the site. The majority of the girls don't even have pics on the site and the company has to email you one. They could have 2 "Haydens. " They're both drop dead gorgeous, hot as hell and ready to fuck, so I guess it doesn't matter. At one time SirensVA.com had 6 Taylors. This industry has a high turnover rate. If you look at both pictures you'll see how you got confused. No biggie.
    What is their screening process consist of?

  3. #29747

    Mixed princess

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://callescort.org/804-701-9253

  4. #29746
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Not the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm not confused, she's definitely on the website.
    The pic of "Hayden"on the website is not the same girl I fucked and posted about. Girls in the sex industry all seem to go by the same fake names. Sirensva.com is not the best about taking down old girls pics and putting up new ones on the site. The majority of the girls don't even have pics on the site and the company has to email you one. They could have 2 "Haydens. " They're both drop dead gorgeous, hot as hell and ready to fuck, so I guess it doesn't matter. At one time SirensVA.com had 6 Taylors. This industry has a high turnover rate. If you look at both pictures you'll see how you got confused. No biggie.

  5. #29745
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    Sick of these trannies not telling people.
    Seen the post before on EA in the everything section just browsing but with a few more pics that included extra appendages lmfao.

  6. #29744
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.

    Stay safe fellas.
    I don't think the # of post is all important. I could point out some SMs with hundreds of post that only talk about one provider that no one else has reviewed. Just check the general thread. The list of account names putting up questionable stuff or just plain advertising is growing. About the same as fake reviews on amazon & there plenty of those. I swear the escort sites got a million fakes for every one real one. Why I resorted to sws at least I see it before I decide. I will totally agree the ad is suspect looks fake TGTBT. Then a sudden review. Maybe he got lucky in Henrico but I am like you not going to try it in that county.

  7. #29743

    How can you tell what IT is?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is Trans. Not judging just saying. So you don't pull up and get surprised LOL.
    Sick of these trannies not telling people.

  8. #29742

    Anyone dreamed of her yet?


  9. #29741
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.

    Stay safe fellas.
    Just because. This being 1st post.

    BTW, Accidently posted twice.

  10. #29740

    Suspect

    Two posts TOTAL. Both about a provider that looks TGTBT. I was born at night, but not last night. She may be legit, but I won't be the one to find out. LOL.

    Stay safe fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtAcct  [View Original Post]
    Saw Crystal last week.

    Upscale Hotel.

    Definitely a 10.

    Everything covered.

    Its her pictures.

    Good communication.

    Highly recommended.

    $$ hhr.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538

  11. #29739

    Safire

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to try out Safire. I have read mixed reviews. If anyone is aware of her scamming, upcharging, or not delivering please let me know.

    Feel free to PM me. Any current help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/safire69
    Took a chance yesterday afternoon. 200 bones for the hhr.

    Easy setup. Was at my place within an hour after initial contact.

    Good conversation before and after dream.

    Nice body. Especially from behind.

    Everything covered (My preference).

    I enjoyed my time.

    Would repeat.

  12. #29738

    Crystal

    Saw Crystal last week.

    Upscale Hotel.

    Definitely a 10.

    Everything covered.

    Its her pictures.

    Good communication.

    Highly recommended.

    $$ hhr.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538

  13. #29737

    Crystal

    Saw Crystal last week.

    Upscale Hotel.

    Tight Body.

    Definitely a 10.

    Everything covered.

    Its her pictures.

    Good communication.

    Highly recommended.

    $$ hhr.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59212538

  14. #29736

    Thanks for that heads up bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    2nd link is Trans. Not judging just saying. So you don't pull up and get surprised LOL.
    Appreciate that fam. Ion do the tranny business personally.

  15. #29735

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    For that area anyway. Won't say it's the best selection out there but it's a few options out that area https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...osits/58091830 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-only/58115219 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...honey/58115222 https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ials/58103901. Probably won't get to much better then that unless someone knows some chicks I don't.
    Does anyone have experience with Crystal in the first link? I looked through past Crystal reviews on search, but not seeing anything that looks to be linked to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape